YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

YAHSHUA (JESUS) PRE-EXISTED AS YAHWEH, ELOHIM OF ISRAEL

This is not an erroneous view, but the Truth according to the Holy Scriptures!

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Indeed, any Christian must confess that Jesus is the Son of God, according to the Holy Scriptures (John 3:16).

« but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name”.

John 20:31

Admittedly Jesus is the Son of God (1 John 3:23), but He is a particular Son. We must go further in the knowledge of Jesus, Son of God in order to distinguish who He is truly.

All the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation speaks about Jesus:

Indeed, “Philip found Nathanael and said to him, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote-Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

John 1:45

“And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.”

Luke 24:27

“To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

Acts 10:43

Who is Jesus about whom all the Bible speaks? Who is really Jesus?

Indeed, “When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in Heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:13-18

The identity of Jesus, the Christ, and the Son of the living God is a mystery which is fully revealed, only to the children of God:

« For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.”

1 Corinthians 2:11-12

We need to have a revelation from God. Indeed, flesh and blood, a Seminary, a Biblical Institute, and a School of Prophet can not make comprehensible to us the Divinity of Jesus.
The Church of Jesus-Christ is built on the rock, namely the revelation and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Amen!

WHO IS JESUS?

Jesus Himself said:

“All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him”.

Matthew 11:27

Yes, “no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son”

Do you know the Son? Do you know the Father?

Did the Son reveal you who is really the Father?

“Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

John 8:54-56

Do you really know the Father of Jesus?
Abraham rejoiced to see the day of Jesus, and he saw it and was glad!

Do you really know who is Jesus? AMEN!

Jesus Himself said again:

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

John 8:24

Yes, you will die in your sins if you don’t know who is JESUS !

YAHSHUA (JESUS) PRE-EXISTED AS YAHWEH, ELOHIM OF ISRAEL

The entire Bible tells you so!

Let us see it!

I - THE THEOPHANY: Jesus is the manifestation or
appearance of God to man. A divine
manifestation.

Indeed, in order to reconcile the world with Himself, God our Creator and Savior took on our condition and lived among us:

“For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.”

Colossians 1:19-20

The Divinity has been revealed to the humanity in a body form:

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.”

1 Timothy 3:16

Please, tell me, Who was manifested in the flesh?
The Almighty God, the Heavenly God was. Amen!

Now, how IS that flesh who was Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory CALLED?

HE IS CALLED JESUS! Amen!

Do you see two “GODS” here: in one hand God the father and in the other hand the Messiah, a small god, son of God the Father?
Do you see two people?

I SEE ONE PERSON: I SEE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER MANIFESTED IN THE FLESH AND THAT FLESH, THAT SINGLE PERSON IS CALLED JESUS. Amen!

Let us see it again:

“ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.”

John 1:1-14

Please, tell me, Who was the Word Who became flesh?
The Almighty God, the Heavenly God was. Amen!

Now, how IS that flesh who dwelt among us CALLED?

HE IS CALED JESUS, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER! Amen!

Do you see to “GODS” here: in one hand God the WORD and in the other hand the Messiah, a small god, son of God the Father?
Do you see two people?

I SEE ONE PERSON: I SEE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER MANIFESTED IN THE FLESH AND THAT FLESH, THAT SINGLE PERSON IS CALLED JESUS. Amen!

I do not see two “Gods”, but I see two manifestations of the one true God here:
-As a Father
- As a Son (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth). Amen!

This is the reason why the Bible declares:

“Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily”

Colossians 2:8-9

In Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily! Amen!
Jesus is not a small God (Son) beside Yahweh, the great God (Father).

The Bible teaches that there is ONE GOD:

-Deuteronomy 4 :35,39, 6 :4, 10 :17-18.
-Isaiah 41 :4, 43 :10-13, 44 :6-8, 24, 45 :5-6, 46 :9, 48 :12.
-Revelation 1 :8 ,17-18,22 :13.
-Exodus 20 :3 ; Joshua 22 :22 ; Jude 25 ; James 2 :19 ; 1Timothy 1 :17 ; 1 Corinthians 8 :6 ; Ephesians 4 :5-6 ; Galatians 3:20 ; Mark 12 :29 , 32 ; Romans 3 :30.

Not question of multiplicity of people in the eternally single God(Yahweh). No!
But, WHO is the FATHER to whom Jesus used to refer?
Indeed, “Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.”

John 14:8-11

Question: “Lord, show us the Father?”

Answer: “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not
known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the
Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do
you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father
in Me?”

Amen!

Do you see two people?
The Bible declares that He who has seen Jesus has seen the Father:
« And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me”.

John 12:45

Why ?

Simply because Jesus Himself said :
“I and My Father are one.”

John 10:30

Jesus and His Father are not two “Gods” but one God, one Person. You need to have a revelation to understand this.
This is the reason why Brother Paul said:
“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh…” (1Timothy 3:16).

Jesus said: « Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”.

John 14:6

He didn’t say “no one goes to the Father” but He said “no one comes to the Father”
Do you understand the Holy Scriptures? May God enlighten you so that you can see that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself:
“ that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation”.

2 Corinthians 5:19

“No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

John 1:18

Indeed, Immanuel,God with us (Matthew 1: 23) bore the name of Jesus-Christ and it is by this physical body in which He was incarnated that He offered the sacrifice which erased all our iniquities. He had never sinned, but the punishment which gives us peace fell on Him. It is because the man, in his body of flesh fell into the sin and by that was (condemned) delivered to death, that The Almighty God(YAHWEH), the Redeemer came in the same form in which lives the sin(Hebrews 2:17).

Let us see His promise in the Old Testament:

“Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you." Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.”

Isaiah 35:3-6

Let us see the fulfilment (achievement) of that promise in the New Testament:

“Then the disciples of John reported to him concerning all these things. And John, calling two of his disciples to him, sent them to Jesus, saying, “Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?”
When the men had come to Him, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to You, saying, ‘Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?’” And that very hour He cured many of infirmities, afflictions, and evil spirits; and to many blind He gave sight.
Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard: that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.”

Luke 7:18-23; Matthew 11:1-5

When John the Baptist Sends Messengers to Jesus in order to ask Him if He were the Coming One, did Jesus answered “Yes”? No, He didn’t.
Jesus simply asked John The Baptist to refer to what the Prophets wrote about Him in The Old Testament. Please read Isaiah 61:1-3 and Luke 4:16-21.

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever”.

Hebrews 13:8

The Savior in the Old Testament (Yahweh) is the same one in the New Testament (Jesus). The Almighty God, our Redeemer made the promise in the old alliance and He came indeed in a body of flesh, bore the name “Jesus-Christ” to achieve the work of redemption in the new alliance.

Up to that point I have not discovered two distinct people yet but there is the same God, the Father who took the attribute of Son in order to achieve the work of redemption(Acts 4:12).

Jesus was without sin (1 Peter 1: 19), but He was made sinned for us, so that we became in Him justice of God (2 Corinthians 5:21).
The will of God was to pull off the sinful creation from its state of sin (Galatians 3: 13). All those which believe in the doctrines of the trinity lost the revelation of the single God Who was manifested in the Old Testament like the Father, appeared in the Gospels as a Son (Jesus), and appeared in the book of the Acts of the Apostles as the Holy Spirit.

Actually, they are only three dispensations of same God:

1) God above us
2) God with us
3) God in us

“one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all”.

Ephesians 4:5-6

It is not a question of two or three people, but one glorious character, marvelously revealed (Hebrews 1: 1-3).
Indeed, the Father and the Son do not constitute two distinct people. The Father is God and the Son is the flesh or the Man in whom God dwelt with a view to achieve the work of redemption (Luke 1:35).

The belief in two or three distinct people in the Divinity is an idolatry, it is polytheism. The Spirit of God was always expressed through the Prophets and the Apostles to reveal the supreme deity of Jesus-Christ and to attest that there is one God.
It is not that there are three gods or three people, but God in three functions. There is only one God with three titles: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Indeed, all the expressions: Faithful Witness, He who is, He who was and He who is to come, First born from the dead, the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the valley, Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star, Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty, Immanuel, Counsellor, Prince of peace, Savior, Powerful God, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, are titles and descriptions of the only one God namely our Lord Jesus-Christ:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace”.

Isaiah 9:6

Amen!

Trinity is not scriptural. I do agree with Brother William Marrion Branham when he said: How can three people be only one God? Not only, there is no biblical passage which supports this, but that indicates even a gap of reasoning. Three distinct people, although identical in their substance make three gods or the language does not have any more a sense!

Jesus is not a small god beside His Father. But Jesus is the true God and eternal life (1 John 5:20).

Jesus is the Almighty God:

“Behold, he comes with the clouds, and every eye shall see him, and they which have pierced him, and all the tribes of the land shall wail because of him. Yea. Amen. I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, he who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty”.

Revelation 1:7-8

Who was the Father of Jesus?

The Bible declares in Matthew 1:18 that Mary, the mother of Jesus was pregnant by the virtue of the Holy Spirit.
But our Lord Jesus supports that God is His Father (John 14: 7-13).
If, according to the trinity doctrine, the Holy Spirit and the Father make two distinct people, then would Jesus have had two Fathers? No!
Indeed, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, are titles and descriptions of the only one God namely our Lord Jesus-Christ.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please, be careful for the Bible declares:

“Hereby ye know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses Jesus Christ come in flesh is of God; and every spirit which does not confess Jesus Christ come in flesh is not of God: and this is that power of the antichrist, of which ye have heard that it comes, and now it is already in the world.

