APOSTLE RONALD D HOWELL SIR, of LIFE CHANGERS INTERNATIONAL NEW HORIZONS MINISTRIES IN KAISERSLAUTERN, GERMANY IS ON THE RUN!!!!

Apostle Howell MADE CHASE GOODEN delete his page because Howell is in trouble.  Howell the man who said that he never ran from anything is now on the run.  COWARD!

Views: 32148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

focus on Jesus Christ.

Apostle Ronald D Howell Sr. is a vicitm of cyberstalking there are posts on this discussion as well as others that is proof of this, below is the definition of cyber stalking, it is apparent that these people will go to great lengths to stalk and defame the character of Apostle Howell.  You decide for yourself if this is what is going on before believing what they say...

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking. However, it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2]- Which would mean they would sit outside the house of the person and note who's at their house

A number of key factors have been identified:

• False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[5]
  • Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. [6]
  • Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.
  • False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases

Preliminary work by Leroy McFarlane and Paul Bocij has identified four types of cyberstalkers: the vindictive cyberstalkers noted for the ferocity of their attacks; the composed cyberstalker whose motive is to annoy; the intimate cyberstalker who attempts to form a relationship with the victim but turns on them if rebuffed; and collective cyberstalkers, groups with motive.[14] According to Antonio Chacón Medina, author of Una nueva cara de Internet, El acoso ("A new face of the Internet: stalking"), the general profile of the harasser is cold, with little or no respect for others. The stalker is a predator who can wait patiently until vulnerable victims appear, such as women or children, or may enjoy pursuing a particular person, whether personally familiar to them or unknown. The harasser enjoys and demonstrates their power to pursue and psychologically damage the victim.[15]

The most common behavior is to post defamatory or derogatory statements about their stalking target on web pages, message boards and in guest books designed to get a reaction or response from their victim, thereby initiating contact.[17] In some cases, they have been known to create fake blogs in the name of the victim containing defamatory content

Yes Bishop, God is merciful and forgiving, and he can be very understanding, but I am sure that he is not going to give either you, Apostle and to a lesser extent BW a pass on what all of you are continuing to do.  Your time is coming to pay for all of this.

As for those leadership titles, we all know those positions came veiled with hidden agendas.  People faithfully accepted these titles to serve who they thought would be the Lord.  What they actually received was abuse and misuse, loss of family, time and money.  These people are not on here bad mouthing a man because they could not get away with something.  If you want to talk about leaders who make people feel uncomfortable just look on that front row in your church.  In fact you have to look no futher than your wife.

its funny how the titles are given anyways, best example is: a husband finds "i love you", "i want you" and "i miss you messages" on his wifes phone and leaves. both of them deacons at the time, gone for three days and both come back and all of sudden they are ministers..............please!

and then the husband is told, thats just because she is his spiritual daughter and that was normal.............again, please!

and everybody thats been there, know exactly who im talking about!

how are you a minister, but you are forever late, forever got things to do when there is work to be done at the church......or did you get your title with works in an appartment next to a bakery maybe? for you AND your husband?

Well since everybody that is talking positive about this man is talking about people are assuming things, let's talk fact then:

all that money that he is supposedly getting from the army to pay his bills: all his bills (car notes, rent, utilities, electricity, phone, insurances, doctors bills from him and all of the leading women that he is sleeping with and their children......oh yes it's not only one or two!) are paid by the finance office of the church and after every service he gets an envelope with money (pastors appreciation all year around!!!)

that million euro that he supposedly got from the german bank to buy the building he is in: 2 denial letters from the german bank stating that he wasn't gonna get ANYTHING from them. a former german member signed for that money and the german branch of the ministry has to pay it!

the members his talking about that are put in prison and mentally unstable and been hospitalized: one of them went to jail, because of the things that he put in her ears and head while they was intimate and he has leaders on his front row that been put away for mental disorder!

