To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Christ . You must accept Chrsit Jesus as your Lord and saviour. There is a heaven and a hell , and yes everyone will live forever. A person cannot make it to Glory on the prayers promises , and covenants of our fore fathers and mothers. You must have a relationship with Chrsit Jesus for yourself. Time is nigh yesterday is gone , and tomorrow is not promised . all you have is today , this moment in time. In eternaity you will be with Chrsit jesus and paradise, or Burn in the lake of fire and brimestone. I pose the question, if you died right now oh where, oh where will your soul find rest.Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A denominational name, church, synagoge, temple ,hall, etc. can't save you { salvation] You must have Christ Jesus and your name recorded in the Lambs Book of Life. if you went around the great wall of china. you will find buddah and confusehes dead cold and in the grave.. If you went to taj mahal you will hindu ,janism,dead cold and still in the grave. if you went around central park in New york city. You will find sweet daddy grace and father divine dead,cold, and in the grave. if you went to saudia arabia around the Black rock you will find mohamend dead cold and in the grave. YET if you went to jerusalen around a hill called calvary. YOU will find an Empty Tomb, because Chrsit jesus rose from the grave with all power in his hands. Chrsit Jesus sits at the right hand of the father making intercess for whom so ever will. Jesus the Christ is The ONLY WAY

Views: 1479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And what are my wicked ways, pastor?
I took time to read your posts and web links, they are not of God. Turn my brother while the blood still runs warm in your veins. Jesus the Chrsit Loves you and yes christ Jesus cares.
I'm going to need you to elaborate, Pastor. And since calling my "ways" wicked is a serious charge, I'm going to need more than "your web links". Which posts and web links are you talking about? Name just one. You will have to point out my errors if you are honestly trying to edify me.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I mean I would hate to think that you were simply railing accusations against me without any proof. Lying lips are an abomination to G-d. And I would not have you bearing false witness on my account. So if you are attempting to correct me in love I await your due dilligence in showing me exactly what web links and posts are "not of God". Of course if you are saying this outside of the context of love then your hypocrisy in using "Chrsit" as a tool to chastise me falsely will be evident by how you respond.

It should be noted that the pharisees also believed that Yeshua the messiah was promoting things that were not of G-d and they claimed he had a demon. I hope for your sake that you are not such a hypocrite. So I look forward to hearing your evidence. Otherwise, I guess we'll know what kind of Christian you are. As you should be able to see by now, I am not new to being the object of attack and I am more than welcoming of your attempts.

shalom
Thank you for answering the question. You didn't really need to since your motives were never in question, but I thank you for answering anyway. I think it is important that all that we do is because of the LOVE we have for G-d and for each other. Should I ever lose sight of that I would hope that you or someone else would ask me the very questions I posed to Pastor Valentine.

shalom
I have a Love for God not g-d the anti christ. I also love my fellow man, and hold the hope. They would come to know a Love that surpasses all understaning. Jesus the Christ
Oh I see... so you have foolishly determined to pervert what I mean by writing G-d this way. Does it make you feel uncomfortable? Did you even once stop to consider asking me why I write G-d this way instead of proceeding based on a silly assumption? Who told you that the anti-christ will go by "G-d"? I am in awe of your ignorance, sir.

For those who, at the very least, have a faint LIKING of the truth the reason I write G-d with a dash is to make a distinction between the Hebrew belief in elohim(G-d) vs the pagan belief in the trinity and typically what pagans attribute to being G-d. In Latin, the term for "God" is deus which is a cognate form of the word "Zeus". As my wife can attest I prefer to use EL and ELOHIYM to refer to the title and position of the G-d of the Israelites. I only use G-d in written form when dealing with Christians and other uneducated peoples who do not know the meaning of EL, ELOHIM, and do not even know who YHWH is. If you feel I am in error then please, do not turn yourself into an elementary school bully. How embarrassing. You are my senior (in age). If you cannot act at least your age you will make it very difficult for me to show you the respect you otherwise deserve. Am I asking too much? A little maturity?

Finally, the anti-christ is clearly defined in the NT. You seem to be making the concept into a boogey man. An anti-christ is someone who is anti...messiah, someone who denies that he was flesh. I have done no such thing. I believe no such thing. So therefore you are in error.