1 John 4:2-3

Be careful!!!

II – TO WHOM THEN WILL YE LIKEN GOD? AND WHAT
LIKENESS WILL YE COMPARE UNTO HIM?(Isaiah 40:18)

“TO WHOM THEN WILL YE LIKEN ME, OR SHALL I BE
EQUAL? SAITH THE HOLY ONE”( Isaiah 40:25)

As for His nature, God(Yahweh) is Spirit (John 4: 24). As a Spirit, no one has seen Him (John 1: 18). This is why He is called “invisible God” (1Timothy 1: 17, 6: 16).
Those who saw God in the Old Testament saw Him in the form of the Eternal (Yahweh) and those who want to see Him in the New Testament must see Him in the form of the Lord Jesus, as Immanuel, God with us (Matthew 1: 23).
Thus, the Father appeared in the Son. God is Spirit and He came as a Lord in a human body.

This is the reason why all the names or attributes which we find in connection with God, we also find them in connection with the Lord Jesus.

A - THE SPIRIT

1- God (YAHWEH) is Spirit.

John 4: 24, Isaiah 63: 10-14.

2- Jesus-Christ is also Spirit

2 Corinthians 3: 17.

It is here about the same God (Yahweh), the same Spirit, the Holy Spirit!!!

The Bible declares:

« They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the LORD Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the LORD Almighty was very angry”.

Zechariah 7:12

It was the same Spirit Who led the Man Jesus into the desert to be tempted by the devil (Matthew 4:1). It was the same Spirit Who anointed the Man Jesus(Acts 10:38). It was the same Spirit Who dwelt inside the Man Jesus. The Almighty God was in the Man Jesus in order to save us.

B- THE REDEEMER AND SAVIOR

1- God (YAHWEH) is the single Redeemer and Savior

- Isaiah 35: 4; 63: 16; 44: 6, 24; 48:17; 43: 3, 11,14; 45: 21; 47: 4; 49: 26;
- Psalm 78: 34-35; 106: 21;
- Luke 1: 46-47; 1Timothy 4: 10, 2: 3; Titus 3: 4; - Daniel 6: 26-27; Zechariah 12: 7; Jude 25.

2- Jesus-Christ is also the single Redeemer and Savior

-1John 4: 14; Luke 24: 21, 2: 10-11; Philippians 3: 20; Titus 1:
4; Galatians 3: 13;
-1 Peter 1: 10-11, 2: 21-24;
- Acts 20: 28, 13: 23; Hebrews 7: 25;
- John 4: 40-42, 12: 47; Matthew 1: 21.
- Zechariah 9:9

There are not two Redeemers and Saviors (in one hand Jesus, a small god, the Son, and in other hand His Father, Yahweh, the Great God).No!
All the Scriptures above speak about the same Almighty God Who is the single Redeemer and Savior. His name revealed in the New Testament is Jesus-Christ!!!

Let us see it:

“And Jehovah shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem be not magnified over Judah”.

Zechariah 12:7

“And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look on me whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for an only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn”.

Zechariah 12:10

Jehovah, the Savior in the Old Testament is the Firstborn; the savior in the New Testament Who has been pierced, namely Jesus-Christ (Luke 24:39-41, Revelation 1:7).

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace”.

Let us see it again:

“bondmen to be subject to their own masters, to make themselves acceptable in everything; not gainsaying; not robbing [their masters], but shewing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the teaching which is of our Saviour God in all things”.

Titus 2:9-10

The Bible declares that God is our Savior. What does it say about Jesus?

“awaiting the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all lawlessness, and purify to himself a peculiar people, zealous for good works”.

Titus 2:13-14

Jesus is not a small god beside Yahweh the great God, but Jesus Himself is our great God and Savior. Yahweh, the Savior in the Old Testament is Jesus the Savior in the New Testament Insofar as there are not two gods or two saviors. Amen!

Please, answer this question:

“To whom then will ye liken God? and what likeness will ye compare unto him?

Isaiah 40:18

God is one!!!!

Our great God and Saviour is Jesus Christ!!!

“and almost all things are purified with blood according to the law, and without blood-shedding there is no remission.”

Hebrews 9:22

God being Spirit, It was necessary that He formed a body of flesh, having blood, for sacrifice which erased all our iniquities (Hebrews 9: 11-15, 10: 4-5).
“For blood of bulls and goats is incapable of taking away sins. Wherefore coming into the world he says, Sacrifice and offering thou willedst not; but thou hast prepared me a body”.

Hebrews 10:4-6

Jesus is God manifested in Flesh in order to save us. Amen!

C - THE CREATOR

1 – God (Yahweh) is the single Creator

- Genesis 1: 1, 2: 7; Job 38: 4, 33: 4; Zechariah 12: 1;
- Psalm 102: 26, 3: 6, 104: 30;
- Isaiah 40: 28, 44: 24, 45: 9-11,18;
- Malachi 2: 10, Nehemiah 9: 6; John 1: 1-5;
- Revelation 14: 7, 10: 6, 4: 11; Ephesians 3: 8-9.

2 -Jesus-Christ is also the single Creator

-John 1: 10; Colossians 1: 12-17; Revelation 21: 5-6.

There are not two creators or two people of a certain trinity who could be creators. The biblical passages above deal with the single God who is the Creator of the Heathen and the Earth, and His name is Jesus-Christ.

Let us see it!

“yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we for him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”

1 Corinthians 8:6

Do you see two creators or two different people here?
The single God, the Father, is the Lord Jesus-Christ by Whom are all things. Amen!

D – THE SHEPHERD

1- God (Yahweh) is the single Shepherd

-Psalm 23: 1, 100: 3, 28: 9;
-Isaiah 40: 10-11.

2 - Jesus-Christ is the single Shepherd

- John 10: 8-16; 1 Peter 2: 21-25, 5: 4;
- Hebrews 13: 20.

There is only one herd and only one Shepherd, He is our God, our Lord and savior Jesus-Christ.

E-THE ROCK

1- God (Yahweh) is the single Rock

- Isaiah 44: 8, 17: 10;
- Psalm 18: 2-3, 28: 8, 31: 3-4, 42: 10, 78: 35, 89: 27;
-1Samuel 2: 2; 2 Samuel 22: 32;
- Deuteronomy 32: 14.

2- Jesus-Christ is the single Rock

- Isaiah 28: 16; Numbers 20: 11;
-1 Corinthians 10: 4; Acts 4: 11
-12; Ephesians 2: 20; - Matthew 16: 17-19; 1 Peter 2: 6-8.

There is only one Rock, it is our God and our Lord Jesus- Christ:
“and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they drank of a spiritual rock which followed them: now the rock was the Christ;”
1 Corinthians 10:4

Amen!

F- THE FIRST AND THE LAST

1 – God (Yahweh) is the First and the Last

- Isaiah 41: 4, 43: 10-13, 44: 6, 48: 12.

2 - Jesus-Christ is the First and the Last

- Revelation 1: 7-8, 17-18, 22: 13, 21: 6;
- Hebrews 13: 8

Do you see here two distinct, coequal and coeternal Gods?

The Bible is formal:

« And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be- “The LORD is one,”And His name one”.

Zechariah 14:9

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one”

Deuteronomy 6:4

G - THE KING

1- God (Yahweh) is the single King

- Psalm 44: 5, 47: 7-10, 74: 12;
- Isaiah 6: 5,43: 15, 44: 6;
- Zechariah 14: 9; Jeremiah 10: 10.

2- Jesus-Christ is the single King

- Matthew 2: 1-6, 27: 11;
- Luke 19: 38, 23: 3; Mark 15: 2; John 18: 33-36, 19: 21-22; 1 Timothy 6: 13-16;
- Revelation 1: 5, 15: 3-4, 19: 16, 17: 14;
- Zechariah 9: 9.

If God (Yahweh) is the everlasting King (Jeremiah 10: 10) and that Jesus-Christ is the King of the kings (Revelation 19:16), are we in the presence of two distinct people, two distinct Kings?
Can we have two distinct Kings, reigning in the Heaven and on the Earth? No!

There is only one God and only one King: He is Jesus-Christ. Indeed, “He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things” (Ephesians 4: 10)
Besides, the Bible declares:

“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth”.

Matthew 28: 18

H – THE “I AM”

1-God(Yahweh) is known as: “I am He”

- Exodus 3: 13-14; Isaiah 43: 10-11, 25.

2 - Jesus-Christ is known as: “I am He”

- John 18: 5 – 8; 8: 24, 57-59; 9: 35-38; 13: 13;
- Revelation1: 7-8, 17,18;
- Luke 23: 3

God (Yahweh) alone is known as “I Am”. It is Jesus-Christ!!!
“Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by”.

John 8:57-59

I – HE WHO IS TO COME

1- God(Yahweh) is the One Who is to come

- Isaiah 40: 3-5; Psalm 50: 1-6; Zechariah 14: 3-5;

2- Jesus-Christ is the one Who is to come

-1 Thessalonians 3: 11-13, 4: 13-18; Revelation 19: 11-16;
- Malachi 3: 1; Matthew 25: 31-46; Revelation 1: 7-8.

There are not two or three distinct people who are to come. But we are “looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,”

Titus 2: 13

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
"I, JESUS, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Revelation 22:13-16

JESUS is not a small god beside Yahweh, but He is our great God and Savior! He is Yahweh Himself manifested in the flesh in order to save us! Amen!