former members that have more than 2.8 million euro dept on their credit report with a business address that is the german branch of the church and are financially ruined!

if he is clean, why is the cid constantly investigating and why has he made the red list of the irs in alabama before he ever made it there?

he has leaders that had to move out of their houses between dusk and dawn, because their rent was forever not paid for or they was moving 6-7 times in one year, becaucse they couldnt keep an appartment!

of course if you ask him everybody else is lying and he is the only one telling the truth, maybe the people that follow him should ask to look into some of those things, which there is plenty that already know, but of course they wont say nothing as long as they benefit themselves!

as far as him helping other people: when someone in the ministry has financial issues, he let's another family help them, he only gives to the ones he benefits enough from!

for the one that keeps attacing the people on here telling the truth, how about you ask to look into some of those things before you judge the ones that are trying to reveal what he is doing??? or do you already know and just dont have the nerve to stand up to him.........wouldnt surprise me at all!

Former Deceited,

Welcome and you have said a mouthful. Like you said, it will be everyone else’s fault and not his. Well Noble Son……… how much more do you need before you realize, that it is, what it is. I have no quarrel with you unless you are Howell. Reason being, he has proven to be  a modern day Jim Jones and sheep are precious and should not be handled the way they have. Noble, he is exploiting you all and will throw you all away when he feels you no longer fit his agenda. Like the person who took out that loan, bless their heart, but let me guess that’s a lie too. Come on man……you can’t think this is of God and all of Christianity is against this poor innocent man for he has proven to be  far from such. He is not Jesus and please don’t categorize him as such. Like former deceited said either you are in on it or just wearing the minister’s collar for decoration. I expect the babes not to know better and be naive throughout this process but you leaders at LCI you need to take off those minster’s and Elders’s collars and give them to someone who will rightfully fulfill God’s call and stop acting like castrated eunuchs running after Jezebel. Yes Noble I am a bit disturbed because this is another fiasco that will scar the church and you leaders are not standing up to him!!!! I know you may be intimidated but God will give you all the words to say at the time appointed. I refuse to believe that everyone of agree with this jumble. This is the tip of the ice-berg  - God is just plain tired and I will be relieved when this predator and False Prophet can no longer attempt to make a mockery out of the Church. Here is another scandal that will make the unbeliever say “those Christians”- “I prefer to keep doing what I do than go to church and still do it”.  The very German’s he should be witnessing to, may now view Christians as con-artist and people you don’t not want to loan money to - Like you say Wanzo, God will not be mocked and I believe his Word to be true .  Again, I guess 100 other people are wrong and this one man is right : )….Boy I tell you the truth

Andrea,

Again, I am deeply sorry  for what you endured and wish this had not occured. We all know that the apology should be from another source but for what it's worth you have my condelences. What you have done has saved many future women, and there are many Dad's, Mother's. Husband's, etc., that are truly in debt to you. Thank you for coming forward. Nonetheless, I know God will avenge for you and don't be discaouraged.

Nobel,

The rest is for you. This is what your leader should have done !!!!! - again, I know it's all of our faults that this happened and Jezebel Howell is spottless. Come on man....look at what this guy is capable of - you can call it past if you like but if he don't have the heart to even make things right with this sister, without a doubt, he is in reprobate condition. Most sinners display more love than this and Christians are suppose to have the Agape love that is supernatural in it's origin and loves wihtout limits - I am just saying. How much more proof is needed? Rather you believe it or not, this is what you are supporting and it hurts me deeply to know that you will come on here and defend this Jazebel who Paul would have called a dog in his day. I never met Andrea but I am angry that you all (LCI Leaders) arenow aware of this act and Howell's unrepentant attitude and still remain his enouchs. Even Jezebel's enouchs had the itestinal fortitude to throw her out the window when they saw her judgment had come. No doubt his judgment has come - throw him out the window!!!!!! Nobel, I know it seems I am riding the LCI leadership hard, but you are all leaders and know and must do better - again throw Jezebel out the window - even if it means confronting him or ultimately leaving. I can give my two cents, he will not listen because he has stopped listening to God so long ago. It's sad but it's true.

