All Discussions Tagged 'Church' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hip Hop in the Church Part 2

We would like open this disscussion up again concerning hip hop in the church. I took some time to read the post's that were put up on this…

Started by Mista & Mrs. Taylor

0 Feb 14, 2010

Who Are You?

Good Morning World! Who are you? Most of us are known for what we can do, not for who we are. Some sing speak or write well. Others are kno…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 11, 2010

The 1st Annual 1st Month of Abib Commonwealth of the Household of Israel Online Convention

Greetings Israel: Shabbat Shalom!!! This is the 1st annual online Convention for The Commonwealth of the House Hold of Israel group here o…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Spiritual Slothfulness...Is this happening in your Church?

All organizations don't experience these EXACT challenges, but some do. What do you think causes these types of challenges amongst church…

Started by Tracy J. Brown

0 Dec 28, 2009

Introduce Yourself to Group Members

Hi Everyone, 

I would like to initiate a discussion wherein everyone introduces oneself. It would be great for members already on board an…

Started by Sam's Video Productions

0 Dec 17, 2009

WAS THE RIB FLESH?

Genesis 2:21 “And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in…

Started by Dawn Davidson

117 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Tithing In the New Testament

I was doing some research on tithing, earlier today, and came across some very interesting observations. If anyone wishes to comment on the…

Started by Pastor Arlee Turner Jr.

53 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Church and health reform

My first discussion that I posted was entitled "Let's get the earth back" We dealt with the truth about the church taking the responsibilit…

Started by Pastor Adrian Ewings

0 Sep 16, 2009

Denominations

What are we going to do about denominationalism? Not that there is anything wrong with being a part of a denomination, because I am a part…

Started by Pastor Adrian Ewings

13 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor Adrian Ewings

Understanding Church Growth-Time to Triple Your Membership

We will focus on ways to help pastors triple your membership with our church growth DVD (now available) bloggs and much much more. Its time…

Started by Bro. Steve Harris

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Bro. Steve Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service