All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgiveness

Psalm 147:3, Psalm 130:3-4   If thou, Lord shouldest mark iniquities, who shall stand? But, there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayes…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 6, 2017

God's Goodness And Mercy

Psalm 23:6   Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.   It is…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 28, 2017

God Will Provide

Matthew 6:25-34   ...I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what shall ye eat, or what shall ye drink; nor yet for body, what ye sh…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 24, 2017

Almighty God His love, Peace and His Grace

John 3:16; Isaiah 26:3; Revelation 22:21   For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him s…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 22, 2017

God Answers Prayer

Jonah 1:17; 2:1-10   Now the Lord had prepared  a great fish to swallow up Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and thr…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 16, 2017

God’s Righteousness Or Man’s

Matthew 5:6   Blesses are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.   Pondering what to write while I w…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 14, 2017

God's Provisional Care

Genesis 2:8-10   And God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. And out of the ground made the Lor…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 9, 2017

God Our Deliverer

Psalm 18:1-2   I will love thee, O Lord, and my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, and my strength,…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 1, 2017

Man's Failure

Man's Failure Genesis 3:1-24   Now the serpent was more subtle (subtil) that any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he sai…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 22, 2017

May I Hear From You?

Missionary-minded preachers are badly needed in Africa for a rich harvest of souls. If you are interested in coming to minister in our chur…

Started by Rev. Fidelis O. Nwaka

0 Mar 3, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service