J - THE HUSBAND

1- God (Yahweh) is our Husband

“For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth. For the LORD has called you. Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused,” Says your God. “For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you”.

Isaiah 54: 5-7

2- Jesus-Christ is our Husband

- Acts 2: 19-20; Revelation 21: 9.

There is only one bride (the Church of Jesus-Christ) and also only one Husband: Yahweh manifested in flesh (Jesus-Christ), otherwise, we would be in the presence of an obvious case of polyandry.

III- THE MAN CHRIST JESUS

Any Christian must confess that Jesus is the Son of God (John 3:16, 5:17-18; Matthew 26:63-64, 16:16; 3:17; 1 John 4:15).
But, in this precise case we refer only to THE MAN CHRIST JESUS:

“For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,”

1 Timothy 2:5

As a true Man, Jesus could eat, drink, sleep, tire and even weep (John 11: 35).
As a true Man, He died, but as God (Yahweh) He raised Himself up: “Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

John 2: 19

The Almighty God took the form of a Man. And this body of Flesh which He called his Son is the Mediator between Him and the men.
Thus, as a true Man He could feel asleep (Luke 8:23), but as God (Yahweh), Jesus-Christ could walk on the sea (Matthew 14:24-26), rebuke the wind and the raging of the water (Luke 8: 24-25):

“But He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, “Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!”

Luke 8:25

Jesus Christ is the Almighty God!

As God (Yahweh), He could rebuke unclean spirits, drive out the demons, heal the sicks: indeed, The Bible declares:

“And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father. And they were all amazed at the majesty of God” (Luke 9:42-43).

Jesus is the Almighty God!

As God (Yahweh) He cold forgive sins:

« And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, “Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 5:21, Luke 7:49

As God (Yahweh), He could open eyes of His Disciples and vanish from their sight
(Luke 24:31).

As God (Yahweh) He is omniscient and omnipresent (Luke 19:29-35; Luke 22:10-13).

As God (Yahweh), Jesus “…had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.”

John 2:25

“then hear from heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive, and give to everyone according to all his ways, whose heart You know (for You alone know the hearts of the sons of men),”

2 Chronicles 6:30

Jesus is the Almighty God. Amen!

As God (Yahweh) He could enter a house doors of which were shut (without opening the doors) (John 20: 19),

As God (Yahweh), He could appear in the Sky in the form of light and shine around Saul (Acts 9: 1-5),

As God (Yahweh) He escape while passing through the midst of Jews without those being able to capture Him before the indicated time (Luke 4: 29-30).
The living God (Yahweh) in a body of flesh could say:

“Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” (John 8: 58).
« Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God”.

John 5:18

“The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 10:33

A Man (Son of God), but making Himself God (God manifested in flesh).

Jesus is the Almighty God! Amen!

If these Jews had the revelation of the real nature of our Lord Jesus-Christ, they would have understood that He was called Son of God as a Man, a body of flesh, but He made Himself God because He is God manifested in the flesh, Immanuel, God with us(Matthew 1:23).

There are not two people here. There are not two or three gods but two attributes of same God (Yahweh) here.

Paul received the revelation about the real nature of Jesus-Christ. This is why he said:

“looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,”

Titus 2:13

Thomas also understood that and said to Jesus Christ: “My Lord and my God!” (John 20: 28).

“Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

(John 20:29)

O Blessed are you if you believe that Jesus is the Almighty God. Amen!

Brother Peter said:

« that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him”.

Acts 10:37-38

Moreover, it is written:
« You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

Hebrews 1:9

« God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit”, “God was with Him”, “Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You”.

All these phrases above do not mean that there are two Gods. God who is spirit was in the man Jesus-Christ, reconciling the world to Himself (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Indeed, God is one. The Bible is monotheist(Isaiah 45:5;18). All those who believe that there are two Gods are polytheists.

Jesus is not a small god beside the great God Yahweh, but He is God manifested in the flesh. In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2:8-9).
Amen!

God of the Old Testament is Jesus-Christ of the New Testament. Didn’t Isaiah prophesy about the divinity of Jesus? Let us see it!

« For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace”.

Don't you believe that the Son is the same one who is called Our Heavenly Father? Do you see two distinct people here? It is the same person who has the attributes of Father, Son, Mighty God, Counselor, Wonderful, Holy Spirit etc.
“And the Angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask My name, seeing it is wonderful?”

Judges 13:18

His name is Jesus-Christ, the Almighty God who attested in front of the Jews that Moses had written of Him:

« For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?” (John 5: 46 - 47).
Consequently, when suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
(Matthew 3: 17), that does not mean that God and the Man Jesus are two distinct people separate from one another.
Indeed, Jesus said:

« Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves”. (John 14: 11). In Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

However, it is not because God was fully in Jesus-Christ that He could not act any more everywhere.

Indeed, Our Lord fills Heaven and Earth (Jeremiah 23: 24; Isaiah 66: 1; Psalm 139: 7-10).

Moreover, Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens cannot contain God (2 Chronicles 6: 18).

God is omnipresent! Being on the Earth, He spoke from the Heaven:
“You came down also on Mount Sinai, And spoke with them from heaven, And gave them just ordinances and true laws, Good statutes and commandments” (Nehemiah 9: 13).

Moreover, Jesus at the right hand of God does not mean that God and Jesus are two distinct people sat one beside the other(side by side) on a throne in the Heaven, both remaining there for eternity and eternity (Acts 2: 33, 7: 56; Matthew 26: 64; Psalm 110: 1; Hebrews 12: 2).

This wiew is ridiculous and non scriptural. The right hand is a symbolic term which means “CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY”.
Jesus said that All authority has been given to Him in Heaven and on Earth (Matthew 28: 18).

Indeed, when God (Yahweh) became a Man (in Jesus) He achieves all His powerful works thanks to the capacity and the authority of this Man, Jesus (1 Timothy 2: 5).
All authority has been given to Him in Heaven and on Earth.
Consequently, Jesus at the right hand of God means that he is the power of God:
« but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God” (1Corinthians 1: 23-24).
Let us see some examples of the symbolic use of the the phrase: “Right hand”

- « Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together”.

Isaiah 48:13

- “I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved”.

Psalm 16:8

-“For He shall stand at the right hand of the poor, To save him from those who condemn him”.

Psalm 109:31

- “If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me”.

Psalm 139:9-10

- “My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me”.

Psalm 63:8

- “For David says concerning Him: I foresaw the LORD always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken”.

Acts 2:25

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, in the Heaven, on the Throne, there are not two or three people seated side by side. There is only one person sitting on the Throne. He is Jesus-Christ, the true God and eternal Life (1John 5: 20).

Let us look at the Throne!”

“And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of A MAN high above it. Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around”.

Ezekiel 1:26-27

How many people, did Ezekiel see on the Throne? On Person:
Jesus, the Almighty God, because Jesus said that All authority has been given to Him in Heaven and on Earth (Matthew 28: 18).

Ezekiel saw the image of the glory of the Eternal and fell on his face. He did not see two or three people as a God, but he saw only one person.
I also, by the Holy Spirit, do not see two or three people as a God, but I see only one person, Jesus-Christ.

Daniel also trough a vision saw God the Ancient of Days, seated lonely on His throne.

“ I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment was white as snow, And the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was a fiery flame, Its wheels a burning fire; A fiery stream issued And came forth from before Him. A thousand thousands ministered to Him; Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him. The court was seated, And the books were opened”.

Daniel 7:9-10

Let us see also What John saw on the single Great White Throne of Judgment:

“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them”.

Revelation 20:11

How many people, did John see on the Throne? On Person:
Jesus, the Almighty God who will judge the living and the dead a His appearing and His kingdom:

“I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom”:

2 Timothy 4:1

“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb”.

Revelation 22:1

There is not a single Throne for two or three people in Heaven. God (Yahweh) is the one Who is called the Lamb. JESUS IS THE ALMIGTHTY GOD AND THE LAMB SEATED ON THE THRONE (Revelation 7:10-17; 22:1-6; 6:16-17; 14:1).
“When he saw JESUS passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"
John 1:36

“Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped”.

Revelation 5:13-14

Now, I would like to ask you a question:

Ezekiel saw one person on the Throne. Daniel saw one person on the throne. John also saw one person on the Throne. But why do you see two Gods: God (Jesus the Son) beside God (Yahweh the Father)? Why?

Isaiah also saw one person on the Throne:

“In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple”.

Isaiah 6:1

Why do you see THREE OR TWO people in God?

He who will judge all of us is the Lord Jesus-Christ (1 Corinthians 4:1-5)
God is the Judge of all:

“to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in Heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect”

Hebrews 12:23

The Holy Scriptures declares that Jesus is the Judge, and God is the Judge.
Do you see two Gods, two people, two Judges?

Jesus is the single Judge: He is the Almighty God manifested in the flesh:

“John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,”

Revelation 1:4-5

He who is and who was and who is to come, is the single person who is sitted on the single Throne. The Almighty God is.

Jesus-Christ is the one Who is, Who was and Who is to come:

“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death”.

Revelation 1:17-18

Do you see two or three Gods? Do you see two or three people?
Jesus-Christ is the righteous Judge. It is Him who sat on the throne! There are not two or three people on the same throne! No!

Please, see the aspect of this man sitting on the throne! See! Please compare the description made by Ezekiel of the Eternal (Ezekiel 1:26 - 28), and that done by Daniel of Ancient of the Days (Daniel 7: 9-13), with the one done by John (Revelation 1: 12-18).

