I Guess She Was Slain In The Spirit...And the Church Rejoiced

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HALLELU'YAH ANYWAY
What a Praise truly is

No, you missed it. I was referring to verse 13:

1st Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
"...that is what was happening in the situation Sis. Harris was speaking of with the "pole dancing" the Spirit showed her sinful desire, not to pole dance, but the lust that was in her heart..."

Well Sis Fugett, why didnt you say that the Spirit was showing the sinful desire of the lady's 2 spiritual grandfathers that they had lust in their to tap her behind over and over?
Are you saying that instead was indeed the case?
Niewview, I simply did not see anything obscene as you saw in the video with that young girl. I saw a young women reacting to an experience she had never had, and falling upon her grandparents, an elderly man and woman, they MIMMICKED a spanking to her, because she surprised them.

If that was not the case God knows, the "pole dancing" situation you brought up was drastically different
LOL @ this.....And a big "hmm" at the people giving me a hard time about not wanting to go to a white church. I most certainly wouldnt be comfortable in THAT type of environment.
Its not about conservatism or even the color of their skin really. Its cultural, they just worship different like all groups of people worship differently.
POOR EXCUSE, Zoey!! X-TREMELY POOR!
Do we not all worship differently?

Do you expect a person in africa to worship exactly the same as a european?
Thats not the point. You reject it not because of the GOD they worship, but for "comfort" and "cultural problems" that you once stated.

You ask: "Do we not all worship differently? My response is "Do we not all worship the same GOD?"
I am not a european...physically or culturally so Their church isnt made for me, no matter what god they are worshiping.
The Church was not made for you in the first place, it was made for the glory of GOD. When you finally understand this, then you will do well. Until then, you hold the very mentality that the Jews held when JESUS spoke to them about Samaritans.

The Church is not broken up into sections based on culture. If that were true, then when JESUS comes, no one would be able to come near Him except for the Tribe of Judah.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service