I now understand more and more about this so-call world of "Hip-Hop". I understand now why "Hip-Hop"has really no place in our churches and yet it's slowly creeping in our church doors. After hearing all of this, I will stand behind fellow clergy members by NOT allowing "Hip-Hop" into our churches.

Pastors,Ministers and Church Leaders, would you allow "Hip-Hop" in your churches? Is this a way in keeping our youth in church? I am interested in all feedback concerning this issue.

Views: 3534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...demonically inspired...interesting! you are one funny dude...lol

Gotto love you man!
I notice you ducking and dodging, bobbing and weaving. Its amazing that as a "Watchman" you do that as opposed to doing what a REAL Watchman does, which is coming straight down the middle. You want to answer my questions or you want to keep on dodging? I would like to think that you would answer a my questions, but that would not be characteristic of you.
JESUS IS HAPPY WHEN WE BRING SOULS TO HIM AND HE IS SAD WHEN WE DO NOTHING HE THAT WINNETH SOUL IS WISE.
Amen to that Sis. Bennett,

Jesus is happy when we bring souls to Chirst! The interesting thing is that I don't have music in my church, (yet) I just preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we are yet drawing the lost, the forgotten and the unchurched. It is a relatively slow process "No quick grow" but the Word of God Works and the people are getting blessed as a result and the Spirit of worship and praise still works!

I like music, but I refuse to compromise, I believe that the musicians that play to God's people aughto be saved and sanctified and the Preacher aughto be saved and sanctified put that combination togetherr and WOW! Hip Hop won't even be an issue.

Pastor Hodge
Pastor Hodge man you right on point brother
Amen, Bro. Campain!

Much Peace!
Mr Hodge writes:"jesus is happy when we bring souls to Chirst! "...I just teach the "Gospel" of Jesus Christ...
Lets see: The teaching to the Gentiles was the Seven Noahide instructions/Laws as it has always been for all humanity Until the 600,000 Souls were at the foot of Has Sinai and there received the Ketubah the Marriage contract to the Hebrews and the Strangers with them.... Salvation is not a word in the Hebrew language so: Yeshua only Taught about the Guluah /the Redemption for the Pious and He also taught what his Teacher the renouned Rabbi Hillel taught him "That gentiles had a place in the world to come..."

So what are you teaching???
I could ask you the same question...
Mr. Hodge writes:"I could ask you the same question..."
What a first century Hebrew Sage would have taught to the gentiles..and Not the Hellinist version so prevalent today. Care to study the Historical Yeshua?/

I can help..that way when you are held accountable by YHVH the Most High G-d You will at least be on the same page as a Torah correct Hebrew Sage...like Yeshua who was a student of the Rav. Hillel.

Go and Study to show thyself approved is a MANDATE young man...Now do as your rabbi stated to do ...Go and study Torah until it is seamless within you..
Shalom Lastly Enjoy your Sabbat
Obey the Fourth Mitzvot/commandment... and keep it holy/Kodosh.
No thank you,

You do the same
DO WHAT EVER THAT IS CHRIST LIKE TO BRING SOULS TO CHRIST HOP HIP WHATEVER BE FISHER OF MEN AND WHATEVER IT,S TAKES TO BRING THOSE SOULS TO JESUS DO IT TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

1 Corinthians 2:9 

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. All things belong to God, the Devil just took hip- hop and perverted it. I see nothing wrong with giving God Praise or Worship in Hip-hop as long as it Glorifies  God. The Body of Christ must let go of all this Religion and tradition in order to grow. All Hip-Hop in the church is an expression of showing God that he is all that. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service