Is there a doctrinal foundation that someone can show me that God loves everyone on this earth that ever walked this earth? Or is that just another myth that continues to go around and around for years like the "sinners prayer" that never withstands the fervent hermenuetical and exasberated monotanous hodge podge findings when you glean the pages by walking in the power of God's Word?

Just please spare the feelings and emotions when responding, only and just the facts, Biblical facts that God indeed loves everyone that have ever existed on the Earth, past, present and future.

Lets see if we can show ourselves approved!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a question that I have were is your place on the free will of man? Do you believe that man has free will or that he does not? Because in essence what your saying is that if God already knows who he will save then in reality man does not have free will.
Servant, that was a good post many of which I totally agree with you on most of your point of view. But i have a few questions:

1. What was done on the cross? Meaning which sins were atoned?
2. If we all start off with unconditional love (and I'm assuming your talking about from birth, correct me if I'm wrong) from God, when do we lose it?
Okay thank you for your respnse. I am a little confused on one part-You can't just keep sinning and telling people to sin on because Gods love will cover you. The cross got you covered...just keep sinning.
Have I said that somewhere? Or where you just talking in general?

The original question was "Does God love everyone" I believe that yes God does Love Everyone. It was answered by John 3:16, and supported by Romans 5:8 which yourself and Rev. Luckett put out there.

But I will say, not to get off subject to much but salvation can't be lost, forfieted, giving up, walked away from, or what ever acranim you can come up with. Give scripture you ask

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 10:27-30
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one.

1 John 5:10-12
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11] And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Where I think we get to caught up as man, is our trying to think like the Father. We see people professing Christ but living quite the contrary life. So we begin to preach salvation can be lost even though Jesus never taught that. But he did say we will know a tree by it's fruit. And John wrote that some
1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

People continue in sin because they havent tasted of the life in Christ, but when a person has truly recieved Christ the old things are passed away 2 Cor. 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

But we must admit when you are born again you become just like a baby to the christian life. And just like a baby you must grow in the word and ways of God.

1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

And lastly I understand you when you say there is no sinners prayer i.e. the one that has been told to people that all they have to is recite and they will be saved, But in essence there is a sinners prayer Romans 10:8-13 tells us how to be saved, but when we are confessing with our mouth we are not talking to man but to God and the only way we communicate with God is through prayer right? Tat's majoring in a minor but I thought I'd throw that out there. LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service