All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denomination, Denominations, why?

The separation of people in how they approach God has been from day one, from the formulation of worship within the Hebrew community during…

Started by RevZ

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

Light Out of the Darkness

Good Morning World! Everything comes from what seems like nothing. The cars we drive were first thoughts. How many knew that the internet e…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 10, 2010

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

I have faith, I think?

I have faith, I think? I am going through a difficult time financially. I have been out of work, that is full time work for over a year. I…

Started by RevZ62

55 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

For all the Christmas Grinch's

Although I celebrate the birth, death and resurrection of Christ every day this is a special day with special meaning because it was chosen…

Started by RevZ62

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Zealot X

The connection line.

The rollercoaster of life, the daily ups and downs that test faith and when you pass the test you grow. People talk of being closer to God,…

Started by RevZ62

144 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

Started by African People of Love

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

Best of The Rest Christmas Poems by Tom Zart = "Free To Use To Teach"

Best of The Rest Christmas Poetry by Tom Zart THE KING OF CHRISTMAS The Son of God came down to earth To be our Lord by divine birth. B…

Started by Tom Zart

3 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Tom Zart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service