All Discussions Tagged 'up' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Makeup & semi permanent makeup uk

Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Makeup The barbie girl makeup youtube beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin…

Started by Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics M

0 Feb 15, 2013

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Are we properly raising up leaders in the church?

What to do when a person is not being mentored and developed at their home church? I see so many people who are girted, called, and have a…

Started by Min. Jubilee

17 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Min. Jubilee

Pastor William Greene

We have many great speakers.and they are very anointed but tell me whu do  They allow things thays not of God to be contiued in the house o…

Started by Pastor William E Greene

0 Jun 25, 2012

DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR MINISTRY!

Shaken by my own anointing? DON'T YOU QUIT!!! Am I shaken by my own anointing? Sometimes we look at other peoople who operates under the…

Started by The Prophetic Dancer

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

Keeping Your Spirits up in the face of Job Loss

Here are some ways to build your self-esteem and avoid depression:List your positives - Make a list of your positive qualities and your s…

Started by Clarence

0 Apr 20, 2010

TRUTH VS DECEPTION AND LIES

The timeis fast approaching and onemust stop and think ifour ancestors didnot speak english and were broughtinto captivity WHY WOULD THE SL…

Started by Eveiyah

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers.

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers. The first thing they do is that they always deceive believers into be…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: PRAYER POINTS

When somebody begins to experiment with life, he does not get the best out of it. Please, pray aggressively. PRAYER POINTS 1. O Lord, wake…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service