Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17: 1-5
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18 7-9 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Revelation 18 3:5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Now that we have found out that the Catholic church is the Mother of Harlots, and here is a poll to take on this matter. It looks like from the videos that Momma wants her daughters to come home. After the polling is down, and is tallied up, then we can focus on who the Harlots are if the Catholic Church is the Mother of Harlots. Here is the link for the poll: http://abcpreachers.ning.com/profiles/profile/apps?screenName=388wu...

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by BruthaPharoah on December 6, 2009 at 11:27am

repost
the angry mob of whites came(your fathers fathers father)

they kidnapped us

They packed us in the bows ships

they placed a yoke of iron about our neck (to forfill prophecy)

Brung us to the America's

made us into merchandise

they sold the young bucks as field hands

you got me!!!!! you've broke me down i'll start with my social security number ,and my employment history then i'll then go get the transatlantic slave trade paper(alway open to the public) but wait what if half my family went in the much prior transaran slave trade that shipped us captive all the arab countries where we were beaten castorated,and sold to euro-peon(Nv your fathers father) i'm sure they kep't detailed records of how they robbed raped,kidnapped,and murdered ,my ancestor which is totally fine the 99million ,just don't mention the 6000 thousand askenazi jews ,oh yeah this is gettin heavy ,i've been trying to contact my ancestors and it seem they went thru a heavy bondage and the people of there captivity have virually hid all truth from them ,,But when i thought about Newview you hav a part of you that can pull it off or maybe your farthers father has some information that might help us decode it ,because if it wasn't for the good white we would never got out of slavery,so i'm stomped ,NewVeiw don't worry about your black half they can only tell you back to the shores of america,and we are depending on you and your white half to anwser your very very ignorant question?????
@ Newview. I agree with the premise of Pharoah's very colorful display of how your questions really sound. You took this thread from the Catholic Church being the Mother of Harlots, and finding who the daughters are to trying to find out something you already know from past discussions, or that you don't want to believe. The scriptures are plain. if you can't even agree that the scriptures say keep the commandments to seed eternal life, how are you going to accept who the Israelites are, and the point of the Israelite issue. Look at the tangible evidence. If the Israelites are not the sons of slaves, and they are the Jews or Israelis in Israel today, then what happened to the Edomites?
Hmmmm, I never see these clips before Hezekiah! Good stuff!

What bothers me now is this: You had the PURE STUPIDITY in mind to question me on my forums when I presented these issues about the Roman Catholic Church trying to unite with other denominations, trying to place me with them! You gave false accusations of me and Brother Watson being Roman Catholic and being Masons, when I raised these very issues! My purpose was to get them aware of what was happening in the world around them, and giving them the choice to choose loyalty to the Church of GOD, and the Synagogue of Satan, but you challeneged me.

Plainly put: I like the posting you placed here, but you're a devil in the purest form here on BPN! Everything I have said concerning you before was correct.
Brother, I will go back and get the thread. You were uniting the denominations with the Catholic Church. You were saying that the Catholics and the Protestants need to unite. I am going to find the thread.
Let me help you, considering the fact that I wrote the posts that you're looking for.....

http://abcpreachers.ning.com/forum/topics/one-holy-catholicuniversa...

There is NO PLACE within these two posts of mine that I said or even hinted at the Protestants uniting with the Roman Catholic Church. I called the Church "One Holy Catholic/Apostolic Church", and I stick by that. However, that doesn't mean that I am speaking about Roman Catholics. "Catholic Church" and "Roman Catholic" are two different things altogether, as I explained before:

the term Catholic was introduced not by a Roman Bishop, but by Ignatius of Antioch, the 3rd Bishop of Antioch. This was about a a hundred years before the Church of Rome was recognized as a prominent Church. The term Catholic means "Universal", opening its doors to whomsoever will come and worship the LORD JESUS CHRIST in spirit and in truth. At the time, Jerusalem still held its proper respect as the Mother Church. The term Roman Catholic simply means the "Catholic Church within Rome". So yes, the Church of the living GOD is Catholic, but its not Roman Catholic.

