There is power in the shed Blood of Jesus the Christ. This blood washed all of our sin's away ,Past,Present, and Future. This blood did away with the consequences of the law. It is by Grace that we are saved. The blood of goats,rams,sheep,, even human blood. That blood could only cover , but not wash sin away. The bible says that without the shedding of Blood[ Christ Jesus],there is no remission of sin. The blood of Christ Jesus paid the sin penality of man, woman, boy, and girl.[ whom so ever will ] We must be covered by the blood to have a correct relationship/fellowship with God.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes the Law can save if you keep it the best you can for the rest of your life. Practice. This is the Love of God that we keep his comandments.
John 15
1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples>

9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
AMEN!!!!! Brother Kenta.
Yes they are. The animal sacrifice law.

What is sin? You make no sense. What is the definition of sin? Do you believe that we are not to sin?
You don't read the Bible. If you did you would see it says in 5 books in the new testament to keep the commandments. Peter told you Paul's writtings were hard to understand if you were unlearned or of unstable rest. You are all of the above Brother.
bru.Watson ,your going to far
You said-Jesus' commandments are NOT the 10 Commandments given to Israel.& Jesus NEVER states that the law saves. Why? because the LAW CANNOT SAVE

Yahshua said abide in my love.............
john15:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Psalm 71:3
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Mark 10:17-20
17And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
18And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
20And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.
John 12:48-50
48He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus..
Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Please Bru Watson stop teaching against the commandments of God.
Anthony,

Yahushua received all of His commandments from the Torah. You must understand the theological situation. Most Judeans were under the heavey influence of Talmud/Mishnaic intoxication. Much of the Torah was just interpreted in more ways than what its supposed to mean.

Yahushua came to teach it correctly, and He did. I am not suprised when Christians say that Yahushua's commandments are different than what was given at Sinai. That simply tells me that they 1) Do not read the Torah, 2) Have never read the Torah.

The truth is, Yahushua's words were no different than His fathers. Have you not seen Yahushua's own words when He said,"My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me." or when Yahushua said,"The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works." If His teaching is not His own, and He does not speak on His own, but only what His father says, then why would His teachings be different than that of the father's teachings?????

It is true that the Torah does not save. Yet, it is also true that you must obey the Torah.
Ben you stated if you keep the law to your best you will be saved. error my brother Error. works and deeds will not get you in the kingdom. A person cannot earn or follow some rule regulation to make the new jerusalem. Ben useing your calculator, how many prayers would be enough? how many sundays must I attend church? how many pray meetings and bible studys would I need? What is the min/mak I can put in the offering Tray? We are saved by Grace and grace alone
The deeds of the Law is the animal sacrifice Law. You have no understanding, and you don't want any.
Ben take note we don't sacrifice animals for religious purposes any more. Why? Chrsit Jesus came and did away with the tradition
It is important that we realize that only the OT was in existence during the time Jesus was on earth as well as His apostles. The NT had not been written and canonized as we know it today.

The Torah does not teach that salvation is gained by keeping the Torah. Instead, it teaches that the Israelite/Jews of the biblical times will be saved by grace through faith in the promise of God. Prior to Jesus (the promised Messiah) coming, people had faith in the promise that the blood of the sacrificed lambs, goats, bulls, and birds would atone for (cover) their sins. This faith in the promises of God was counted for righteousness. The rituals recorded in the Torah are the preparations foreshadowing the sacrifice of the Messiah upon the cross. Believing that the blood shed in sacrifice would atone for sin made it possible for thousands in Jerusalem to believe that Jesus was indeed the Messiah who brought salvation through his death upon the cross. No man is justified before God by the keeping of the Torah. Salvation is by grace, blessings come by obedience.
please read all this scripture concerning the commandments (which is from the torah)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service