What do we see? We see the description of God, of Jesus-Christ. When John saw Him, he fell like Ezekiel did. AMEN!

It is Him! It is the same one! It is the same person! O I Love Him! I’ve found Him! He is Jesus-Christ, the Almighty God!!!

There is “one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ephesians 4:5-6

Who is the Father?

Who is the Son?

Who is the Holy Spirit?

They are not three people, but they are three different demonstrations of the single God (Yahweh)!

1-one God and Father of all, who is above all(Yahweh)

2-and through all( the man Jesus: Yahweh manifested in the flesh)

3-and in you all (The Holy Spirit).

THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT REPRESENT ONE PERSON: JESUS CHRIST.

Indeed, Jesus said:

“And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

“A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you”.

John 14:16-20

Can someone explain the following sentence?

“At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you”.

Jesus Christ is in His Father, and He is in us.

Do you see three people here in each believer?

I see one person. Jesus the man, promised to come back and to live in the believers as the Helper. Jesus is the Helper, the Holy Spirit, living in us. Amen!

“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me”.

Galatians 2:20

Christ as the Holy Spirit lives in the believer. Amen!

Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19)

Our body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

Besides, we must glorify God in our body and in our spirit, which are God’s (1 Corinthians 6:20).

Please tell me, according to the biblical passages above, would our body be inhabited by three distinct people: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit?
Please, stop cutting out God in small pieces!

The Son lives in the Father. The son lives in us and the Father lives in us. But we are inhabited by one Spirit, the Holy Spirit, Christ, the Almighty God (2 Corinthians 3: 17, Isaiah 63: 10).

Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit:

“Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty”.

2 Corinthians 3:17

God (Yahweh) is the Holy Spirit:

“But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; So He turned Himself against them as an enemy, And He fought against them”.

Isaiah 63:10, John 4:24

“But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the HOLY SPIRIT and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to GOD.”

Acts 5:3-4

Ananias has lied to the Holy Spirit. Ananias has lied to God (Yahweh).
God (Yahweh) is the Holy Spirit: Please compare Isaiah 6:8-9 to Acts 28:25-27. Yahweh, the Holy Spirit spoke rightly through Isaiah the prophet to our fathers. Amen!
The Bible declares that Mary was found with child of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:18, Luke 1:35).

This Holy Spirit is Yahweh Himself; this is the reason why the Son (the body of flesh, the man Jesus) Who was born took the name “YAHSHUA” which means: “GOD SAVES”. JAHSHUA is God manifested in the flesh in order to save us.
That Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ (Galatians 4:6, Acts 16:7, Philippians 1:19).
That Spirit of Christ was in the Prophets of the Old Testament testifying beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow:
“ Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven - things which angels desire to look into”.

1 Peter 1:10-12

“THE HOLY SPIRIT SENT FROM HEAVEN”! Amen!

Not two, not three people; but only one person (God) appearing in various ways. Amen!

1)Jesus-Christ comes from the Holy Spirit

Matthew 1: 20; Luke 1: 35.

2) Jesus-Christ is the Holy Spirit

2 Corinthians 3: 17; 1 Peter 1: 10-12

3-Jesus-Christ is God(Yahweh)

-John 7: 29; 8: 42; 16: 30; 17: 8; Colossians 1: 15; 2: 9
- John 1: 1-14, 3: 13 ;16: 15, 5: 17-19 ; 8: 58 ; 10: 30 ; 12: 45 ; 20: 28 ; 14: 5-11.
- Mark 10: 18 ; 12: 29.
-1John 1: 2 ; 5: 20.
- Zechariah 12: 1-10; 14: 3-5.
- Isaiah 9: 5-6; Philippians2: 6-8; Romans 9: 5; 1Timothy 3: 16; Titus 2: 13; revelation 4: 8; Hebrews 1: 8-10; Matthew 1: 23.

4) There is one God (Yahweh). Yahweh is the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is Yahweh manifested in the flesh (1Timothy 3:16; John 1:14)
Jesus-Christ (YAHSHUA) is the name of God who saves us. It is a marvellous name, carrying hope. It is the name above all the names.
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever”.

By deeply examining the texts of Zechariah and Matthew, we see that it is Yahweh who took a body of flesh called Jesus. He promised to come (Zechariah 2: 10-13).

The prophets of the Old Testament had announced is coming (Isaiah 9: 5-6) and wished to see the Messiah: God manifested in flesh (Isaiah 63: 17-19; Psalm 144: 5-7; 1 Peter 1: 10-12).

They prophesied of the grace that would come.
“To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

In addition, hadn't Isaiah the Prophet already prophesied that the way of the LORD was to be prepared (Isaiah 40: 1-5)?
We realize that, this prophecy has been fulfilled in the New Testament by the ministry of John the Baptist (Matthew 3: 1-3, Malachi 3: 1-18).

Jesus was born with the human nature. He was the visible and divine equation (equality) of the invisible God (Yahweh), by taking the form of a bondservant, while becoming similar to the men:

«who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,”

Philippians 2:6-9

Do you understand the Word of God? “…And being found in appearance as a man…”

God (Yahweh) Who is SPIRIT has been found in appearance as a man (1 Timothy 3:16; John 1:14) and took the name YAHSHUA, namely “GOD SAVES”.

Indeed, Jesus-Christ had a double nature: divine and human. When in front of the tomb of Lazarus, He groaned in the spirit, was troubled and wept, He was similar to the men. He proves thus His humanity (John 11: 35).
However, when a few moments afterwards, He took authority on the death, He was fully God (John 11: 43-44).

His Divinity is thus expressed though the resurrection of Lazarus. Jesus, God manifested in flesh is the Resurrection and the Life. Amen!!!
Besides, God alone knows the thoughts of the hearts. In Jesus-Christ, in his body of flesh, God demonstrated this attribute of understanding of the thoughts (2 Chronicles 6: 30; Matthew 9: 4; Jeremiah 17: 10; Luke 24: 38).
This mystery is really great and happy is the one who can seize it! AMEN!
Who is Jesus who could say that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Him? (Luke 24: 44).

WHO IS JESUS?

Who is JESUS about Whom all the Bible speaks?

He is God (Yahweh), the Cornerstone (Ephesians 2: 20). Amen!!! He is God Himself!!

This is why, He was worshiped by the men, the angels and He is still adored by us today (Matthew 14: 33; Matthew 2: 1-2; Luke 24: 52).
The Bible says that we should adore God alone:
(Deuteronomy 6: 13-15; Matthew 4: 10; Luke 4: 8; Daniel 3: 12, 28; John 5: 23; 1 John 2: 23).

God (Yahweh) who is worthy to be adored is called Jesus-Christ. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are not three people, but three attributes of the same God, our Lord Jesus-Christ who works in all:

“There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all” (1 Corinthians 12: 4-6).

Let us listen to the testimony of the king Darius:

“in every dominion of my kingdom men must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel. For He is the living God, And steadfast forever; His kingdom is the one which shall not be destroyed, And His dominion shall endure to the end. He delivers and rescues, And He works signs and wonders In heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions”.

Daniel 6:26-27

The living God who saved Daniel from the lions has been manifested in flesh. Jesus operated miracles. Today, by the Holy Spirit He keeps on working signs and wonders in heaven and on earth. As He has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions, He came to save us all. He is YAHSHUA, namely “GOD SAVES”. His dominion shall endure to the end.

“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

THE MAN JESUS IS COMPARABLE TO THE BRONZE SERPENT LIFTED IN THE WILDERNESS

The Father is God (1Corinthians 15: 24). The Father is not the Son when we refer only to the physical body in which God has been incarnated: the man Jesus. God took a body of flesh (1Timothy 3: 16). This body of flesh called Jesus was a man (hundred percent). God took a body of flesh so that He could suffer and die in order to save us (Isaiah 35: 4, Philippians 2: 5-8; Hebrews 2:9, 17; 12:2).

For this reason and for this reason only, any believer must confess that Jesus is the engendered Son of God by the Holy Spirit. It is here about the man Jesus (1Timothy 2: 5). Coming from God, His blood, His thoughts, and all His life were perfectly holy and without sin. The death and the devil did not have any power, any authority on Him. This body of flesh is comparable to the bronze serpent in the desert:

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life”.

John 3:14-15

Jesus, the son of Man was comparable to the serpent made by Moses. That serpent was an insignificant stuff, without life. But God put His life, His healing power in it. It was lifted up by Moses.

O Hallelujah! God, the source of the life was in this apparently trivial and inanimate bronze serpent. The Bible declares that: “So Moses made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived” (Numbers 21: 9).

In the same way, Jesus was a Man (hundred percent) created by God Himself (called Son of God), in which He put his own life in order to save us:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”.

John 3:16

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life”.

John 3:14-15

Do you understand now why the Holy Scriptures compare the Man Jesus to the bronze serpent?

“For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus”

1Timothy 2:5

Do you understand the Holy Scriptures? The Man Jesus, the Mediator between God and men is really God manifested in flesh.

There are not two or three people, but there is one God.

Indeed, Jesus said:

“I and My Father are one.”

John 10:30

“Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves”

John 14:9-11

“And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me”.

John 12:45

“No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him”.

“All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him”.

