If the Sabbath Is Saturday, Who or what are we worshipping on Sunday?

Are we out of the will of God? The Bible says we are. Let's find out people. I don't want any of us who Love the Lord to be OUT of the Will of God because we lack knowledge..................is that not the reason we perish?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i understand and agreewith however if saturday is the it is suppose to be God's Holy day then we can't shop and cook and do the things we and still be in The Will of God. " He said to keep The Sabbath Holy " and because most folk flock to church on sunday which is NOT the Sabbath..Who and What are we worshipping and are we OUT of the Will Of God?
yes you are out of the will of god. the bible says if you love me keep my commandments you can't keep half of the commandment and not keep all you still break the law people need to read there bible it tells you the sabbath is saturday. i believe because the law was change out of tradition people have been following this for years its time we know what the bible say for our self a lot of preachers won't touch it or find ways to justify why sunday is ok. I f God said it we are to follow it if we are to be in his will a lot of people in the church do not realize their breakthroughs are not happening because they are out of the will of god.
i hear you on that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service