Has Obama's "Smoking Guns" finally been found?
OBAMA - SMOKING GUN FINALLY FOUND?

On Tue, 4/28/09, UCT wrote:
Interesting concept Obama opposes :: United States Justice Foundation ... Subject: Smoking gun finally found? April 1, 2009 AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.
Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned", leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president. Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided
to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

Did you notice that the blame was pointed at Right Wing Conservatives? The Americans for Freedom of Information group is not considered Christian, I think....The Devil is always wanting Christians to look bad.. I received this and I will check other sources from which it came for it this is true, then we all need to take note, if it isn't, the truth always comes out..

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ms Johnson, You are still missing the point. Obama is NOT being LEAD by the Holy Spirit of God. He has to be willing to do so. It is apparent that Mr. Obama is being lead to unite this Nation with the enemies of God and of Israel and it is by the Spirit of the Antichrist. We pray for the President, that GOD would direct His steps and God would put GODLY persons and true Christians within His Counsel but realize that this also is according to His will. If He continues to go in the directions that line us up with the United Nations and Islamic agendas, it will only prove that Bible Prophesy is unfolding right before our eyes in which we are living in the last days and God will remove His own and the seven year tribulation will be upon the world. Jesus is establishing His Church and making His anointed chosen ready for the coming Kingdom of Christ on this earth and in the same way, the Antichrist will have His Church (Apostate world religions and Christianity) ready to bow in worship to him and to receive His mark of ownership. Yes, God is dividing the true sheep of Christ and the wolves in sheep's clothing, who vote to kill the innocent unborn to which they shall be judged for doing so.. Our conversation is now ended. Be blessed..
Danny, do you realize that the bible states that in the last days ALL nations will stand against Israel? Yes, it will become a curse to us, however this will happen, and you dooming everybody to hell for having a different political opinion from yours will not change it.

Zechariah 14:2
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Before our Lord returns these things will come to pass, so it's not Obama, it's not us, and not you who is in control, only God
This just all the more proved my point. You voted for the man who is leading the US into the the union with the United Nations and without the leading of the Holy Spirit, all nation will come against Israel all in due time. How can I doom anyone to hell when the word of God says
“There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.
what I am saying is that those who have not the Holy Spirit of Truth abiding within, and leading a believer, they are not of God and have the unholy Spirit of the Antichrist within them and they are headed for divine judgment such as Obama, and those who voted for Him..For those who do have the Holy Spirit does not and will not vote to kill the UNBORN! What part of this do YOU not understand. You are not being lead of the Spirit of God and that should concern you and all of those who voted for Obama..
ot even waiting a week, the new administration has acted to funnel U.S. tax dollars to abortion providers overseas," Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia, said in a written statement.

"This is a stunning reversal of course from the president's campaign statements that he hoped to reduce the number of abortions. Just a day after thousands of Americans came to Washington to celebrate the principle of life, President Obama has made it clear that reducing abortions is not one of his priorities."

In his statement, however, Obama said he had directed his staff "to reach out to those on all sides of this issue to achieve the goal of reducing unintended pregnancies."

"Not even waiting a week, the new administration has acted to funnel U.S. tax dollars to abortion providers overseas," Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia, said in a written statement.

"This is a stunning reversal of course from the president's campaign statements that he hoped to reduce the number of abortions. Just a day after thousands of Americans came to Washington to celebrate the principle of life, President Obama has made it clear that reducing abortions is not one of his priorities."
Well it is one of our priorites, to minister the gospel that will affect the hearts of ones, so that situations of unwanted pregnancies are not an issue.

Obama is a politician, he is doing his job, being President over diverse groups of people.

We are called to do Kingdom Work. Morality canNOT be legislated, we must change ones minds with the gospel and a lifestyle lived in front of them.
Evangelist Altha, I love Obama like the rest of us. I'm excited whenever he comes on television for my son and my daughter to see a black man with a swagga be at the top of his game in terms of articulation and being an example of a man who takes care of his family with honor and decency and attaining the high calling of being the president of the most powerful country in the world. I agree on most of what he is doing for the country as well as being a symbol for our children especially to revere in awe that they too can attain what they are purposed to do and to accomplish great success other than wearing long shorts and putting a basketball in the proverbial hoop or wearing a cup and playing football to acquire any real means of financial success all the while with pants that grasps the waist instead of at the knees.

Not withstanding his brilliance and his charm and his obvious eloquence, I could not vote for him. I respect him and his great and wondrous achievements. But I could not with good conscience vote for any man/woman who is in agreement with the destruction of the fruit of the woman's womb for any reasons.