Consequently, the Father is the Son or the Son is the Father if we refer only to Jesus-Christ as the Holy Spirit.
Indeed, to overcome death and the devil, it was absolutely necessary that He was divine (hundred percent).
The Bible teaches that:

”For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on Earth or things in Heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross”.

Colossians 1:19-20

“For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;”

Colossians 2:9

It is for this reason that any believer must confess that Jesus-Christ is God (Yahweh). He is not a small god, who might be the second person of the trinity. He is not a small god beside Yahweh, but:

-the Powerful God, our Heavenly Father (Isaiah 9: 5-6),
-the true God and eternal life (1John 5: 20),
-the eternally blessed God(Romans 9: 5),
-Our great God and our Savior Jesus-Christ (Titus 2: 13),
-Immanuel: God with us (Matthew 1: 23) Alleluia!!!!
-the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God, Who is, Who was, Who is to come, THE ALMIGHTY(Revelation 1:7-8)

As you see, Jesus has a double nature: divine and human:

« What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!”

John 6:62

Before, He was God (Yahweh). He became flesh, Son of Man in order to save us. He ascended where He was before. Then, He appeared to Saul on the Damascus road:

"And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Acts 9:5

In Heaven, there is Jesus alone. There aren’t two “Gods” (the Father and His son) sitting side by side on the throne. No!

JESUS (JAHSHUA) IS THE NAME OF GOD (YAHWEH) WHO SAVES US

“And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS”.

Luke 1:31

Our Lord Jesus said:

“Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from Heaven, saying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.”

John 12:28

What is the name of the Father, which He has glorified?
« In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your name”.

Matthew 6:9

What is the name of the Father, which must be hallowed?

Our Heavenly Father Himself has said:

“I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name LORD I was not known to them”.

Exodus 6:3

We notice here that God (Yahweh) at various periods appeared to His servants under different names. The Holy Scriptures does not say expressly that “Father” is the name by which God appears to us today. No passage attests that!
However, the Bible reveals:

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they”.

Hebrews 1:1-4

Which name has the Son Who is the brightness of the glory and the express image of the person of God (YAHWEH) obtained by inheritance?

What is the name which is more excellent than that of the angels?

Besides, the Bible declares:

“No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him”.

Indeed, the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father said to the Father:

“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word”.

John 17:6

What is the name of the Father, which has been manifested by His Son?
The Man Jesus said:

“I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive”.

John 5:43

What is JESUS’ FATHER’S NAME?
The name implies the authority, the character, the rank, the Majesty, the Capacity and the Excellency of the named person. The personal name of God (Yahweh) is JESUS (YAHSHUA).

This name represents all the characteristics of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is why the Apostles were ordered to announce the Word of God to the nations in this name:

“So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of JESUS”.

Acts 4:18

The name of JESUS (JAHSHUA) means “GOD SAVES”:

“And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Matthew 1:21

« Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 4:12

The name of JESUS contains the ESSENCE of the Divinity in the titles Father, Son and Holy Spirit, for Jesus is the Savior, the Redeemer and the Liberator.

- Even the demons are subject to the Disciples in the name of JESUS.

Luke 10:17

- Where two or three are gathered together in the name of JESUS, He is there in the midst of them.

Matthew 18:20

- Repentance and remission of sins should be preached in the name of JESUS to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 24:47

- To Him all the prophets witness that, through His NAME (JESUS), whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.

- By believing that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, we may have life in His name (JESUS).

John 20:31

- At the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in Heaven, and of those on Earth, and of those under the Earth.

Philippians 2:10

“And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God”.

1 John 5:11-13

We must believe in the name of the Son of God in order to have Eternal life. This name is JESUS.

Now, can someone answer my questions?

Our Lord Jesus said:

“Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.”

What is the name of the Father, which He has glorified?
Besides, the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father said to the Father:

“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word”.

John 17:6

What is the name of the Father, which has been manifested by His Son?

Without question, the name of the Father is JESUS. AMEN!

“And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord JESUS, giving thanks to God the Father through Him”.

Colossians 3:17

Please, tell me, if the name of the Father is JESUS, do you still see two people, two Gods in the biblical passage above?

If you still see JESUS as a small god beside the great God (YAHWEH), then, you need to have a revelation from God. May God enlighten you!

If you still see JESUS as the second Person of the trinity, then, you need to have a revelation from God. May God enlighten you!

Indeed, the Bible says:

« For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God”.

Colossians 3:3

Christ and God(Yahweh) are not two different people. There are not two different gods in whom our life is hidden. Christ and God stand for ONE PERSON. AMEN!
JESUS is God (YAHWEH) manifested in the flesh. The Father’s name is JESUS.

AMEN!

- The name of the Father, which must be hallowed, is JESUS.

Matthew 6:9

- The name of the Father, which He has glorified, is JESUS.

- The name of the Father, which has been manifested by His Son, is JESUS.

John 17:6, 26

- The name of the Father through which we are kept is JESUS.

John 17:11

- The name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit for the baptism by immersion is JESUS.

Matthew 28: 19; Acts 2: 38

JESUS SAID: “HE WHO SEES ME SEES HIM WHO SENT ME.” (John 12:45)

Indeed, God is Spirit (John 4: 24), consequently, He is invisible (1Timithy 6:16; 1:17; Exodus 33:20).

This is why the Bible declares:

“If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?”

1 John 4: 20

However, in the Old Testament, several people have seen God.
For example:

- Abraham had seen God (Yahweh). He had seen three Men. One of them was the LORD manifested in the flesh. The Almighty GOD took a body of flesh and ate with Abraham (Genesis 18: 1-33). AMEN!

-“Jacob had seen God face to face” (Genesis 32:30) AMEN!

- Moses, Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, had seen the God of Israel. They saw God, and they ate and drank (Exodus 24: 9). AMEN!

- The LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a Man speaks to his friend (Exodus 33:11). AMEN!

- Gideon had seen the Lord face to face and had conversed with Him (Judges 6: 11-24).

- Manoah said to his wife, “We shall surely die, because we have seen God!” (Judges 13: 22). AMEN!
In conclusion, the same God (YAHWEH) who took a body of flesh, by which He ate and spoke face to face to His servants, formerly, is the same one Who came in the New Testament, bearing the name JESUS. JESUS is the name of the Father through which He saves us today.

Remember what He said to Manoah:

« And the Angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask My name, seeing it is wonderful?”

Judges 13:18

His name is wonderful. He is the One Who is called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9: 6). JESUS IS. Amen!
Moreover, Faithful Witness, He who is, He who was and He who is to come, First born from the dead, the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the valley, the Bright Morning Star, the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty, Immanuel, Counsellor, Prince of peace, Savior, Powerful God, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, are titles and descriptions of the only one God (Yahweh).

But “JESUS” is the name by which He is revealed and saves us today (Acts 4:12).

Besides JESUS said:

Through Jesus-Christ, thousands of people saw God in the New Testament and spoke to him face to face. AMEN!

Yes, God was made visible through Jesus-Christ:

« And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 20:28

“Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

John 20:29

Blessed are you if you believe that JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD. Amen!
He is not a small god beside God the Father. He is not the second Person of the trinity, but He is God (Yahweh) manifested in a body of flesh. Amen!

Do you understand the Holy Scriptures?

“Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves”.

John 14:8-11

“HE WHO HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER”.

HE WHO SEES ME SEES HIM WHO SENT ME

Do you understand the Holy Scriptures?

AMEN ! AMEN! AMEN!

For more details, I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order the booklet entitled “ Understanding the Godhead”.

http://www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

http://www.tagworld.com/srobouay
http://www.myspace.com/wawesan

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN!
Dear Brother Moreh Yehoshua Ben Yahweh !

I thank you for your reply…

You tried, you did your utmost to answer me, but your answer is confused, incoherent and insufficient.

Your explanation is an interpretation of the Word of God, nothing but an interpretation, under the fallacious pretext that the version of the Bible that I used is not the original one.

Always the same litany! Always the same song!

Indeed, you asked me to get rid of that King James Version (KJV) and get a version that speaks from the Hebraic. But why do you still use KJV version (“whoever” (KJV)) with a view to convince me? I wonder!

You used this Version( KJV) before me (Please, refer to your study below).

When you use it, you find no mistake in it, but when I use it in my turn, you assert that there are mistranslations and errors in it. All this seems too complicated! Doesn’t it?

When I said “any Christian”, my statement was not a direct quotation from John 3:16(KJV). I intended to say “all the Christians”, “all the believers in Christ”.

My English is not excellent enough but I hope you’ll be able to understand whatever I’ll tell you even if the words don’t sometimes fit together.

Remember. I’ve already told you that I’m a CHRISTIAN. I’d like to tell you again that I’m a Christian, I’m proud to be a Christian(Acts 11: 26, Acts 26:28) and I’m not ashamed to bear that name:

“However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.”

1 Peter 4:16

Better, I’m a Christian Soldier!

You said:

“ Notice the word does not mean “Christian” it means any person who believes in him Yahshua (Not Jesus).”

According to you, what is the difference between JESUS and YAHSHUA?
What is the Hebraic meaning of JESUS?

Dear Brother, here is my wish: Please take your Bible or your Torah version of which speaks from the Hebraic and answer my questions above thoroughly (Line by line without omitting one point).

Yes, I wish you will speak to all that I posted according to the original version. Please enlighten me! With this intention, you must be long for it is necessary.

You said:

“Matthew 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of Yahweh by the prophet, saying, Notice that His birth and name was SPOKEN BY Yah TRHOUGH THE PROPHET!!!! Yah’s word was manifested in the form of a man named Yahshua, His son and our redeemer.”

