A couple of nights ago at around 4:00a.m. God woke me up and began to speak and ask me a question. He said, " son where are my people?" " Where are those people that say that i am their God" God is greving for His True church (His people). In today's society many are claiming to be Christians, saved and filled with the Holy Ghost, but are livin lifestyles that are contrary to the Word of God. So many come unto God with their mouths, but is their heart's really and truly wrapped up, tied up, and tangled up in Jesus. Do we really love God with all of our heart, soul, and mind as according to Matthew 22:37-38? If so why is there so many Christians not keeping God's commandments? I believe and know that the only way to be saved and receive the Holy Ghost is to yield ourselves to God by believing with a pure heart and submitting our lives under the directions ( commandments) of God's Holy Word. Jesus told His disciples that if they loved Him they would keep His commandments. In other words Jesus told His disciples to prove their love for Him by living the Word of God. We can't be a Christian on Sunday during worship services and a devil after services are dismissed. THERE ISN'T A FENCE FOR US TO STRADDLE!!!! if we are professing to be Christians ( Christ-like) it is past time ( overdue) for us to be real. For if we are lukewarm the scripture said that God would spue us out of His mouth according to Revelation 3:16. When it comes to relationship with God we can only be hot ( on fire for God) or cold. Are we doing our very best to show and demonstrate the Love of God that we say Lives on the inside of us? People please share your views so we can address the importance of being real before God firstly, His commandments and vows that we as Christians; have made To God, and His people. A leader ( Christians) must led by example. There is no way possible they can lead God's people somewhere that they aren't willing to go theirselves!

Views: 10

Replies are closed for this discussion.

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service