All Discussions Tagged 'Love' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD I'm a soldier for the Lord Who’s been up and who's been down Though while on the battlefield I have never turned aro…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Oct 22, 2009

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD = Free To Use = QUOTABLE QUOTES

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES THE MYSTERY OF PRAYER Never be afraid to pray boldly to God For no matter the crisis our Lord is a…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 24, 2009

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES

SOLDIER FOR THE LORD QUOTABLE QUOTES THE MYSTERY OF PRAYER Never be afraid to pray boldly to God For no matter the crisis our Lord is aw…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Sep 21, 2009

PLEASING GOD & THE POWER Of COURAGE

PLEASING GOD Lots of us wish to please God But we really don’t know how. His ways are higher than our ways Because we’re wicked, week and…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 29, 2009

RUNNING FROM GOD & THE FIRST ONE TO LOVE ME

RUNNING FROM GOD All of us at sometime have run from God When He has asked us to do something we chose not to do Though we are free to se…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 28, 2009

Why is there so much divorce in our churches in 2009?

Join Brother Marcus and the cast and the crew of the Brother Marcus Show live this Sunday evening on February 1, 2009 @ 8:00 p.m. for anoth…

Started by Brother Marcus!

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

The Blood

7 places Jesus shed His blood for us. We all know about Calvary.Give me the other place's.(Hint you must start from the Old Testament).I p…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

2 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

Love Covers

I feel many times preachers are thrown under the bus because of public mistake, when the Word of God clearly states Love bearth all things…

Started by BishopMyrthieHazel

4 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Cythia Jones

One Love

One Love God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, for who so ever believe in Him, shall not parish, but have ever lasting li…

Started by Larry De Baptiste

0 Sep 10, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service