Peace and Blessings in the name of Abba YHWH

Also, Shabbat shalom to you on this holy day.

I was asked to come here during what I see has become a war. Let me first say that I love you ALL. You all have the potential to be great. Believe that. Believing in Yeshua means believing in yourself. I wanted to start with love and encouragement so you understand the tone of this message. This message is from the heart and it is only to help you. You can choose to ignore these words and nothing will change. If you follow the advice I'm about to give, who knows, but I think it will be better for everyone. want to run through some key points. If you disagree that's okay. Let's make this point one actually. Oh, and if you feel like this really doesn't apply to you then take whatever you can from it and leave the rest for others.

1) Learn to Disagree
It is next to impossible to learn from someone you don't like. Your mind will create reasons that don't even exist just to give you a rational for ignoring them. You may even have done this to me so you know this true. This is human nature. If you're going to teach others you might as well learn how the mind works and how people tend to think so that you can more effective in a positive way and not offensive in disagreements. YHWH isn't looking for you to beat up anyone physically, spiritually,or emotionally. If I say something aimed at hurting someone or getting a certain reaction I know exactly what I'm doing and whether or not its for them or for myself. But you have to learn how to disagree tactfully and gracefully. You can't bully people into doing righteousness.

cont'd

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So be it Sister Newview. Why would you not want to know the whole story?
"...Why would you not want to know the whole story? "

You dont even know the whole story.
Yes I do, and so does Brother Pharoah, Brother Zealot, Brother Ecclesiastes, and others, but the details of the whole story is the getting of knowledge as you read, and learn the Bible.
I do not know all the details, and that is what I am working and studying for.
"...Yes I do, and so does Brother Pharoah, Brother Zealot, Brother Ecclesiastes, and others, but the details of the whole story is the getting of knowledge as you read, and learn the Bible..."

You guys know so much about all of those that are evil and pagan but not much about yourselves.
Hez, I started a whole thread for you to jump in and share the history of your faith and facts about your elders of yester year and modern day congregations around the world.
Share what you know.
Enough with your knowledge of Pagan Christians and Fake Jews and Illuminati and Masonic Lodges.
Hez, please share.
Sister Newview I am sorry. I myself am a Zealot, and have so much info that I want to get out of my head. I may spill out too much info on a conversation that does not need to be said. This I know is annoying, and cause you to not connect with my conversation. I am working on that. I need to give more consideration for the belief system that is presently established, but I just want you to know the truth, and you to know what I know. I know what you know as far as religion is concerned. I will do better to be quick to hear and slow to speak, ok?
@ Hezekiah,

What's a Zealot?
zeal·ot \ˈze-lət\ noun: 1 capitalized : a member of a fanatical sect arising in Judea during the first century a.d. and militantly opposing the Roman domination of Palestine
2 :a zealous person; especially : a fanatical partisan
OK. That seems to fit your character. :-)
Let me cue in here.

A zealot is basically one who is identified with having zeal.

Main Entry: zeal
Pronunciation: \ˈzēl\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English zele, from Late Latin zelus, from Greek zēlos
Date: 14th century
: eagerness and ardent interest in pursuit of something : fervor
synonyms see passion

So for example we have:
Numbers 25:13 - And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his G-d, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.

Zeal is basically another word for passion.

Ironically, I identify more with Jedi than Sith (yes, this is a starwars reference and I understand it may sound lame) because Sith revel in passion while Jedi kind of control passion. Passion can be good or bad. With Anakin we saw how passionately he loved Padme but that same passion to keep her alive led to her destruction. So sometimes passion can lead us to do bad things as well as it can lead us to do good things.

Galatians 4:17 - They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.

Galatians 4:18 - But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.

