All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apostolic Imposters

2 Corinthians 11: 12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, t…

Started by Apostle Daronn Ferguson

0 Jul 28, 2010

THE GREATEST VICTIM OF DECEIT

The greatest victims of deceit are the people who think they are deceiving others. When you are operating with a spirit of deception, y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

National News - Farrakhan: Blacks are True Children of Israel

National NewsFarrakhan: Blacks are True Children of IsraelBy Richard B. Muhammad and Ashahed M. Muhammad -Final Call Staff-Updated Jun 28,…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jun 30, 2010

Where is the Apostolic

First let me say I believe there are apostles in the earth today; so this not an attack on the office. it is however meant to be a wake up…

Started by Bishop R.G.Mallory

0 Apr 20, 2010

TRUTH VS DECEPTION AND LIES

The timeis fast approaching and onemust stop and think ifour ancestors didnot speak english and were broughtinto captivity WHY WOULD THE SL…

Started by Eveiyah

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - Part 1

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - PART 2 BY APOSLTE JONAS CLARK Spiritualism is the counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. A spiritist is one who operat…

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM - PART 2

IDENTIFYING SPIRITUALISM – PART 2 BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARK 14 EARMARKS OF A SPIRITIST Spiritualism is the counterfeit of the Holy Spirit. Le…

0 Mar 1, 2010

BUTT NAKED

“BUTT NAKED” “Butt Naked” is the word that the Lord spoke to me in the beginning of this New Year. What the Lord was telling me was that H…

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jaja Azikiwe

MESSAGE FROM AFRICA

Worhipping in captivity in westrn world has been the major problem of persons of African slaves descendants ,they have become complacent wi…

Started by Eveiyah

0 Feb 22, 2010

THE TRUTH WILL SET THE CAPTIVE FREE

Hebrew Israel African Roots Information Site Home Black Hebrews Was Yahushua HaMoshiach (Jesus The Messiah) A Negro?…

Started by Eveiyah

1 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Eveiyah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service