There is an ever present feeling I have in my spirit concerning what God wants to do in me and through me in ministry for 2009. It is like fire shut up in my bones and the flame of it is getting hotter. All of 2006,2007,2008 I have been trying to resist this Macedonian call to ministry. My brothers and my sisters it burns hot. I believe it is now time for revival throughout the land. Enough of big conferences that produce nothing but large crowds and lookie loos that are coming to see their favorite preacher. It is now time for real revival when people cry out to God with repentance for salvation. I see it each Sunday and throughout the week in church and on Christian Television. The messages have not brought people to real repentance. Some might think that I'm just old fashion, but not so. I received Salvation the old fashion way. THE BIBLE WAY. Believe it or not I wasn't at a Church service when it happened. I knew on that day something incredible happened to me. What I have been seeing in the Church world today is disturbing, to say least. I was looking at one of my employees one day and I noticed how much he looks like his mother. As I looked at him I heard these words in my spirit so clear, " we resemble who we are born of.." If the people that say they are saved, born again, and Holy Ghost filled, don't resemble the Father in their life style, each and everyday then their is a problem. The message of Salvation did not get down loaded into the spirit like it should have. Even in our Gospel music. Now, I love myself some gospel music partly because I'm a musician as well as a preacher of the gospel. But, some of our gospel music doesn't resemble who the Father is. We need to usher in revival with our message and with our music. Let the revival begin now and let it spill over into 2009.

AMEN

Views: 3

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service