There is power in the shed Blood of Jesus the Christ. This blood washed all of our sin's away ,Past,Present, and Future. This blood did away with the consequences of the law. It is by Grace that we are saved. The blood of goats,rams,sheep,, even human blood. That blood could only cover , but not wash sin away. The bible says that without the shedding of Blood[ Christ Jesus],there is no remission of sin. The blood of Christ Jesus paid the sin penality of man, woman, boy, and girl.[ whom so ever will ] We must be covered by the blood to have a correct relationship/fellowship with God.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pastor,

Rejecting Messiah is not only what will send you there. Read Matt 7:21-23. People are sent away to the lake or fire because of disobedience to the Torah.. The lawless ones.
Only the blood of Christ Jesus can save you /atone for your sins.The law/comandments in and of itself cannot do this . The bible speaks of Apostle paul and king agripa, Paul said I know you believe, and king agripa relied ,.Paul you almost had me persuaded. king agrip is like you james . IN that you have hardened your heart agasn't the lord . GRACE and Mercy saves not the comandments
Pastor,

How can one hardened one's heart to Yahushua... walking as He walked... in the obedience to Yahuah via the Torah?
This born again has nothing to do with the catholic.church. To be born again means to turn from sin, and turn too holiness {jesus the christ} it incompasses accepting Christ Jesus as our lord and saviour
Pastor,

What does it mean to turn from "sin?" What is sin according to the scriptures?
It means to repent and confess of your sins to God. according to scripture sin is an act that displeasing to God's Word, Will, and Way. I pose the question is Jesus the Chrsit Your Lord and Saviour ?
Pastor,

What is sin according to the scripture... Provide the scripture showing us what sin really is???
@ Brother Valentine

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1John 5:1-3 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

James 2:8-12 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Romans 3:29-31 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 6:1-3 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Ephesians 1 : 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood , the forgiveness of sins,according to the riches of his grace
Ephesians 2: 8&9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of ourselves;it is the gift of God
not of works,lest anyman should boast
It say in the word of truth that the blood of Jsus wash away the past sins.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of Go

where did you get present and future sins from ? what verse? If Jesus blood washed our present and future sins Pastor there would be no need for us to repent.

John would not have to havce said

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

and Paul would not have had to write

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

lets teach Gods word correct!!!
Technically speaking, Seminary training does not guarantee a person will rightly divide the word of truth. However, it doesn't seem that it would hurt to get though...
When Christ Jesus was crucified on the old rugged cross. His precious blood was shed which washed all our sins away.The shed blood of Chrsit Jesus paid the sin penality of whom so ever will . The word ALL is inclusive Past, Present, and Future.If our future sins are not covered, that is to say that he did not rise with all power. that is to say he did not finish the work. that he must be crucified agian etc. Gos is, was, and shall always be God enough. To get it right the First time. It was not God who failed in the garden etc, it was man. Here's one of many scripures.
Isaiah 534:5 BUT HE WAS WOUNDEDFOR OUR TRANSGREESIONS[SINS,PAST,PRESENT,FUTURE] , HE WAS BRUSIED FOR OUR INIQUITIES: THE cHASTISEMENT OF OUR PEACE[ DELIVERANCE FROM ALL SIN]
WAS UPON HIM: AND WITH HIS STRIPES[ HIS SHED BLOOD] WE ARE HEALED [ SET FRRE FROM ALL SIN]

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service