I Dreamed a Dream!
A Wake up Call from God)
On November 22, 2009 I woke up as usual preparing for my Sunday with plans already laid out as to what I was going to do. Which was go to church and enjoy the Lord with God’s people. At the end of the day as usual I got home and later went to bed; watched T.V. and talked with my wife for a while and dozed off to sleep. This was when I had one of the most horrible dreams I have ever had in my entire life. I thank the lord because this was really a wakeup call from God. This is what I dreamed: I dreamed that I not only saw the process of dying but was actually standing in line waiting my turn to die. There was a huge, huge space (like a room without walls) filled with people in different stages of dying. I could see some that had already died and had gotten off this cold marble like table on the other side of death. There were some that had just lain down on the slab and was being helped to go through the death process. Next were the ones whose name was called and was in line. I was in the group just behind this group which was waiting for their names to be called and had just a little more time to get prepared. Even though I was in line to die I could get out for a little time even walk around but knew my name would be called anytime. My thoughts was to “make sure I was ready to die!” but it was so hard because so many things was on my mind especially knowing that I only had a very, very short time. I started pacing back and forth, trying to hurry up and make sure I was ready, but what really occupied my mind was that I had only a very, very short time before I had to take my turn on the table. Even though I began to speak in tongues it was too close and I was not sure whether I was really ready or not. It seemed as if there was something on my mind that was hindering me and I couldn’t get over it no matter how hard I prayed and called (tarried) on the name of Jesus. I tarried and tarried but then that time had run out and I still wasn’t completely sure because there was too much on my mind. Then my name was called and I had to get back in line. As I walked up to the table and got on it my mother (already passed) came to assist me in the death process. As I lay down on the table I rose up on one elbow looking at my mother noticing that she was very, very solemn and methodical in what she was doing. After laying down the first thing I had to do was drink some of my own blood which my mother said she had to draw it. She then cut me on my hand and drew some blood into a plastic like tube and offered it to me. When she did this I began to beg and plead: “I don’t want to do this, I don’t want to die, please don’t make me do this” over and over but to no avail. By the way my mother was acting I knew that she wasn’t there to instruct me, nor to help or even listen to me, but to “assist” me in the process I had to go through. She didn’t have any compassion; any mercy; or sympathy to my begging and pleading. When I finally realized that it was not going to do any good took the tube and drank the blood going into the process of dying. It was at this point that I realized that I was only dreaming, and was so relieved that I forced myself to wake up fully. I was so grateful to be alive that I began to literally cry and praise the lord for being alive. This vision was so real that it shook the very foundation of my soul. When I realized that my wife was awake I had to share it with her. The lord has also placed in my heart to share this vision with everyone. Then do the things that He has placed in my heart to do and stop procrastinating. I don’t know whether I am in the process of dying or what but it scared me. THIS IS WHAT THE LORD TOLD ME THAT I MUST DO:
• I MUST SHARE WITH MY LOVED ONES, THOSE CLOSE TO ME, AND EVERYONE ELSE AS HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO DYING.
• THIS IS TO BE A PART OF MY TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD.
• WHEN I TELL PEOPLE I AM NOT TO ARGUE, OR PRESSURE THEM TO CHANGE FROM THE WAY THEY ARE GOING, BUT TO TELL THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY’RE ON THE RIGHT PATH TO ETERNAL LIFE AND ARE REALLY READY TO LEAVE THIS EARTH.
• IF THEY ASK ME I “MUST” TELL THEM THE TRUTH. ONE THING FOR SURE IS “I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE TAKEN LIFE FOR GRANTED!” EVEN IN MY SERVING THE LORD IT MUST BE
1. WITH MY WHOLE HEART.
2. GOD GAVE ME THE GIFT TO MINISTER TO HIS PEOPLE AND I MUST USE IT FAITHFULLY AND SINCERELY.
3. I MUST LIVE AS IF I AM GOING TO DIE ANY MINUTE
4. I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE BUT WHETHER IT BE ONE MINUTE, ONE HOUR, ONE DAY, 6 MONTHS, ONE YEAR OR WHATEVER I “MUST” USE MY TIME WISELY.
5. CAREFUL AS TO HOW I ANSWER PEOPLE WHEN TELLING THEM HOW THEY MUST BE SAVED.
• EVEN THOUGH THEY MUST MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND I MUST TELL THEM THE TRUTH EVEN IF THEY WON’T ACCEPT IT.
• WHETHER THEY BELIEVE IT OR NOT I MUST TELL THEM THEY MUST REPENT OF THEIR SINS; THEY MUST BE BAPTIZED IN “JESUS NAME” ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE; THEY MUST RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE;
• WHETHER THEY BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE IS NOT BUT ONE WAY TO BE SAVED.
• THERE IS NOT TWO OR MORE WAYS TO BE SAVED – ONLY ONE. I AM SO GLAD THAT I STILL HAVE TIME TO LIVE. I DON’T KNOW HOW LONG THE LORD HAS FOR ME TO LIVE BUT I THANK HIM FOR THE TIME HE HAS GIVEN ME.
God bless you In Jesus Name I pray;
Bishop Jesse L. Ary
Central Valley Outreach Church
14233 Stratford Ave.
Lathrop, Ca. 95330
Questions? (209) 888-4111; 209-401-1559
Tired of paying for ineffective marketing?
Looking to give back to the community?
Interested in supporting non-profits while increasing revenue?
Bishop JL Ary