Obama was quoted saying that if one of his daughters were to become pregnant, he wouldn't allow a baby (his grandchild) destroy the future of his daughters. Which means that he would have his own grandchild aborted.

I'm tired, very tired since becoming a Christian, minister and missionary of so many of people who profess to be a Christian go contrary to God's Word. At least if one is pro-choice at least investigate the eugenic practices of Planned Parenthood who at their inception practiced eliminating as many black babies from populating the country. I'm sure he is quite aware of their history. Matter of fact Planned Parenthood was recently caught in a sting that allowed money to be funnelled through Planned Parenthood that was aimed at killing black babies. Obama not only is pro-choice but he's going down as the most pro abortion president in history by speaking at Planned Parenthood's headquarters who he extolled the "virtue" to continue to slaughter innocent children. And it was Oprah who helped him with his popularity on her show, as she believes that being gay is a "gift" from God. She also says there is not just one way to heaven but many roads will get you there, while simultaneously discrediting God's Word and the authority of Jesus the Christ as the only way to the Father which is through Christ. And she boldly says she's a Christian. I'm always watching who's company one keeps to determine who they really are.

And I"m not a Bushite either, and believe really that all these presidents are really ushering in Christ's second coming and I'm ready for the showdown. I voted for the party that best follows biblical principles and neither the democratic nor the republican party to me does.
And that is good that you followed your heart, each of us have to live with our own decisions. I simply was of the mind not to throw away my vote. Not that you did, you did what you were led to do.

I do not believe all of the propanganda I read. What Obama actually stated was that if one of his daughters became pregnant he hoped that she would have at least the right to make a decision about something that would affect her life and that he would support her.

I am not pro abortion, and I don't believe anyone really is, but I do know that decisions about healthcare, economy,... and issues that affect the living, affect the unborn as well, focusing on those things, the ministry that we are called to do, feeding the hungry, being concerned about the orphans, widows, and those in bondage. The other falls in line.

We canNOT legislate morality, it's no good if a heart has not been transform.

I voted for the individual, NOT the party, that addressed issues as a whole, and not one in particular.

Oprah, yes as I said may have been part of his catapult, however God allows what he allows and ALL things work together for the good of those who love the Lord.

God knows each and everyone of our hearts. This was an issue that some could not get passed the one issue, others could.

That is why we vote and keep our faith in God
What if you find yourself at heaven's gates and Jesus is standing there with all the millions of babies that were aborted and innocently killed and He asked you, "Since you had the vote to stop the killings of my children, WHY DIDN"T YOU DO SO? And then He keeps the gates locked..Those who love the Lord don't allow to kill the unborn..But would give their own life to protect them..
Denny, myfaith is in God, not man, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that HE lived, died, rose and ascended. I'm saved!!

We are saved by grace, unmerited favor, I will enjoy the feast with my God and all those that have overcome death physically and spiritually in Jesus Christ, and I'm going to sit right next to you at the table lol
Evangelist, hope there is some chicken at the feast...:)
Gotta has some bread too, lol
You say you are a "Believer" Jesus says, These signs shall follow them that "Believe" In my name , you shall cast out devils! DO YOU? In my name you shall speak with new tongues! DO YOU? Jesus said, "In my name you shall lay your hands on the sick and they shall recover! DO YOU? If you can say yes and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit are working in and through you, THEN, you can say you are a believer in Christ. There are many unbelieving Christians who just sit on their pretty pews who shout, "Praise the Lord!" and listen to their Pastor preach a good message on how good Jesus is, and then they go to vote to kill the unborn and give their OKAY to Homosexual marriages and say, Well. God wants us to Love them and accept them, they can't help it cause that are born Gay and let us not quibble over other religions, they serve God but but in their own way, let us embrace them as well! God is love you know! What deception tactics Satan uses against those who are lining up with the Apostate Church of the coming Antichrist! Again, those who are not doing the woks of Christ, voting to kill the unborn, allowing Homosexual rights to marry and come into the Church to defile it, those who embrace world religions who are against Christ Jesus, are NOT going to make it into the Webbing feast of the Lamb! They do not have the OIL (HOLY SPIRIT) in their lives. Believers are saved by Grace but after they are saved they do the works of righteousness as Christ would do. You seem to forget it was the Religious people who handed Jesus over to be Killed.. And every so called :Believer" who went into that voting booth and voted for Obama, sinned a great sin against Jesus by voting to kill the unborn.. Get off you high horse of denial and face the facts! Unless those Christians who voted for Obama come to repent for their actions, they are among the Apostate Church who are being deceived by the Antichrist and if Christ should call His Bride to be with him, those who have unconfessed sins and impurities in their life will not go with him! In Christ love...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service