1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yeshua is the Messiah? He is antimessiah, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 - And every spirit that confesseth not that Yeshua haMashiach is come in the flesh is not of G-d: and this is that spirit of antimessiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yeshua haMashiach is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Most scholars would conclude this was directed more toward that gnostic sects that claimed Yeshua was not a real person. That has nothing to do with me. I believe he did come in the flesh and I believe he is the messiah. So you owe me an apology.

shalom
Writing "God" with a dash is quite common and has nothing to do with the anti-christ. If you go to wikipedia and put in G-d in the search box it will even redirect you to this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-d#In_English

It is written this way by many Jews out of respect. I am not Jewish and my reason has nothing to do with defacing his name but rather keeping it sacred and set apart so not to confuse it for false gods. I shouldn't even have to explain this to fellow bible students.

Also, it should be noted that the bible translators used capital letters to distinguish G-d in the text. There are no capital letters in Hebrew so this is something they added themselves. Are they anti-messiah or anti-YHWH because they capitalized his titles?

shalom
My brother we honor God at all times. This is not trivial pursuite. God is no JC or the man up stirsor or g-d, God is GOD,. lets not play with God ,if you chose not to ,worship,honor
praise, and Glorify God in spirit and truth. I would advise you not to play with GOD. eternal salvation is No game ,it's life eternal
If you did it then you would be "playing with God" because that is your perception of it and you don't know any better. "This is not trivial pursuite?" Pastor Valentine, you are sadly mistaken and I'm not sure I have enough time to teach you enough that you would come to a basic elementary understanding of religion and spirituality on a deeper level than you are currently at. You are very surface and spiritually immature. This is why you cannot see outside of your own box, nor do you even listen with comprehension.

IF you knew much outside the walls of your own church you would know that using a dash in the ENGLISH word G-d is done out of respect. It's not to "play" with it. And if you are trying to make the argument that one needs to use the English word "God" without any alteration then you have a LONG way to go. And it seems that talking to you about Hebrew and Greek is pointless because you reject all knowledge you simply do not desire to deal with as well as anything that proves you wrong. The more you speak the more you M.O. is being revealed.

If you are so worried about "playing" with a name then why do you use "Jesus"? Yeshua is much more accurate English transliteration (wonder if you even know transliteration means). When you say "Jesus" you are purposefully mispronouncing his name. And quite obviously so since the "J" when they made their OE translation had a "Y" sound. Also Greek did not have an "sh" sound and so the "sh" was changed to "s". And to make it more "Greek" (grammatically correct) they added the "us" ending.

What strange and wonderful magic that you are perfectly fine with THESE changes but when someone writes "God" with a dash its the anti-christ!

LOL, mada mada dane (you have much to learn still)

When you learn more than me, Pastor Valentine, I'll let you advice me. At this point you would only lead me into a ditch.

shalom
How can anyone even show you the truth in the Bible? You will come with your language philosophy. I have brought you sound doctrine proving that we have not dealt with the Father. You throw it away like you can't see it. Then you bring all of your language doctrine. These people here who have no knowledge will be better able to receive the Word than you because you think you have understanding because of all of your research into language. The Lord giveth understanding if the proper doctrine is taught. Again, you not believing Jesus is the God of the Old Testament is proof enough for me. If you believe Yeshua to be the Messiah, then how can you not believe he was the God of the Old Testament, and New Testament. The LOrd said if you believed Moses' writtings, then you would believe me.
Exodus 16:9-12 And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the LORD: for he hath heard your murmurings. And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.

1Corinthians 1-5 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Acts 7:36-39 He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years. This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,

Exodus 14:11-13 And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt? Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness. And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Numbers 21:5-8 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

1Corinthians 10:6-10 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

If you can't see Jesus in these Scriptures, then I don't know. It is clear. I'll even tell you the words to look for. Look for serpents, wilderness, Egypt, in the cloud, murmmurings. Pay attention to those words as you read, you will see Christ.
Hezekiah.... Yeshua is REPRESENTED by symbolism in the Scriptures. That is clear. However you are confused and take it literally.

But I am waiting for you to make a counter-argument. All you are doing is copy&pasting your original argument. PROVE THERE ARE 2 FATHERS! YOU CANNOT.

This is something I really don't have to do because your argument is silly and fails as I have already proven. But if I show you how you are wrong about each and every single one of these texts above will you then show me where there are 2 fathers?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service