You say all of this is proof, but I will say what I said before, internet proof is not proof.  Writing things on the internet is not proof.   Me not believing you doesn't make me blind.  Me not believing you makes me obedient to my convictions.  The word speaks of what you guys are doing.  If I were to believe you and you were lying then my loyalties go to people I can't see, people that I don't know.  I choose to be loyal to the person who's fruit I see.  Apostle hasn't shown himself to me to be what you are saying.  I've been here for years, and I have yet to see the person you're describing.  I'm not choosing to turn a blind eye to his actions, his actions don't line up with your words.  You speak of investigations, the same investigations that have supposedly been going on for over 2 years now.  The things that you guys are speaking of have yet to manifest.  So why would I believe you?  I don't give my name because I don't trust you guys for 1 and you are the accusers.  I don't know Andrea, I don't know the type of person she is, I've never met her, so why would I all of sudden believe her accusations?  She could write a book in detail about what happened it doesn't mean she's telling the truth.  I've seen enough stories in the last few years of men getting out of Jail after 20 years because it came back that their accuser was lying about rape, or assault.

I can choose not to believe what's written on here about Apostle because as I said I don't know you, this is the internet and the bible says that what you are doing will be done against Christian churches, and Christians in general.  I'm loyal.  Period, not just to Apostle but to God first.  I don't get swayed by every word of doctrine or deceit that the enemy throws my way.  Unless I get an unction by the Holy Spirit to leave then I'll leave, but until that happens to me you are lying.  I will never take the side of a disgruntled ex leader.

I've set here a read these post over the past few days, and my heart is overwhelmed. I was a leader for his ministry years back, I didn't get kicked out I just moved away. So here are my thoughts:

1. both sides are telling the truth: you may be saying what am I talking about. well if you are not in the inner circle you will only see glimpses, then you chalk it up to hes a man like my self and ask God for grace and mercy on his behalf. But, once your in its like mafia you deny, family, friends, jobs, vacation, for the sake of ministry assuming to God but really to man, it took me years to realize I'm not going to hell for missing a Sunday to take my family on vacation Just saying.

2. People let's pray and allow God's hand to work, God know exactly what to do and when to dot it.  Sis Samms, I'm so sorry, Her career and tract record speaks for itself, Samms I'm so sorry for not reaching out and speaking life to you even when I and felt these things were going on. My convictions to a man out weighed my conviction to my God. Samms God will restore !!!! Luke 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you.  We bless because GOD WILL VINDICATE YOU!! Pray, Pray, Pray, for everyone involved  YES & AMEN

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

heart broken, that's all I have been trying to say and Thank you for summing that up. However, I quess you too woke up this morning and said, “let me attack Howell with the other 100 ex-members for ne reason” , as Noble Son puts it (please excuse my sarcasm, but anyways.....Again, you hit the nail on the head heartbroken and I definitely sense your maturity for you are transparent, and I believe Noble Son can learn from your example. You have blessed me tremendously with your testimony.

Now for you Noble: like always it's my pleasure to address your twisted views - you are definitely of your father Howell. If you are a babe in ministry you are picking up some bad traits that will land you where you presently see your leader I exposed!!!!. These are your crucial years of ministry and they will set the course for how you may possibly turn out - presently that don't look good. I mean this with the utmost humility and the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree - I'm just saying. Let’s get to work - yes I am a disgruntled leader - disgruntled about the fact that many women and families have been abused and taken advantage of by someone that is charged to nurture and Shepherd them. Even though I never met Samms and countless of other women that were molested, I am very disgruntled that it happened at the hands of a clergymen and most of all that he hasn’t apologized – that’s the least he can do!!!!!. It could have been my Mother, or even worst "Yours". It's all good, I guess, until it knocks at your front door. If you are the man of God you say you are, that fact that it happened to Samms should have devastated you just the same. Come on....you know this girl isn't lying. I believe Jesus himself can come down. from the right hand of God , and tell you the same thing, but it wouldn’t matter because your allegiance isn't to Christ - it’s to Howell. To say Andrea, who's the victim, is a liar, etc. after what this man has done is as low as you can get, and proves that you are “definitely” becoming a corrupt minister. Just think about it –this could have been your daughter, sister or mother………………..