Being passionate towards G-d is a good thing. Someone without any passion may love G-d but not strongly enough to overcome adversity. It is because I have zeal that I choose to speak out. I don't have to share any of the knowledge that I was blessed with but my zeal for the truth will not let me stay silent for too long. And over time, with growing in love for other people (not just love for G-d), patience, wisdom, etc. I've learned how to manage my passion and keep it from hurting others or destroying the very thing I am passionately trying to protect. I want you to be led to YHWH but will that happen through me? It may not. Trying to hard can sometimes produce the opposite effects from what we often so desperately want.

This is why I understand Hezekiah. He's not a bad person. Sure he says the wrong thing sometimes but we all do. What drives him is his passion for what he believes. And I TOTALLY respect that. But sometimes it comes out wrong, especially when he gets frustrated with people, and I TOTALLY understand that. I've been there before many times.

Titus 2:14 - Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Revelation 3:19 - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

It isn't just the OT but the NT that tells us to be righteous. The Israelites here are very similar in that we want to lead you to righteousness. Titus 2:14 makes it clear that what we need redemption from is iniquity. People are trying to be saved from death instead of being saved from iniquity. That is what salvation was meant to do. It wasn't meant simply to save you from consequences of sin. It can't even do that. It can save you from punishment but not the NATURAL CONSEQUENCES of sin. The only thing that can do that is to stop sinning. That's what "repent" means in Revelation 3:19.

But how do we cause righteousness throughout the world? That is a huge task. For me, I don't really care if you ever come to the belief that you are a literal Israelite. Don't care. That's my belief. It isn't going to save me nor will it save you. But what I do care about is spreading righteousness which is the principle of love throughout my self, my family, my community, and the world. To do that I must awaken a consciousness in those I communicate with so that they can elevate their minds beyond the usual human constructs that prevent and destroy love. This division of religion and denomination and race are all human constructs that prevent and destroy love. The law keeps coming up because if the world ever understands it... and does it... as HUMANS.... it will change everything. And in my zeal I know that I am not "the messiah" but I am a mini-me of the messiah tasked with picking up his work and message. This is how we are to follow him. Put your feet in his footsteps. People might be able to even wield the power of G-d if they actually WANTED to move the mountains and change the world. Do we want to change the world? If so, we can't wait for some unpromised magic wand to make us righteous. We have to change our selves, RIGHT NOW, repent, and go out there and help our fellow man. This is the zeal that I have. As I have become more passionate for YHWH, my Father, I also become increasingly more passionate for my fellow man.

By blending into the world people, including Christians and Israelites, have become worldly. We start locking our doors and behaving like a prison population. But the reason we feel so insecure and so in need of protection is because we will not change those around us to follow Yeshua's righteous example. Its good to collect money for the poor and visit the sick, but until we convince the world of righteousness the world will constantly spiral ever more rapidly through every circle of hell. YHWH is the Creator. But I am a creator too. So are you. We create reality around us. Everything you do and say leaves a mark on this world. Be passionate about leaving a good one.

shalom
@ ZealotX,

Thanks for the thorough defintion. It would have been suffice for me if you had stopped your explanation with the scripture Rev. 3:19.

Please do not take offense, but I am really getting tired of this seemingly endless debate over OT vs NT, and Israelite vs Black Israelite vs True Israelite, etc. It is getting to the point for me where I am trying to avoid these ongoing issues right now. There is nothing more for me to add from what has already been added.

Shalom in Yeshua
no problem. I was only offering an explanation for Hezekiah. Like I said, I don't care if people don't believe what I do about who is an descendant of Israel. That's not as important as what the entire bible is trying to lead us towards. For me its not NT vs OT because they're both saying the same thing.

Matthew 5:20 - For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of G-d, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 13:43 - Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 25:37 - Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Luke 1:6 - And they were both righteous before G-d, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Acts 10:35 - But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Acts 13:10 - And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of G-d is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Romans 2:26 - Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

Romans 6:13 - Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto G-d, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto G-d.

Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Romans 6:18 - Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

I could go on and on quoting the NT but the point is that it calls us to righteousness. And on the point of "righteousness" there should be no debate.

shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service