All Discussions Tagged 'through' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 7

Self-centredness, lack of discipline, boasting and stubbornness need to go from our lives if we want people to listen to our witnessing sto…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 6

Galatians 5: 24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affection and lusts.” So, if you find that the enemy is…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 5

Mr. Flesh can completely paralyze the destiny of somebody if he submits any part of his life to him. So we should be more worried about get…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 4

the flesh lusts against the spirit and the spirit too lusts against the flesh. The two of them are always fighting. When you begin to starv…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 3

A lot of Christians are still bound by their past failures, past sins, guilt and materialism. They need to get rid of these things, or thei…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer

It's important to pray before you witness, not to be arrogant while you witness. paul said: "I became all things to all me..." you must be…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 2

John 11: 38-44 Martha, the sister of him that was dead saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. Jes…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed

Exodus 15:26: says, “If thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wi…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Advancement through prayer:

Pray like this: Every witchcraft gathering assigned to enforce failure in my life, be scattered, in the name of Jesus. My blessings, hear t…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service