APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howell can run, but it won't him do him no good.

The best way to flush someone on the lam is interpol.  The cult and its leader have worn out its welcome in Germany years ago.  It is only a matter of time before the Germans run them out. 

There is an avalance of complaints being lodged against the cult leader, his cronies, and the way he does business.  I never seen anyone that could lie as much as this man does.  He is so smooth that he has fooled those who are currently in the cult.

Thanks to Noble, Lacie, Johnny, Colm, and a few other disillusioned people, there is more than enough evidence to prove Life Changers International is a dangerous cult.  Don't Drink the Kool-Aid!

I learned that the law can track anyone down no matter where they run.  They can cut off your money.  There is a lot the law can do.  So let fasle apostle run, why not, he's hiding now, besides, it has been expected all along.  Maybe then, those who are spiritually blind will finally stop giving ten percent of their money to a false visionary, and 99.9% of their time to slavery. 

I am happy to know that Camp Disease will close down.  Children should not be subjected to illness just because a mad man is demanding their parents be present everytime the cult opens its doors. 

I know that the fallout from all of this is going to make some LCI members mad, at least that is the face they will show Howell, but on the inside those same people are rooting for the closure of LCI.  At least one person is, and I thank them for their information.

I also agree with you, false apostle should be careful of who he trusts.  I have one friend in Life Changers, and while they are indecisive about what to do at the moment, I think they will come around and leave.  Who wants to serve a man, especially one who is selfish and nasty? 

Life Changers is the worse church (cult) in Kaiserslautern.  The organization is no value added to the community.  The leader run down the legal community, former members and he tortures the current members with outbursts of wrath, and his tired analogies that only lead to a dead-end (off-ended/offended).

You gave Howell, Jones and Williams some good info, to start looking at the demeanor of the members. 

I will be happy to see that evil place close.  I hope the city bulldozes the place down.  After all that demon activity, it is not fit for decent people to enter. 

I suggest the city turns LCI into a sewage treatment facility, a landfill, or they could even turn it into Howell Park.  That was one of Howell's big idea, a play ground.  After they kill all the rodents and roaches, the place may actually be a safe place to play for children.

See what I mean people, the rat cannot keep from being such, it does not understand the scriptures nor will it try.

Proverbs 26

4Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

As I said before you know where we are you can see the faces of LCI, Shelly told you, you can talk to real people as opposed to one hiding behind an alias if you choose to.  I can make up anything hiding behind a fake name.  That's what predators do Shelly Lawson, Jeff Hinnerly, Former Deceited, Howell(Repent), Wanzo Brown, and the others they are all the same people with different aliases.  They lie and wait, they roam seeking whom they may devour.  They don't care about your sincerity, if you don't act like them and say what they say they will attack you too.  I'm simply stating the truth by what has been written in this blog, the evidence is here.  The saddest part of all is that souls are being lost because of the looseness of morals and behavior while they call themselves Christians and do not act so. 

Now just like you would tell your child concerning the internet, do not give these people any personal information, location, name. where you are from or any of the sorts....you don't know who they are or their plans...they could be highly dangerous...and should be treated as such.  They told you not to go to LCI, they don't want you to see for yourself because you will find that they are lying.  Out of their own mouths you can see our faces and you know where we are.  Come experience God's move at LCI for yourself.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

You have won the day with your superior knowledge of scripture! 

You have convinced me that it is wrong to question the wisdom of someone with so much authority who would have you believe in keeping concubines and that the vulva is a portal to the ethereal realms.  (It isn’t; no matter how many times you scream “Oh, God” during the vile act.)

You have convinced me that the inordinate amount of failed marriages facilitated by your institution is a fruitful by-product of the Word.

You have convinced me to stop consoling those members with heavy hearts; members whose discomfort is growing as a result of the uneasiness of one now preaching from a position of suspicion and fear.  I see all too clearly that I must also reach out to others providing such consolation and insist that they refrain from doing so.  And once the scales from those member’s eyes are lifted, we should do our part to keep them blinded.

You have convinced me it is wrong to fellowship with other houses of worship and their members as it is a challenge to the power of an earthly man.

“These people remain here because I have thoroughly opened to them the seven seals.”

