There is power in the shed Blood of Jesus the Christ. This blood washed all of our sin's away ,Past,Present, and Future. This blood did away with the consequences of the law. It is by Grace that we are saved. The blood of goats,rams,sheep,, even human blood. That blood could only cover , but not wash sin away. The bible says that without the shedding of Blood[ Christ Jesus],there is no remission of sin. The blood of Christ Jesus paid the sin penality of man, woman, boy, and girl.[ whom so ever will ] We must be covered by the blood to have a correct relationship/fellowship with God.

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not asking if you know him, I am asking if you know him as LORD and SAVIOUR.
Lord and Savior or who?
No Mr. Watson, I have not been born again. I can't until the Lord makes his second coming. As far as not knowing your Jesus, No, I don't know the Jesus, who nailed all the laws to the cross. I don't know the Jesus whose birthday is December 25th. No, I don't know the Jesus that died on good Friday, and rose Easter Sunday morning. No, I don't know that Jesus. I don't know the Jesus that loves everybody. I don't know the Jesus that let's you come as you are.I don't know the Jesus of the last supper, I don't know that Jesus.
Born again is not a change of mind, but a change of body. When we get eternal life, at the 2nd coming of Jesus, you will get a change of body, if you have kept the Lord's commandments the best you could in life. This born again you speak of is Roman Catholic doctrine, which they believe as you do that it is a change of mind, but according to the Bible it is a change of body.
The Bible supports that CHRIST Jesus is the only begotten of the Father , Full of Grace and Truth. Also the bible says that In the begining was the word and the word was manifested in the flesh st. John 1- thru out , speaking of Jesus the Chrsit
If you are not born again, (the regeneration of your spirit) then you obviously do not have the indwelling Holy Spirit. That certainly explains a great deal about your way of thinking concerning keeping the Law.

Gotta go back to work.

*sigh*
You all do not know what born again means. I will post a thread you can shred to pieces.
Mr. israel ,you can read the Born again from Chrsit Jesus in the book of ST.John chapter 3:1-18
Simply put in laymens terms it means to turn from and turn too. that means to confess,repent of sin. [turn from[ [turn to] Means to accept Christ Jesus as Lord and saviour and to live a holy lifestyle
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Are we born of Flesh? Are not the Angels, and God Spirit Beings? When we are born again, we will be born of the Spirit, meaning we will be Spirit beings. Paul talked about this in Romans.

1Corinthians 15:33-45 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
The apsotle Paul said that in this flesh dweleth no good thing. We will not have our Glorified bodies unto the coming again of Jesus the Chrsit. the bible says that we are to worship God in spriit and in truth. There is no way around being born again. Mr.Iareal are you trully Boran again
NO like I told your buddy. I won't be born again until the 2nd coming of the Lord. Obviously you didn't understand the scripture I posted.
Sleep for a 1000 years, and then I would come up in the 2nd resurrection, and then I would be judged according to my "WORKS". If I be found wanton, I will go to the Lake of Fire, where worms will eat on me for eternity, and have no hope, and be tormented for the sins I committed unto the Lord.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service