APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One day Bishop Jones' daughter will come to him and this girl will be very sad; she will tell her daddy that:

DADDY, MY MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN TOUCHING ME - AND HE SAYS THAT IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL BECUASE THIS IS WHAT A SPIRITUAL FATHER DOES.  WHAT SHOULD I DO DADDY?

BISHOP JONES:  BABY GIRL, GO TALK TO ELDER TAMARA WALKER AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE.

Bishop Jones' daughter will call Elder Tamara Walker and say:  ELDER WALKER, MY MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN TOUCHING ME, AND MOLESTING ME AND HE SAYS THAT HAS TO DO IT TO DELIVER ME, AND THAT IT IS OKAY BECAUSE HE IS MY SPIRITUAL FATHER.  WHAT DO I DO ELDER WALKER?

Elder Tamara Walker will say:  BABY GIRL, IT IS ONLY A TEST.  IT IS JUST YOUR TIME TO GO THROUGH.  HERE, TAKE THIS STACK OF DVDs FROM APOSTLE RONALD D. HOWELL AND THAT SHOULD HELP YOU MAKE IT THROUGH.

A child Wanzo, a child, a little innocent child...God...please get help Wanzo, you've gone too far.  You cannot be talking about people's children, that is not okay:-(

Don't mess with God's little ones, it's better that you tie a millstone around you neck and cast yourself into the sea.

Lacie,

What about the innocent women that were taken advantage of when they only wanted to please God - do they count?

Don't you dare compare a grown woman with a child, a child without any ability to defend theirself.  Don't you dare, don't even respond back to me with any of that mess concerning a child...you are wrong.  Harassing a child that is so low and can't be compared...

Lacie Howell,

Please don’t twist my words –Thank you. My point was you have not mentioned how the women were abused – you are simply covering up the conduct of Howell. The discussion of the children was between you and Wanzo and he was simply trying to make a point – stop trying to shift the blame from where it belongs!!! –that’s what Jezebel would do – you are looking more like Howell every minute. I believe you are him – just my two cents.

Hush with that Jezebel stuff it's old and not even valid in this place...You backed Wanzo up in this mess with the children and no point is innocent when it involves a child and molestation, you've help keep this mess going and encouraged ignorance while displaying ignorance on your own part.

I was a molested child and it is not a joke.  

Get the mind of Christ. 

I am sorry for your misfortune as a child and I do mean that Lacie with all sicerity. As far as the Jezebel stuff- it's valid look at the intimitation your False Prophet used to try  intimidate us but I guess that's not valid either. Nonetheless, Wanzo handled that quite well. Again Howell has a destructive Jezebel spirit and I am done saying it and you will hear it as long as you are in this forum. I will start giving scripture to connect his behavior with hers and you will just how valid it is....

Jezebel has nothing to do with joking about a child being molested, you say Wanzo did well in saying what she said,  you are both sick and twisted and I will be here as long as people are being led astray and their hurt and confusement being exploited.

You are quite the crafty one, your words would really have me stomped and I would probably side with you, if I were of this world...but Thank God for discernment in spirits.

I know you are lost because you don't know what spirit you are of.

B.W.,

If you had the Holy Spirit, your spirit would agree with what I and over 100 others are saying not one man. Like you quoted earlier God has many others who have not submitted to Baal, but what Howell would teach, is everyone else is wrong and has submitted to Baal and only LCI is of God - this is plain foolish. As far as me being crafty and my words would have you stomped, “if you didn’t know better” – you would be married and not a concubine, if you “actually” knew better. I pray this is received with love for that’s my intent. Forfeit the false man-made pastoral position get the healing you need, and find a ministry where God will promote you and you can have your life back allowing God the opportunity to send Boaz your way. You are picking up the traits of a False Prophet – you are saying things that are not” at all” in line with God’s Word and you have a deceptive twist to it. God rebukes these types of Prophets all throughout Jeremiah – they spoke of their own accord (Howellism) and not God. This is by no means an insult, but you are at the baby stage of ministry and that’s the area Satan attacks the most – this was the case with Jesus and Moses like I stated in an earlier post. You are allowing the enemy to corrupt your gift and there’s could be no turning back if you continue to dance with him. As long as spiritual corruptness comes from you or Howell, me and many others will be here to correct and rebuke it. Isn’t that what Paul did to protect the Churches such as Colossae and Galatia. Again, these False teachers preached Jesus but they also advocated being under the law which Paul solemnly rebuked (a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump) –. Jesus is preached is preached at LCI I agree but as a cover and outward show of religion, but Howellism (molestation, deceit, family destruction and cincubinism, manipulation, intimidation and control) is what’s advocated by Howell and his leaders thus making the entire lump corrupt. Like Paul I solemnly come to rebuke it!!!!

Now Lacie I think I figured out what you were saying when you said it wasn't valid in this part. I am assuming you mean it didn't fit. If that was what you you were refering to, you are incorrect. Jezebel shifted the blame on innocent victims while she remains spotless - I was saying, don't accuse me of advocating abuse of children when the real issue is you advocate spiritual abuse of women who really want to serve God. Lacie, Like I promised,  I would walk the dog on the Jezebel Spirit so its no longer old but ancient. This will just help you understand the abuse you receive and why, even though you are telling us something else.

General characteristics:

The underlying need is for attention and control, driven by self pity, and a need to blame others for their mistakes, to maintain their reputation as a sweet and innocent person.

The main behavior is victimhood, and denial of responsibility for wrongdoing.

They are irresponsible. They do not accept responsibility for their own behavior. It is always someone else’s fault.

Behavior may be “normal” until they make a mistake of some sort.

Then the blame is passed to someone else, and the jezebel becomes the false victim of the true victim.(Lacie this is for you)

This way she gets the positive attention, the comfort, and rescue efforts of others, while the true victim gets branded as evil.

Well that sums up all the post - I guess we can do the benediction and go home.....

Did you or did you not write, "Wanzo handled that quite well," concerning his scenario with Bishop's child?  It's right here on this page.  I have not advocated any abuse...I've never seen Apostle Howell's abuse of saints, But I did just read with my own eyes Wanzo's disgusting scenario and your support of it by giving the above quoted response. And I will protect a child that cannot speak for themselves.

Oh yeah, I like what you showed me with Jezebel, it describes you all to a T.

Creating blogs for attention, blaming someone else for your grown self not making a decision to stay home with your sick kid (who makes that choice?), irresponsible slandering of names, denial by omission of any sin on your parts, blame one man for destroying your entire life (without gun, knife, sword or any physical apprehension, I might add), this way you get positive attention and comfort and rescue efforts from others, while the one doing good and helping others gets branded as evil. 

Yep, let's pray:-)

Alias Howell(Repent)-If only God could use you

Thank you for shooting the ball in my basket, your team is on the other side:-)

Again, stopped twisting my words Jezebel. I never advocated molestation like you do. This forum is about you Jones and Howell.By way the way, God is using me - you are being exposed right? You have potential but you have been corrupted.Again, good try at your manipulation tactic - Howell have trained you well. Trying everything to shut me up.BW I am still on the wall.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service