Tell me what you think!!!

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother James is Satan not the God of this world?
Anthony,

Lucifer wasn't even an angelic being to begin with.
Lucifer was an angelic being before he was cast to the Earth. I posted the scripture on this a while back. He is still an angelic being, but hath not the love of God in him. or as I like to say ministering spirit.
This is too funny!!!!!

I have done the twist in years!!!!!!

Can be a good exercise. :-)
Tricia,

Basically, Elohim carries the meaning of mighty one or strong. It is not gods in the understanding of English speaking peoples.
Tricia,

The English translators placed "God" there. But, it should be translated as either migty or strong one. It can also mean judge or mastriate. You can use God, but as long as you know the Hebraic understanding.
Anthony,

I'd say not in English understanding, but in Hebraic understanding. Angels are called Elohim also.
What will we be then Brother Watson?
I know when it will take place. It says throughout the Bible what we will be. Or course it has not be manifested, but it is in the scriptures. I can post them, so you can not believe, or go get some stupid video, and call me names.
We will shine like the sun, and become spiritual beings like the wind, you call feel it, but you can not see it or hear it or touch it, and be equal to Jesus, and rule with him a 1000 years.

That is lined up good Brother Watson.
Hez,
Where the scripture states in Psalms:
"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High"

I have come to believe that the word 'gods' mean 'judges' or 'rulers'- not in the sense that God is God.
Newview,

Psalm 82. Yes, the word Elohim means strong/mighty one, judges, rulers, etc. English speaking people would only understand God as being supreme being, but that is now how Elohim is used in scripture.

U.S Navy Seals are Elohim... Why? Because they are mighty ones.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service