All Discussions Tagged 'evangelist' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

please join my anonited women group thank you evangelist pastor susie

there is no fee to join   the groups /   we believe in  have phone bible study   discussion/   you may start your on group but you still ha…

Started by evangelist pastor susie houston

0 Feb 10, 2011

please join my group godly of women who speak out for people who have aids thank you

thereis no fee to join the group /   what we do is pray for other people / and we fellowship and we keep our self prue just for god and we…

Started by evangelist pastor susie houston

0 Feb 10, 2011

Is is right for a Prophet to ask or take money after they have phophesied to someone? Whether from a believer or non-believer?

"Can anyone picture Christ receiving a paycheck? Or driving a Beamer, Or giving a sermon, and then tellin the people to "please put a littl…

Started by Dowega Blake

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Dowega Blake

The Five-Fold Ministry, Why Has The Church Forgotten Its Existence?

In Ephesians 4:11 it states: And He gave some apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. But many…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

please join me in my 24hour all this month prayer thank you evangelist pastor susie houston

all people who have biabetes / all people who have bipolar /  all people who have hiv aide/  all people who in need for a kisney / all peop…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 May 13, 2010

Church Fellowship?

It has been a strick rule for certain denominations not to fellowship with other denominations. My question is why is it that we who all pr…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

Honor to whom honor is due.

The word of God tells us to give honor where honor is due. That would extend to giving credit where credit is due. Have you ever had anyone…

Started by Pastor V. A. Petties, MDiv,. MCE

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Pastor V. A. Petties, MDiv,. MCE

husband love your wife as god love the church

what ever you do keep your wedding vow .   and do not put another women before your on wife .  make sure that your children are taken care…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 Mar 25, 2010

I think it's time to call it QUITS!

You have all been summoned to this place to read what I feel is my time to walk away. For 19+ years now I have been fighting this good fi…

Started by Elder Jerry White

0 Mar 25, 2010

Moving to full time ministry!!!!!

Holy greetings to all, Grace and peace to you.   Recently God sent his instruction to me to move into ministry full time. I am trusting tha…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

0 Mar 23, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service