There is power in the shed Blood of Jesus the Christ. This blood washed all of our sin's away ,Past,Present, and Future. This blood did away with the consequences of the law. It is by Grace that we are saved. The blood of goats,rams,sheep,, even human blood. That blood could only cover , but not wash sin away. The bible says that without the shedding of Blood[ Christ Jesus],there is no remission of sin. The blood of Christ Jesus paid the sin penality of man, woman, boy, and girl.[ whom so ever will ] We must be covered by the blood to have a correct relationship/fellowship with God.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a bunch of man made excuses of not to serve the Lord.
You had to add to it. I just posted the scriptures.
You still have not explained why those scriptures I originally posted are there?
I knew you would support this Paganism. Going to and fro looking for who you can devour.
God Bless you Dr. Luckett, A response well wrtten and in line with scripture
It is not lined up with scripture.
It is not lined up.
Did you not read where it said we should not make void the law that Grace may abound?

You still didn't tell why all of those scriptures say keep the commandments.
Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Bless you for your comment Rev. Lockett ,this is so, so, true, for by Grace are we saved. God has never and never will give us an OK to sin at anytime.
So both of you are saying that we need to keep the commandments.

Because sin is trasgression of the law.
We don't live Under the Law, we Live under Grace. IF the Law could ,it still would not be able to save you[eternal life]... Ben You have never answered my Qusetion,my Brother. The question is to name JUST ONE person the LAW has Saved JUST ONE?. Ben you can use old or new testament ,bible,torah or even the koran.?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service