Noble, way to follow your conviction.  Way to be called like your spiritual father, that's an honor, you have an inheritance and you please God how do I know because you allow your shepherd to watch for your soul with joy and not grief, that's the word and God's word is His will.  I am inclined to believe your sanity and calm emotionless posts because they actually line up with the bible.  Surely the word would sound twisted to anyone who has found themselves to be at fault. Even if,  and that's a big if any of this has any truth.  God has chosen not to condemn LCI or Apostle Howell,  I was just in service the other day and the very thing I was praying about, God answered through the message that was preached (true story, no gossip involved, my own testimony).   This has been happening since my first visit to LCI and is still happening 4 years later.  When I need to go, I go, if my kid is sick, I stay home and care for them, if I need a break, I take a break, and I have never been looked down upon for nor have I been "in trouble" for (true story, no gossip, my own testimony) I do it because it's common sense and I serve out of love and not fear of man, the fear of man brings a snare (that many are trapped in and is the reason for many LALC members right now), but I always keep in mind the people who may need me, so I show up because it is not about only me it's about God's people.  I clean because it's God's house and I respect it and I am able to help so I do.  Where have we seen you naked, where have we seen you hungry, where have we seen you thirsty?  As much as you've done to the least of these, you've done to me... Flee from me I never knew you...That's God!  How are fulfilling any of these things by sitting on this blog tearing down people.  God is in Heaven and you are on earth so let your words be few.  That's God!  Vengence is mine, I (God) will repay. That's God!   God doesn't work for you, he doesn't punish how you want, He said I will have compassion on whom I will and mercy on whom I will.  That's God!  What would a blog dedicated to YOUR demise look like.  What would your faults smeard all over this page look like?  What if all of even the lies told about you were on this page.  Oh you say I am not a Shepherd, I'm not leading people, but you are leading somebody in these posts, and I tell you, you are sending a nasty, dirty and ungodly message.  I say Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!  That's God.....Stop worrying about people denying your hurt and worry about yourself denyng the word of God...you are not doing the will of God...you are doing the will of the devil....Jesus went to the cross for those that abused Him and He said forgive them for they know not what they do.  That's God!  I beg you stop this madness, stop trying to avenge yourselves lest your plea to not be denied leads to you to being denied by GOD!  If you are hurt spend less time blogging and more time healing but fellowshipping with God, read your word, pray for understanding, ask God to show you how to be a better Christian, show others the way to God, ask God to teach you so that you can begin to show fruits of the spirit,  I pray you run the race that is set before you with Patience.  And in all that you do consider your ownselves lest you fall:-) That's God!

Choose the Straight and Narrow Path,

Lacie

P.S.  God is Love not Hate

You know good and well you have not posted any bad stuff about yourself on the internet, no man hates his own flesh.  Stop beating around the bush and stop talking about people's kids, that is low even for you.

And by the way I am here of my own free will that people will see that God is love.  I would say, you tell the truth, warn yourself about your own sin and tell people about the danger you pose. But, I will not say that because self deceit is the strongest, if a man can't be truthful with his ownself, you know he ain't gonna tell you the truth.  All I know is Apostle Howell preaches the truth and true signs and wonders follow I am a recipient as were all of you.   As for the rest we will see won't we.

At a time where you should be teachers you need some man teach you again.

P.S. If you will serve God do with all your heart, soul, and mind.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service