All Discussions Tagged 'God' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IT IS YOUR SEASON INDEED

IT IS YOUR SEASON INDEED It’s amazing how many people are in expectancy and excitement about a new season to come in their life. Of course…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

6 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by KL Council

Be Holy For I Am Holy

FOR I AM HOLY  “For I AM the Lord your God you shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I AM Holy.” Leviticus 11:4…

Started by Pastor Michelle Ragland

0 Apr 13, 2010

Why is it important to have a healthy temple?

Why is it important to have a healthy temple? Health Tip! Change of Diet!  Let us begin to fast off of the conviences of the world and be…

Started by Pastor Michelle Ragland

0 Apr 13, 2010

How Many of You Have Truly Given Yourself Over to God or Are You Are just On Loan from the Devil?

Are you God's property or just on loan from the devil? I remember seeing on the news,a story about a tiger and later a set of pandas which…

Started by Charles R> Brown

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Charles R> Brown

RESURRECTION NOW

RESURRECTION NOWIn a few more days we will be celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In the past for a long time…

18 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Eric Hancock

Is the End Time Gospel the Gospel of the Kingdom?

Jesus said, "When this gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world unto all nations (ethnos or dialectic groups), then shall the end…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 27, 2010

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.

How sad it is that many who claim to know God and know Christ know not the Spirit of God and have no knowlege, no perception, no relationsh…

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

LISTEN TO GOD'S SPIRIT AND TRUST HIM

LISTEN TO GOD'S SPIRIT & TRUST HIM BY RICHARD KENT Truth, how many of us believe that it exists. How many of us have dug thru the mudd…

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

BELIEVE WHAT YOU DON'T SEE, WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE

Katharyn Kulhman was a great evangelist years ago, whose ministry was characterized by signs, wonders and miracles quoted "Don't believe wh…

0 Mar 11, 2010

YOUR GREAT BIG BLESSING

Dear Friend, God has a blessing coming your way. It is so big that you won't know what to do with it But rejoice and be gald, For He will…

0 Mar 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service