All Discussions Tagged 'love' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RELATIONSHIPS - COMMUNICATION Part 1

This discussion will be just one of a series on “Relationships”. COMMUNICATION What do we mean by communication? Communicating is conveyi…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Aug 24, 2009

A SCORNFUL WOMAN & A SELFISH MAN

A SCORNFUL WOMAN & A SELFISH MAN A scornful woman can rip you apart Destroy your libido and harden your heart. They shout their list…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 17, 2009

LONELY WOMAN

LONELY WOMAN Loneliness had me almost persuaded To let my loyalty and favor stray But I thought of you and our children Then decided ins…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 17, 2009

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

UNYIELDING HONOR WORLD WAR III

Washington March 16, 2007 Ms. Lillian Cauldwell President and Chief Executive Officer Passionate Internet Voices Radio Ann Arbor Michigan…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 2, 2009

THE ARMOR OF GOD

CONSERVATIVE POET TOM ZART'S 26 POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAITHTHE KING OF CHRISTMAS The son of God came down to earth To be our Lord by divine…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 2, 2009

Should A WIfe Have The Joys Of Friends And Family Of Her Own?

It seems in most marriages that the husband has such a tight family, making the man look like he is supreme, telling him he knows it all, t…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by A.W. Bowman

PREACHERS, TEACHERS AND POLITICIANS

CONSERVATIVE POET TOM ZART'S 26 POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAITH PREACHERS, TEACHERS AND POLITICIANS Preachers, teachers and politicians Too man…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Jul 29, 2009

Wives Submission to Husbands

Ephesians 5:22 says, "Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." Should I advise a married lady to submit to her hu…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

18 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

SeXrated A Christian View ( My Book)

I have read the discussion board on the topic Sex( Whay are Christians afraid...) The points are good, the discussion is lively, please kee…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

0 Jul 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service