All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have ever…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 3, 2014

Love

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have ever…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 3, 2014

A Renewed Commitment To Christ

Ephesians 4:23; Proverbs 16:3 ..Be renewed in the spirit of your mind; (v. 23). Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be e…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 31, 2013

Christ Is Christmas

Luke 2:7-11 And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling clothes, and laid Him in a manger, because there were no…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 20, 2013

Hail To The King

Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is He that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the east, and are come to worship Him. The stor…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 17, 2013

Follow The Star

Matthew 2:9 When they had heard the King, they departed, and lo, the star, which they saw in the East, went before them, till it came and s…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 13, 2013

Reflections

Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so al…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 10, 2013

Sing Praises Unto His Holy Name

Psalm 135:1-21   Praise ye the Lord; Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise Him, O ye servants of the Lord...Praise the Lord; for the Lord…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 6, 2013

Make Joyful Noise

This article is taken from my monthly Devotional Heavenly Bread published on Amazon's Createspace and Kindle. Psalm 100:1 Make a joyful no…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 3, 2013

Expressions Of Thanks To God

Psalm 116:1-19 What shall I render unto the Lord for all His benefits towards me? Today's scripture text asks a profound questions that at…

Started by Willie White

1 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Duale Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service