Documentary on the New World Order

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great info BruthaPharoah. I must add this to my library of study notes/videos.
Bump

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The SCO (shanghai cooperation organzation) "Kings of the east"
blue=member states
green=observer states
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green =EU (europen union) plus america "The kings of the west"

NO allegiance to america

Treaties of Rome
The Treaties of Rome are two of the treaties of the European Union signed on 25 March 1957. Both treaties were signed by The Six: Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany.

The first established the European Economic Community (EEC) and the second established the European Atomic Energy Community (EAEC or Euratom). They were the first international organisations to be based on supranationalism, after the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) established a few years prior.

The treaties came into force on 1 January 1958 and the EEC treaty has been amended many times (see Treaties of the European Union). The updated Treaty of Rome is now called the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

(the re establishment of the roman emipre)
Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

daniel 7(read entire chapter) but i'm going directly to the interpetation of the vision
16I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

babyloniain empire-1st kingdom
medo-persian empire-2nd kindom
greek empire-3rd kingdom
roman empire-4th kindom
that 4th beast rome(the roman catholic church) dreadful and terrible , beast diverse from all the others think to change times and laws the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

((((to be cont..))))
I had to bump this thread
I ordered the DVDs and I must say, they are really good. I also ordered the DVD entitled, A Lamp in The Dark which is great also. These documentaries confirm so much of what you have been sharing about the Roman Catholic Church and the New World Order.
Wonder why nobody want to learn the truth, and learn to discuss the truth. Most don't want to chnage in order to serve their God.
Is there no knowledge out there, that we can not discuss this topic?
I wonder the same thing Hezekiah.

It's probably because the more we learn the truth, the more we are held accountable to adhere to the truth.
Bump
can't let the much needed info get lost
bump bump bump
Reality thread.. Please discuss...
bump.. Get some relevant thread that have to do with the Bible, and not tradition

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service