There is power in the shed Blood of Jesus the Christ. This blood washed all of our sin's away ,Past,Present, and Future. This blood did away with the consequences of the law. It is by Grace that we are saved. The blood of goats,rams,sheep,, even human blood. That blood could only cover , but not wash sin away. The bible says that without the shedding of Blood[ Christ Jesus],there is no remission of sin. The blood of Christ Jesus paid the sin penality of man, woman, boy, and girl.[ whom so ever will ] We must be covered by the blood to have a correct relationship/fellowship with God.

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother if you are not Born Again you will not be around for the 2nd coming.You will awake to behold the great white throne. which equals sternal damnation
You don't know what born again means.
You have no clue Brother, but I will help you learn. I don't get paid to teach Brother. I give the water freely, come drink.
Mr. Israel the law cannot save your soul. The law is good but not good enough. Chrsit Jesus is waiting on you.Mr. Isreal I say this in live for you a good man and you mean well.
You are talking about the animal sacrifice law, and you don't know it.

Just call me Hez, or Ben or Brother Hez.. You don't have to say Mr. Israel. .
MY soul has been washed by the Blood of Jesus the Christ. I have been Declared righteous By Jesus the Chrsit. NO animal or human blood/sacrifice could clean me. I heard that old baptist hymolgist put it like this . what could wash my sin away , nothing but the blood of Jesus
Was Jesus not a human sacrifice?
I fell away from tradition, and doing what the Bible says.
Hezekiah,

Falling (or walking) away from tradition is not salvation nor is it a pathway to salvation. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. John 14:6
It is the beginning of Knowlege, and the Fear of the Lord.
Ben I am waiting for my answer from you. The question is name One who has been saved by the law. Just ONE [eternal savation]
Moses.

Matthew 17:1-4 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service