Yahshua is our Redeemer. The Holy Scriptures state that Yahweh also is our Redeemer.

Are there two Redeemers?

Besides, you assert that Isaiah 35:3-6 is “ is an extension of Chapter 34, and it is not speaking of messiah but the day that Yah will spew his wrath on the nations of the world”

OK!

Without question, the New Testament is the fulfilment of the prophecies of the Old Testament.

For example LUKE 4:16-21 is the fulfilment of ISAIAH 61: 1-3.

Indeed, The Bible declares:

“Then the disciples of John reported to him concerning all these things. And John, calling two of his disciples to him, sent them to Jesus, saying, “Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?”
When the men had come to Him, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to You, saying, ‘Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?’” And that very hour He cured many of infirmities, afflictions, and evil spirits; and to many blind He gave sight.
Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard: that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.”

When John the Baptist Sends Messengers to Jesus in order to ask Him if He were the Coming One, did Jesus answered “Yes”? No, He didn’t. Jesus simply asked John The Baptist to refer to what the Prophets wrote about Him in The Old Testament.

Now, can you show me in your Bible (The original version) the correspondent biblical passage (prophecy), in the Old Testament to which Jesus intended that John the Baptist referred?

Be blessed in the precious name of our Lord and Almighty God JESUS-CHRIST!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

This is(below) your previous message in Which you referred to the so called false version (KJV):

"Let me first make sure we are clear on what the trinity doctrine is that i disagree with…

The trinity doctrine (that is of the blind) LOL…is that teaching which says that.

God, {one person} IS Yahshua,
God, {one person} is the Ruach Hakodesh.
God, {one person} IS the father…..

They teach the "godhead" is not a TEAM of Three but One working as three..

BUT, Technically if you break down this concept, it could not be a trinity at all because you have;

God (1)
Father (2)
Son (3)
Holy Spirit (4)

This makes it 4 persons in total but "God" is the one doing all this working through the rest. This is in part a result of not having lifetime of knowing the true names…This is the teaching that I look to as false…I see no scriptural evidence to support such teaching..

Let me start with one of your questions.
Equal means, EQUAL right? ie: the same in value? So how could he be equal with the Father and not be God?

I did not say he was not equal with Yah…but Equal in what? Body? Or purpose?

I say purpose….Let's also remember that the title "God" always went to the All Mighty Father and creator…therefore Yahshua would have to be considered A God…Not God the Father…and this would be a violation of the command…

Let's take the Yankees baseball team.
How many captains are on the team?
There is usually one, and if there is another he is called a "co-captain."
The team consists of how many people? 9+.
They are all called "Yankees" but yet they all have different positions…all work towards a common goal...but not all are captains, not all are catchers not all are pitchers…they work as A TEAM…but in actuality they are not equal in all area's.

Now answering again this way…

1 Cor.8:6; "But to us there is but one Elohim, the Father [Yahweh], of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yahshua Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him.."

This verse alone shows a distinction or separation between the Father and son in terms of being "God".
He says there is ONE Elohim (this shows the singular use of Elohim) who is the Father Yahweh… Then he says there is ONE Master {Totally different title} Yahshua Messiah.

Now the question is, why did he not just say there is one Elohim the Father Yah and Master Yahshua? Because even Shaul knew the difference in this usage of the word, Elohim as referring to Yahweh ONLY. Also, just as we (or translators) decided to use LORD for Yah and Lord for Yahshua…it shows a distinct difference of who is being spoken of…Some use Elohim for Yah and elohim for Yahshua…Instead of answering every single line you wrote to me…I have been working on the study for this and I just finished the first part. That is what I will post for you and it should answer the questions you asked me or the statements that you have made….

Elohim - Plural or singular?

The word "Elohim," translated "God," is often attacked as well. It is believed that it denotes a plurality or a god consisting of more than one being or more than one manifestation of a being. This, too, is a false concept based on the philosophy of men. Elohim is used in the Bible with a plural sense when it refers to several deities and in a singular sense when it refers to a singular deity. Its plural sense can be seen in Ex.12:12, "For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods (elohim) of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am Yahweh." Its singular sense can be seen in 1 Sam.5:7, ". . . and upon Dagon our god (elohim)" and 2 Kgs.1:2, ". . . Go, enquire of Baal-zebub the god (elohim) of Ekron whether I shall recover of this disease." Are we to believe that Dagon and Baal-zebub are also plural beings who can "incarnate" themselves as Yahweh "supposedly" did?

The word "God" (elohim) is properly applied to Yahshua in Heb.1:9 and Jn.20:28. Both words are from the Greek word "theos" which was also used in reference to Satan (2 Cor.4:4) and Herod (Acts 12:22). It has the same meaning as the Hebrew word "elohim" and can be applied to men, angels, and the Almighty. Ps.82:6 applies it to any child of the Most High; "I have said, Ye are gods [elohim]; and all of you are children of the most High." It simply means "a mighty one among his people." It is not wrong to call Yahshua an elohim or a god. The problem lies in believing he is the one true "God," Yahweh Almighty. Yahshua made it clear that he was not, in Jn.17:3; "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee [Yahweh] the only true Elohim, and Yahshua Messiah, whom thou hast sent."
The Apostle Paul declared the same thing in 1 Cor.8:6; "But to us there is but one Elohim, the Father [Yahweh], of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yahshua Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him.."

Oneness proponents wrongly interpret 1 Jn.5:20 to mean that Yahshua is the one true "God." It reads, "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (KJV). When it says, "his Son Jesus Christ," it means Yahweh's Son. That being the case, the previous use of the pronoun "him" in the two phrases "him that is true" must also refer to Yahweh. The "his" and "him" refer to the same person. To say that "This is the true God" refers to the Son is grammatically incorrect.

Not only is Yahweh the one true Elohim, but He is also Yahshua's Elohim. If Yahshua is an elohim or god and he himself has a god, then surely his god must be a greater god. This is what scripture teaches in Mt.27:46; Jn.17:3; 20:17; Eph.1:17; Heb. 1:9; and Rev.3:12. Rev.3:12 says, "Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my Elohim, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my Elohim [Yahweh], and the name of the city of my Elohim, New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my Elohim: and I will write upon him my new name."

Yahshua is saying this after he ascended to heaven and sat down at the right hand of Yahweh (Heb 8:1). If he was the Yahweh Almighty of the Old Testament, who is his Elohim and who is he sitting next to?

Two scriptures answer that question.
The first is Ps.110:1; "Yahweh said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make your enemies thy footstool."
The second is Micah.5:4; "And he [Yahshua] shall stand and feed in the strength of Yahweh, in the majesty of the name of Yahweh his Elohim; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth."

Yahshua the Messiah is Not Almighty Yahweh

Modern day Christians believe that Yahshua the Messiah pre-existed in some form or another. Some say he was Melchizedek, some say he was "the captain of the host of Yahweh" (Josh.5:14), some say he was the archangel Michael, others say he was the "angel of Yahweh". Perhaps the most erroneous view is that Yahshua was the "Yahweh" (LORD) of the Old Testament. This study is written in the hopes that all who read it will finally understand that Yahweh is the Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth, and that Yahshua the Messiah is His Son, as it is written.For some reason people feel they have to magnify the Savior into the position of the Almighty when, in fact, scripture makes it quite clear that the Father is greatest of all and the "head of Messiah" (1 Cor.11:3). Consider Yahshua's own words in Jn. 14:28, "...for my Father is greater than I."; John.10:29, "My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all..."; and Jn. 13:16, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant [Yahshua] is not greater than his lord [Yahweh]; neither he that is sent [Yahshua] greater than he that sent him [Yahweh]." These verses teach us Yahshua's view of his relationship to his Father. Notice he didn't claim to be the Father but instead, made a clear distinction between the two.
Who is Yahshua's Father?

Who does scripture say is the Father? Is.63:16 says, "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O Yahweh, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting." Yahweh is the Father. Yet, some might claim that this scripture says Yahweh is the Father of Israel, not of Yahshua. In that case we need to note two other verses. The first is Heb.1:5; "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?" Who said these things? All would agree that Yahshua's Father said them since He is referring to Yahshua as His Son. Heb.1:5 is a direct quote from Ps.2:7; "I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

The first "I" here refers to Yahshua speaking through prophecy in which he declares that Yahweh is his Father! We also previously saw that Yahshua said, "My Father is greater than I." In reality he was also saying, "[Yahweh] is greater than I", thereby teaching us that he is not Yahweh. Anyone who believes Yahshua is Yahweh must also believe Yahshua is the Heavenly Father. That is even more absurd and more difficult to prove in the light of scripture.

Who is the Elohim of Israel?

