All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 6

Galatians 5: 24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affection and lusts.” So, if you find that the enemy is…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 5

Mr. Flesh can completely paralyze the destiny of somebody if he submits any part of his life to him. So we should be more worried about get…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 4

the flesh lusts against the spirit and the spirit too lusts against the flesh. The two of them are always fighting. When you begin to starv…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 3

A lot of Christians are still bound by their past failures, past sins, guilt and materialism. They need to get rid of these things, or thei…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer

It's important to pray before you witness, not to be arrogant while you witness. paul said: "I became all things to all me..." you must be…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 2

John 11: 38-44 Martha, the sister of him that was dead saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. Jes…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 2

COMMAND: The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. My ears shall hear good news and I sha…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

A Time of Refreshing & Breakthrough Prayer Revival

Started by Virtuous Lady

0 Dec 25, 2009

Prayer Watches Of The Lord

Discover what prayer watch God has called you on. Ever wonder why some things happen during certain times of the day? Can't fall asleep at…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

0 Dec 23, 2009

Advancement through prayer:

Pray like this: Every witchcraft gathering assigned to enforce failure in my life, be scattered, in the name of Jesus. My blessings, hear t…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service