When I asked the questions in the post, I clearly told you to answer the question directly, and if you wanted to know my position on the matter, then ASK ME. You accused me of something without having a grain of brain to simply ask me anything first. Next time you ever try to accuse me of something "I said or indicated", learn to read first.
I did read, and the way you word things, and the nature of the conversation, seemed to infer to me, that you were for the unification of the Catholic Church. Whether it be Roman, or Simply Catholic. The Church of God is Israel, not the Catholic Church. If you had the understanding of the Bible as it is written, you would understand that. I am not or never was conversating with you for my own glory. If you are not for the Catholic Church, why was your thread set up as a question of unification of the daughters, and their mother?
Again, you lack understanding. You can't tell the difference between Catholic and Roman Catholic. I can agree to an extent that the Church of GOD is Israel, but the full truth of the mater is that the Church/Israel is Catholic, meaning it is universally open for all who believe. Citizenship is universally open to all peoples, regardless of culture, so long as they come to worship the true and living GOD in spirit and in truth. This cannot be denied to any regardless of understanding (or more like the lack thereof).

If you understood the original meaning of the term Catholic, and did not focus on the corrupt ones who use the term, you would see it in its totality, and not just flush it down the drain.

Rome is not the mother of all Catholics, Jerusalem is. Rome is the mother of the current Episcopal order that you see here. I asked the question because no one was discussing it, yet its happening all around them and people are simply blind to it. Before they knew it, everyone was gonna be united under a corrupt system led away by their trusted Bishops, all without even considering the facts.

Did you present the current events to them at the time? No, so I did.

I also asked the question about unification to see where the hearts and minds of the people are. They have to have a fair chance to choose for themselves. We can't force it upon them. "Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve, but as for me and my house, we shall serve the LORD".
Good Post Bro.Trevor,

I took the liberty to bump both threads on this topic to see if others will respond.

This is important information that should not be overlooked or ignored.
Apparently, people have short memories here. They like the Pharisees of old, like to accuse falsely and bring up charges with little to no evidence, and like the Sadducees they like to believe in anything except the supernatural.
I can humbly agree with what you are saying in this post. This sort of thing can be avoided as far as presentation of knowledge if we would be willing to come to one accord with the commandments of God. We should at least be able to say, Yes we are to keep the commandments, as far as if you do them or not is between the people and their God, but at least here, and now on this forum, we acknowledge the commandments of God. If this is acknowledged, there can be disagreement on knowledge of the Scriptures. This is Love. We can love each other by acknowledging the commandments are to be kept. That is really the only way we can come to one accord. If you are off on doctrine, the thought that I know you understand that we are to keep the commandments will stop people from passing judgment. The people who keep the law is following the Bible, the people who say we are not to keep the law, are not following the Bible, and there is where there is no trust. The trust comes when we acknowledge the commandments. For example, I don't agree with Brother Zealot X on Israel dealing with the Father on the Mt. Sinai. I believe it was Jesus in the form of God dealing with them because of the testimony of Jesus saying we have never seen the Father, nor heard his voice. We both agree that we are to keep the commandments, so that makes our disagreement on the Godhead not as contentious because we both acknowledge the commandments. The Lord says it all over the Bible. If ye love me keep my commandments. If we can not humble up and acknowledge this fact, there is no chance for reconciliation or edification. I hope you hear where I am coming from. Your post above is completely accurate, and I acknowledge this fact.
Thank you, that was very manly of you (even though your mention of the commandments of GOD have actually nothing to do with this matter right now).
Yes it does. The commandments do have everything to do with it. If you don't acknowledge the commandments, you are my enemy. You seek to kill me spiritually because the none acknowledgment of the commandments is death. The second death. I can not call you Brother if you do not follow this principle because it is plain in the Bible we are to keep the commandments to seed eternal life. If you can just say, hey we are suppose to keep the commandments, but if you say we are not to keep them, then you are my enemy.

Isaiah 63:9-10 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Lamentations 1:7 Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, and did mock at her sabbaths.

See what I mean Trevor.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service