Who does scripture say is the Elohim (God) of Israel? Is. 45:3 says, "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou may know that I, Yahweh, which call thee by thy name, am the Elohim of Israel." Yahweh is the Elohim of Israel. Since we already learned that Yahshua is not Yahweh, Yahshua cannot be the Elohim of Israel. This is confirmed in Acts 3:13, "The Elohim of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the Elohim of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Yahshua;..."
The Elohim of Jacob (Jacob being Israel) glorified His Son. Since the scriptures reveal the Elohim of Israel and the Father are both called Yahweh, some will go so far as to teach that there are two separate beings called Yahweh in order to support their erroneous belief that Yahshua pre-existed as Yahweh, Elohim of Israel. They use Gen.19:24 as proof of this; "Then Yahweh rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh out of heaven;" At first glance there appear to be two Yahwehs, one in heaven and one somewhere near Sodom and Gomorrah. This is merely a figure of speech peculiar to the Hebrew language, an idiom. Similar idioms are seen in Eze.11:24 (two Spirits), Zech.10:12 ( two Yahweh's), Ex.24:1 (Yahweh used as idiom for "me"), Gen.17:23 (two Abrahams), and 1 Kgs.8:1 (two Solomon's). It is impossible to harmonize the two Yahweh doctrine with verses that teach there is only one Yahweh. Consider Nehemiah's prayer; "Thou, even thou, art Yahweh alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that aretherein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preserves them all; and the host of heaven worshipped thee." Nehemiah 9:6

Ps 83:18 says; "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Yahweh, art the most high over all the earth."
Is 45:6 says; "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am Yahweh, and there is none else."

Zech 14:9 reads; "And Yahweh shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Yahweh, and his name one." A second God cannot be named "Yahweh."

Is.42:1 teaches us that Yahshua is Yahweh's servant. "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighted; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles." And again in Is.49:6, "And he said, It is a light thing that thou should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou may be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

Ps.2:2 reads, "The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahweh, and against his anointed." His "anointed" is Yahshua, making a clear distinction between the two.
Peter applied this prophecy to Yahshua in Acts 4:26; "The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against Yahweh, and against His Messiah." Peter never claimed that the Messiah pre-existed as Yahweh.

Ps.110:1 also distinguishes the two; "Yahweh said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
In Mt.22:41-46, Yahshua reveals this "lord" to be himself, the Messiah. Is Yahweh talking to His Son the Messiah or is He talking to Himself?

Ps.110 makes another interesting statement in verse 5. This is one of the verses in which the Sopherim removed Yahweh's name and replaced it with "Adonai". The text would have originally read, "Yahweh at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath." It is then wrongly deduced that since Yahshua was invited to sit on Yahweh's right hand (Heb.1:13), he, Yahshua, must also be called "Yahweh".

There is no doubt that Yahweh invited Yahshua to sit at His right hand. But what does verse 5 mean? It must be understood in the same way Ps.16:8 and Ps..109:6 are to be understood. When someone is "at thy right hand" it means their power and strength are derived from that source. David derived his power from Yahweh and so it is said that Yahweh is "at my right hand." A wicked person would derive his power from Satan and so it is said, "Let Satan stand at his right hand." When Yahshua comes to carry out Yahweh's wrath upon the wicked, Yahweh will be his strength. See, also, Mic.5:4.

Who is the Prophet like unto Moses?

In Acts 3:22,23 Peter quotes from Deut.18:15,19 proving that Yahshua is the "prophet like unto Moses." Placing the name "Yahshua" in brackets clearly shows him not to be Yahweh. "Yahweh thy Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet [Yahshua] from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him [Yahshua] ye shall hearken.. . .I [Yahweh] will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my [Yahweh's] words in his [Yahshua's] mouth; and he [Yahshua] shall speak unto them all that I [Yahweh] shall command him [Yahshua]. . . . And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my [Yahweh's] words which he [Yahshua] shall speak in my [Yahweh's] name, I [Yahweh] will require it of him." Jn.12:49 is a direct fulfillment of Deut.18:18; "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."

Let's treat Is.53:6, 10 ,12 similarly; "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and Yahweh hath laid on him [Yahshua] the iniquity of us all. . Yet it pleased Yahweh to bruise him [Yahshua]; he [Yahweh] hath put him [Yahshua] to grief: when thou [Yahweh] shall make his [Yahshua's] soul an offering for sin, he [Yahshua] shall see his seed, he [Yahshua] shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of Yahweh shall prosper in his [Yahshua's] hand."

Zech.12:10 is often misunderstood due to an apparent error in the text. It reads, "And I [Yahweh] will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourn for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." The word "me" obviously does not harmonize with the pronouns "him" and "his" that follow. The same verse is quoted in Jn.19:37; "And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced." John gives us the correct understanding of this verse. Another possible error occurs in Acts 20:28; "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood (KJV)." The great majority of Greek MSS have kurios (Lord) here instead of theos (God). In that case, Lord would refer to Yahshua whose blood was shed. Even if we were to accept the KJV rendering, it would have to be understood in the sense that parents often refer to their children as their "own flesh and blood." In that sense the blood of Yahshua was the "blood of [Yahweh's] own."

YAHWEH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

Jer.23:6 is often used to prove Yahshua is Yahweh. "In his [Yahshua's] days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his [ Yahshua's] name whereby he [Yahshua] shall be called, YAHWEH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." If this verse teaches that Yahshua is Yahweh because he is called "Yahweh Our Righteousness, then Jer.33:16 teaches that Jerusalem is also Yahweh. It reads, "In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, Yahweh our righteousness." The translators did not use the same capitalization because they undoubtedly feared that it would suggest Jerusalem is Yahweh. A difficult passage to understand is found in Jn.12:37-41. A superficial reading leads one to believe that the "his" and "him" of verse 41 refers to Yahshua and ties in with verse 37. For the sake of clarity these verses will be printed out with [brackets] designating the speaker. Jn.12:37,38, "But though he [Yahshua] had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him [Yahshua]: That the saying of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he [Isaiah] spake, Lord, 'who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Yahweh been revealed?' (The underlined is a quote from Is.53:1. The "arm of Yahweh" is Isaiah's reference to the Messiah).

The passage continues with verses 39-41; "Therefore they could not believe, because that Isaiah said again, 'He [Yahweh] hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I [Yahweh] should heal them.' These things said Isaiah, when he [Isaiah] saw his [Yahweh's] glory, and spake of him [Yahweh]." Verse 40 (underlined) is a quote from Is.6:10. John is quoting a second passage from Isaiah to show why they could not believe on Yahshua; because Yahweh blinded them. Verse 41 therefore, is referring to Is.6:10, not Is.53:1. In Is.6:1-3 Yahweh is seen in all His glory. That is the glory referred to in verse 41. It was not Yahshua's glory. Since John the Baptist preceded Yahshua, Is.40:3 and Mt.3:3 are often used to prove Yahweh is Yahshua. Is.40:3 reads, "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yahweh, make straight in the desert a highway for our Elohim." Of all the N.T. verses that quote Isaiah, Lu.3:4-6 aids our understanding because it includes Is.40:4 & 5. It says, "As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yahweh, make his paths straight. Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of Yahweh." "Prepare ye the way of Yahweh" does not mean, "Move out of the way because Yahweh is coming." And so when Yahshua comes they believe he is Yahweh.

How was "the way" to be prepared? By filling valleys, leveling mountains, straightening paths, etc. This work is not to be understood literally, but spiritually through the humbling of those in exalted positions and the restoration of truth. Who was to do that work? John.4:34 says, "Yahshua saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish his work." Almighty Yahweh appointed His Son Yahshua to finish His work. Yahshua was Yahweh's instrument in the accomplishment of His great plan. Yahshua is the "Messenger of the Covenant," "the servant of Yahweh," and "the salvation of Yahweh." Jn.14:6 calls Yahshua "the way." He is "the way of Yahweh;" the means through which Yahweh will finish His work. Now just for the record there is a whole lot more I have prepared on this study, I am just going over it…

I just know that the scriptures never say to believe in Yahshua as God (Yahweh) or even a God….but that he is the son of Yah.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Yahshua is the Messiah, the Son of Elohim (Yahweh) and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1st John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Yahshua Messiah, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Shalom"

YES ALL THIS SEEMS TOO COMPLICATED!
Hi Brother!

I thank you!

You didn't answer my questions above though! Please, answer my questions!

Don't give up! Please enlighten me!

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
OK Brother!

You are ready to answer my questions. I thank you a lot!

Let us start with the three questions below:

You said:

“ Notice the word does not mean “Christian” it means any person who believes in him Yahshua (Not Jesus).”

1- According to you, what is the difference between JESUS and YAHSHUA? What is the Hebraic meaning of JESUS?

Besides, you said:

“Matthew 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of Yahweh by the prophet, saying, Notice that His birth and name was SPOKEN BY Yah TRHOUGH THE PROPHET!!!! Yah’s word was manifested in the form of a man named Yahshua, His son and our redeemer.”

Yahshua is our Redeemer. The Holy Scriptures state that Yahweh also is our Redeemer.

2 - Are there two Redeemers?

Besides, you assert that Isaiah 35:3-6 is “ is an extension of Chapter 34, and it is not speaking of messiah but the day that Yah will spew his wrath on the nations of the world”

Without question, the New Testament is the fulfilment of the prophecies of the Old Testament.

For example LUKE 4:16-21 is the fulfilment of ISAIAH 61: 1-3.

Indeed, The Bible declares:

When John the Baptist Sends Messengers to Jesus in order to ask Him if He were the Coming One, did Jesus answered “Yes”? No, He didn’t. Jesus simply asked John The Baptist to refer to what the Prophets wrote about Him in The Old Testament.

3 - Now, can you show me in your Bible (The original version) the correspondent biblical passage (prophecy), in the Old Testament to which Jesus intended that John the Baptist referred?

Bro. Germain

Hi dear brother Moreh Yehoshua Ben Yahweh!

I thank you for your contribution!

Unfortunately your answers are not convincing.

Let me tell you that the Hebraic meaning of JESUS is

YESHUA. It means "GOD SAVES".

YEHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

YEHSHUA (JESUS) PRE-EXISTED AS YAHWEH, ELOHIM OF ISRAEL.

Please, let us read the article below:

"
1)The Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua, a name found 27 times in the Hebrew Bible, so we know exactly what his name was. (The name is accented on the second syllable: ye-SHU-a). Yeshua is short for Yehoshua (= Joshua), which means Yahweh is salvation. The first trace of the name is found in connection with Joshua, the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant. Originally his name was Hoshea (Num. 13:8). The name Hoshea is derived from the hiphil stem of the Hebrew verb "yasha" [yod, shin, ayin] (BDB, 446; Gesenius, 435), which means "he saves, delivers." So the name Hoshea means "salvation" or "he saves, delivers." Moses changed his name to Hebrew "Yehoshua" [English: Joshua]:

"These are the names of the men Moses sent to explore the land. (Moses gave Hoshea son of Nun the name Joshua.)" Numbers 13:16

Moses coined this name by merging the name Hoshea with the prefix abbreviation "Yeho" of the divine name "YHWH" changing the meaning to "YHWH is salvation" or "YHWH saves, delivers" (BDB, 221; Gesenius, 386).

The name Yeshua ("Jeshua" in English translations), as we just noted, is the abbreviated form of Yehoshua ("Joshua") (BDB, 221; Gesenius, 433). We know that from the books of Ezra and Nehemiah:

"And all the assembly of those who had returned from the captivity made booths and lived in the booths, for from the days of Jeshua the son of Nun to that day the people of Israel had not done so. And there was very great rejoicing." Nehemiah 8:17 ESV

There was a high priest who was also named Jeshua:

"Then arose Jeshua the son of Jozadak, with his fellow priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel with his kinsmen, and they built the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings on it, as it is written in the Law of Moses the man of God." Ezra 3:2

This same high priest is called Yehoshua ("Joshua") in Zechariah 3 and 6, affirming that the name Yeshua is the abbreviation of this very same name.

2) One must understand what the name Yeshua meant in the first century AD, and the NT tells us that. Because Yeshua is the short form of a name meaning "Yahweh is salvation," it is highly appropriate that this is the name of the Savior of the world, as Matthew 1:21 attests. In that text the angel of the Lord explained its meaning:

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus (Iesoun), because he will save his people from their sins."

Hence, God himself explained through his angel that Jesus’ name means "Savior," just as the NT emphatically indicates in many places:

"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11

"They said to the woman, ‘We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world." John 4:42

"God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel." Acts 5:31

"From this man’s descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised." Acts 13:23

"For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior." Ephesians 5:23

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ," Philippians 3:20

"but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel." 2 Timothy 1:10

"and at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior, To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior." Titus 1:3-4

"and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive. For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say ‘No’ to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good." Titus 2:10-14

"But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:4-7

"Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours… and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1:1, 11

"If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning." 2 Peter 2:20

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18

"And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world." 1 John 4:14

As Messianic Jewish commentator Dr. David H. Stern says in reference to Matthew 1:21:

This verse is an example of a "semitism" (an allusion to Hebrew or Aramaic) brought over literally into the Greek text. It provides strong evidence in favor of the theory that there was a Hebrew or Aramaic oral or written tradition behind the extant Greek manuscripts, for only in Hebrew or Aramaic does the explanation here of Yeshua’s name make any sense; in Greek (or English) it explains nothing.

The Hebrew word for "he will save" is "yoshia‘," which has the same Hebrew root (yud-shin-‘ayin) as the name Yeshua (yud-shin-vav-‘ayin). Thus the Messiah’s name is explained on the basis of what he will do. Etymologically the name Yeshua is a contraction of the Hebrew name Y’hoshua (English "Joshua"), which means "YHVH saves." It is also the masculine form of the Hebrew word "yeshu‘ah," which means "salvation." …

According to Professors David Flusser and Shmuel Safrai, Orthodox Jews, "Yeshu" was how the name "Yeshua" was pronounced by Galilean Jews in the first century. We know from 26:73 below that Jews of Galil had a different dialect than those of Judea. According to Flusser (Jewish Sources in Early Christianity, p. 15) Galileans did not pronounce the Hebrew letter ‘ayin at the end of a word, much as Cockneys drop "h" at the beginning. That is, instead of saying "Ye-shoo-ah" they said "Yeh-shoo." Undoubtedly some people began spelling the name according to this pronunciation. (David H. Stern, Jewish New Testament Commentary [Clarksville, Maryland; Jewish New Testament Publications, 1996], pp. 4-5)

MENJ basically corroborates this when he writes:

Another name involving this root is "Jeshua`" (Joshua), which means ‘God + save’, just like many other Hebrew names, such as "Yehonatan" - ‘God gave’, "Yehoshafat" - ‘God judged’. In other words, "Yeshua`" is clearly related to a group of words meaning ’save’.

So Jeshua, which is the very same word Yeshua ("Jesus"), means ‘God + save’, or more precisely "Yahweh saves"!

3) There is additional evidence from the Greek version of the Hebrew Bible (Septuagint, LXX) confirming that this is the precise meaning of Jesus’ name. The Septuagint renders the Hebrew Yehoshua and Yeshua as Iesous, the Greek form of Jesus’ name:

"These are the names of the men whom Moses sent to spy out the land; and Moses called Ause [Hoshea] the son of Naue, Joshua (Iesoun)." Numbers 13:16 Brenton’s LXX

"… for the children of Israel had not done so from the days of Joshua (Iesou) the son of Naue until that day: and there was great joy." Nehemiah 8:17 Brenton’s

"Then stood up Jesus (Iesous) the son of Josedec, and his brethren the priests…" Ezra 3:2 Brenton’s

Lest MENJ complain about our appeal to the Septuagint we only need to remind him of his own praise of it:

A) First, we would like to introduce to the reader the Septuagint, which shall be the main reference in this discussion other than the Bible itself. Let us delve into the explanation about the Septuagint:. The word "Septuagint" is taken from the Latin word septuaginta which means "70". Therefore, this book is also known as "LXX", which simply means "70". We wish refer to The Hutchinson Educational Encyclopedia (HEE) about the Septuagint:

Septuagint n. a Greek version of the Old Testament including the Apocrypha (c.3rd cent. Before Christ), so called because, according to tradition, about 70 persons were employed on the translation. [Latin: septuaginta 70]

From the citation above, we can conclude that:

1) Septuagint is a Greek version of the Old Testament.

2) It (Septuagint) has already existed three centuries before Christ was born, and therefore it is authentic.

The question arises, why are we focusing our attention on the LXX in our discussion?

The answer is because it would make it easier for us to compare the original phrase of the relevant verses (like John 8:58 and Exodus 3:14) in Greek, since both the New Testament and LXX (Septuagint) were written in Greek. (http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/Bible/Commentary/i-am.htm; link is now defunct and article hasn’t been posted on the new version of MENJ’s site)

Besides, even Gesenius himself admitted that Joshua was rendered as Iesous in Greek.

In fact, the Apocryphal writing Sirach explicitly says that the name Joshua, Iesous, means one who saves:

"Joshua (Iesous) the son of Nun was mighty in war, and was the successor of Moses in prophesying. He became, in accordance with his name, a GREAT SAVIOR of God's elect," Sirach 46:1

4) There is another Hebrew word, y'shua, accented on the last syllable (y'-shu-A), and it means "salvation, deliverance." That is NOT the name of Jesus, but comes from the same root for salvation.

MENJ concludes with the following erroneous assertion:

If Jesus’ name was indeed, "Yeshua`" as Christians have claimed with no real evidence, it would only support the other theory that Jesus(P) was not resurrected but survived the crucifixion as God Almighty says in the Qur’an:

"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not" [4:157]

RESPONSE:

MENJ makes the great mistake of trying to use the meaning of a name to disprove a verifiable historical fact--Jesus did die on the cross, and he arose from the dead. Apart from his blunder on the meaning of the name, what kind of scholarship is MENJ employing? What laws of logic or sound reasoning can justify such sophistry? Maybe this is the logic of the Quran or Allah, and MENJ is giving us a first hand look at what Islamic logic 101 is like?

More importantly, even if we were to argue that Jesus’ name doesn’t mean Savior, but refers to him being saved, this still doesn’t deny his death and resurrection. The Bible says that God did save Jesus from death, yet not by preventing him from going to the Cross but by raising him back to life:

"During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him." Hebrews 5:7-9

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering. Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. He says, ‘I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.’ And again, ‘I will put my trust in him.’ And again he says, ‘Here am I, and the children God has given me.’ Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." Hebrews 2:9-15

"May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Hebrews 13:20-21

"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God’s set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him." Acts 2:22-24

Amen! We boldly and joyfully confess that Jesus did indeed die on the Cross for unworthy sinners and arose on the third day, thereby destroying Satan, sin, and death, ushering in glorious immortality. And for that we love and praise you for ever and ever, O Immortal and Sovereign King of the ages. Come Lord Jesus, come!

All scriptural quotations taken from the New International Version (NIV) of the Holy Bible, unless stated otherwise.

Acknowledgements

We would like to thank Dr. Michael L. Brown (www.icnministries.org, www.realmessiah.com) and Dr. James D. Price for all their input and comments, without which this paper would not have been possible. We pray that our risen Lord and immortal Savior Jesus Christ greatly bless and protect them along with their loved ones forever. Amen."

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Bro. Germain

AMEN!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service