(A quote provided from someone else that had thoroughly convinced his followers he was teaching the inerrant Word.)

You have convinced me that rationalizing misdeeds through misquoted scripture is an apt solution and an acceptable avenue of repentance.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

I think I have demonstrated that I understand your referenced scripture.

It irritates the devil when you write what is written.  It irritates the devil when you don't answer his folly, lies, error, but you answer above his simpleness.  These people don't understand the scripture nor do they respect it.  But the word of God is all that matters to live by as a Christian, the word of God should change your mind, thought pattern, and your actions.  But only if you choose to obey it.  There are many voices competing with God's word.  Voices that seek to keep you in your past.  How can you get to the latter that is greater than your past if you won't move forward?

Romans 1:

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

God gave these people over to do what makes them feel good, to say what makes them feel good, it says they are without understanding.  They don't know any better, because they have left God's righteousness to establish their own.  They don't know that God isn't a part of this.  They take pleasure in all those that would join them, thus a solemn assembly (which produced nothing).

2 Timothy 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Would this be concerning someone who is doing nothing to save souls or for someone who is actually trying to save souls?  Again, you can come see for yourself whether LCI is vessel for saving souls. Just watch God move, their folly will be known to all men because they have made their folly available for all men to see.  They learn and learn but they can't grasp it, they can't own it.  They lead baby Christians captive by their lies, their heady and high minded displays in their posts.  Their poems to incite sadness and resurfacing negativity instead of promoting victory, healing, and professing as the word says that we as Christians are over comers and more than conquerors.  They don't have knowledge of the truth, rejected of God, when they would have seen themselves in the scriptures and repented they can no longer see their error, so why would they repent?

That is why we don't commune with them, because the bible told us from such turn away!

This word will hit and someone will holler, but as one of the ex members of LCI that is writing on here said to me while she was there...."eat the fish and spit out the bones" you know who you are...

Let the word of God be your discerner, and choose this day whom you will serve....God or the devil.

I understand you completely.

Ronald D. Howell Sr, is a rat, that is irritated right now because everything he has tried to do against the truth has failed him.

Howell is not of superior knowledge.  If that had been the case, he would have been smart enough to keep his nasty hands off of these women.

If Howell were of superior knowledge, he would have never allowed these bumblers come on this network trying to defend him.  They have done a lousy job.

If Howell were of superior knowledge he would not be trying to find out what former members are reporting on him.  The fact that this rat false apostle is doing so gives an even stronger witness against him, because it only further makes rat Howell look guilty.

I am glad that this poem stirred you demented soul.  I hope it haunts you for a long time to come.  Maybe, it will help you keep your paws off of other women.  CREEP!

focus on Jesus Christ.

Apostle Ronald D Howell Sr. is a vicitm of cyberstalking there are posts on this discussion as well as others that is proof of this, below is the definition of cyber stalking, it is apparent that these people will go to great lengths to stalk and defame the character of Apostle Howell.  You decide for yourself if this is what is going on before believing what they say...

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking. However, it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2]- Which would mean they would sit outside the house of the person and note who's at their house

A number of key factors have been identified:

• False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[5]
  • Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. [6]
  • Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.
  • False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases

Preliminary work by Leroy McFarlane and Paul Bocij has identified four types of cyberstalkers: the vindictive cyberstalkers noted for the ferocity of their attacks; the composed cyberstalker whose motive is to annoy; the intimate cyberstalker who attempts to form a relationship with the victim but turns on them if rebuffed; and collective cyberstalkers, groups with motive.[14] According to Antonio Chacón Medina, author of Una nueva cara de Internet, El acoso ("A new face of the Internet: stalking"), the general profile of the harasser is cold, with little or no respect for others. The stalker is a predator who can wait patiently until vulnerable victims appear, such as women or children, or may enjoy pursuing a particular person, whether personally familiar to them or unknown. The harasser enjoys and demonstrates their power to pursue and psychologically damage the victim.[15]

The most common behavior is to post defamatory or derogatory statements about their stalking target on web pages, message boards and in guest books designed to get a reaction or response from their victim, thereby initiating contact.[17] In some cases, they have been known to create fake blogs in the name of the victim containing defamatory content

Nobody knows the silent screams in my soul.

