Peace and Blessings in the name of Abba YHWH

Also, Shabbat shalom to you on this holy day.

I was asked to come here during what I see has become a war. Let me first say that I love you ALL. You all have the potential to be great. Believe that. Believing in Yeshua means believing in yourself. I wanted to start with love and encouragement so you understand the tone of this message. This message is from the heart and it is only to help you. You can choose to ignore these words and nothing will change. If you follow the advice I'm about to give, who knows, but I think it will be better for everyone. want to run through some key points. If you disagree that's okay. Let's make this point one actually. Oh, and if you feel like this really doesn't apply to you then take whatever you can from it and leave the rest for others.

1) Learn to Disagree
It is next to impossible to learn from someone you don't like. Your mind will create reasons that don't even exist just to give you a rational for ignoring them. You may even have done this to me so you know this true. This is human nature. If you're going to teach others you might as well learn how the mind works and how people tend to think so that you can more effective in a positive way and not offensive in disagreements. YHWH isn't looking for you to beat up anyone physically, spiritually,or emotionally. If I say something aimed at hurting someone or getting a certain reaction I know exactly what I'm doing and whether or not its for them or for myself. But you have to learn how to disagree tactfully and gracefully. You can't bully people into doing righteousness.

cont'd

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are these video's ,of the guys you are talking about
Yes they are. This is the type of stuff I see around my neighborhood, and in Manhattan streets of Time Square, and Harlem.....
Why must you always slander people.
These videos are not of anyone on this forum and not even of anyone anyone on this forum associates with. These videos are from an extremist fringe group that also happen to identify themselves as Israelites. However, they are not JUST Israelites. They have their own organizations. And these in particular happen to be branches of what was the ISUPK (Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge). This cult has nothing to do with other Israelite groups or with independent Israelites like myself. That's just an FYI.

Shalom
Trevor, before someone told me about an Israelite congregation that was 6 miles away from where I lived, I was driving 60 miles every shabbat to worship with a Messianic Jewish congregation. They weren't your typical MJ group but that's what I liked about them. They called their congregation Kedoshim (Columbus, OH). They had NT study for the first part, ate and fellowshipped, and then had Tanakh study afterwards. And though it was small that was a very mixed congregation, black, white, and interracial.

When I got among Israelites I didn't know anything about Ben Ammi and the African Hebrew Israelites that were in Israel. I didn't know anything about this guy whose name I do not even want to say because it is so blasphemous but Y//hweh ben Y//hweh. And I didn't know about the ISUPK and its factions. And I didn't know how bad they were until a few years ago when I saw those videos on youtube. And I was never like "wow, what have I gotten myself into" because I knew they had no connection at all with my congregation or any of the congregations nationwide that were more mainstream. I didn't see NONE of these guys at passover and come to find out they don't celebrate it on the same day. These are basically street gangs that someone taught some scriptures to. Most of what they say is twisted scripture and not on point. I keep, on my youtube channel, a collection of videos specifically aimed at debunking and refuting them. I even created my own short video series challenging their racist doctrine.

They're so.... fake... it frustrates me to no end but... its not healthy to hate. Wisdom seeks to understand. There was a book called "The Truth". That is what a lot of their ideas and theology is based on. I'm thinking about reading it but I don't know how much I care to. But a lot of them hold a very different set of beliefs than I do, Most Israelites that I know do not even believe Europeans are Edomites. And if you have actually heard them that is their main #1 message that they try to convince people of. They tried to run up into our myspace group, I remember, and came pretty hard trying to recruit some normal Israelites to their thinking. I was probably the main one challenging them. To be identified with them now, especially after all the drama I've been through because of them... its just very offensive to me and unwarranted.

shalom
I accept your apology. Thank you. You are a man of integrity.
I would like point back to my 3rd point about SPAM and put forth an idea.

If we can agree to this I think it would go a LONG way in reducing the thread spam that I'm sure many are annoyed by. How about we all agree not to post more than 1 thread per section per day. That would mean that you could post 1 thread in Teaching & Preaching and 1 thread in Doctrine each day but that's it. If you want to introduce new arguments I would suggest find a way to introduce them into existing threads. And let some people come to YOU some times instead of constantly going to them.
ZealotX,

This sounds like a good idea, however, the continuous debate is about obeying the Laws for which threads have already been set up.

How many threads do we need to set up to talk about the same thing?
" This sounds like a good idea, however, the continuous debate is about obeying the Laws for which threads have already been set up. "

Yeah its over kill already.
I am hoping some Catholics or Jehovah Witnesses would come on and breathe some fresh air into these threads.
Wow.
You're right Newview.

No matter what topic you post, I can assure you (and I know you will agree), the "keeping the Law" will be mentioned - and here we go again!

It's said but true, these threads are no longer challenging or stimulating. We seem to continue repeating ourselves - it's like being in the wilderness. GOD HELP US!

I gotta get a life outside of BPN! :-)
That is the basis of Christian Doctrine is the keeping of the commandments to seed eternal life, and reign with Christ a 1000 years. The commandments are the foundation. That is why they would be brought up in all doctrine discussions. If you kept the commandments, you would not even notice it because you would be busy learning more, and practicing keeping the commandments.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service