The screams no apology nor sympathy can console.

The hole left inside of me, still bleeds and oozes.

The scars on the outside are gone, but on the inside I'm still wounded.

I can still feel the pressure of his hands pressing into my skin.

I can still feel his eyes piercing into the debths of my soul, as he heavily breathes over me.

The rage inside growing so strong, with each second that passes I can't hold on.

I hear the echos of my silent screams, screams I want someone to hear.

The terrible screams at night that keep me awake, the horrible shrieks as I envision his face.

The fear clinching my stomach as I remember this horrible moment over and over.

The disappointment in my heart knowing that others refused to help me in this fight.

As I lay in a puddle of shattered hopes and dreams wondering when someone will hear my silent screams.

This could be someone's mother, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, one of our friends or you.

Be not deceived, God CAN NOT be mocked, a man reaps what he sows.  Galatians 6:7

Please report a sexual predator.  Help stop the abuse.

Galatians 6

1Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

3For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

4But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

5For every man shall bear his own burden.

6Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

10As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the

household of faith.

Always read the scripture for yourself, pray for an understanding, are there any perfect among us.  Will Apostle Howell indeed be the only one to reap?  What have we all sown?  Those are the things that we will all reap.  The word of God is for all of us, not just the ones that we have ill will towards.  God indeed will never be mocked, He knows all things, even the things that we think in our hearts and yet God is even greater than our hearts.  God always blesses in due season if we don't faint in doing good.  That's why I'm making sure I run the race set before me because if I decide to look back at someone else and run my race, I could surely stumble and fall.

Proverbs 24 

1Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.

2For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

3Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

4And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

5A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

6For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

7Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

8He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.

9The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

10If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

11If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;

12If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

13My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:

14So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

15Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

16For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

17Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

18Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

19Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:

20For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

There are several traits if not all that show you that this blog is not of God, here is one if Apostle Howell were wrong against these people, a big IF....the bible says rejoice not (don't rejoice) when he stumbles lest it displeases the Lord and he turn away his wrath from him...these people clearly violated this, mocking "Howell will be sold for cigarettes in jail."

They clearly lied saying, Wanzo Brown was Jones, if they would tell one or two lies, what else is a lie?  Is there any validity in anything they are saying?  I'll be so bold as to answer, NO!!!

Remember:  this will not and cannot be accepted by a fool, wisdom is too high for a fool (the bible says this as you see above)  So I appeal to all you who will not reject wisdom.  God Bless you in the name of Jesus.

Howell Wow....you just refuse to repent and get back in relationship with a wonderful Savior...Yes, I want to help in your restoration and help in bearing your infirmities, but pride is telling you that nothing is wrong - it's everyone else. We are only warning others about your abuse for that's all you can give in your present condition. As long as you keep justifying your horrific conduct, the restoration God has for you will continue to elude you. It's times like these when other pastors in the community could have helped in your restoration but you shunned and bad mouthed them all and put yourself in a bubble. There is a reason God wants universal fellowship among various church bodies. Accountability as much as you may despise it, is helpful in keeping one out of sin. By no means am I casting stones at you, but trying to get you to repent and allow God to salvage what is getting ready to be destroyed in the immediate future. I prefer for you to be saved, than say nothing and let you perish and take many others with you. It’s all in love rather you believe it or not. I really want to talk with you in person or telephonically to give you the hand that I know you need at this time. However, me revealing myself will only give you fuel to defame me and my pearls will be trodden under foot. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, you will do things like the blog you created to defame people you assume are involved - I guess my hunch was correct. Therefore, one must continue to use aliases not to give you fuel to defame that should otherwise be used for change.

This is an example of Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

There is no substance to what it is saying and it is harmful only to itself.

Let's talk about this scripture you have erroneously utilized. As far as I can see, I am not the one who abused over 100 members, molested countless of women and broken up so many families that I have no idea who is speaking out against me. So where you are sitting you are better off being like unto me. I am not so insecure and rejected that i must impose pain on others - so yeah, it will be in your best interest to be like me oh Ronnie boy. Again, my door is open when you decide to repent.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service