What Dances Does One Do and What Drinks Does One Drink At A Christian Night Club?

I was reading about Christian Night Clubs throught out our country...

I understand that people do dances such as:
The "Sanctified Electric Slide", the "Gospel Cha Cha" and sometimes a 'booty' dance here and there.

And the drinks are:
"Pearly Gates Pina Colada," "First Lady Fizzle," "Power Packin' Preacher Punch" and "Missionary Margarita"

All of those things are sort of funny.
Theres a little dancing and laughing and the dress code is the same at most churches anyway - what could be wrong with it? Is there something wrong with the idea of Christian night clubs?
Lets just say there is to be NO cursing and the only alcohol served is wine :-) Like at the Cana wedding.

Can there be a night club in the name of Jesus?
How many Christian picnics and concerts and weddings can you go to and not become stale?
If the world has a place to let off some steam and dance with the opposite sex - would that be wrong? ----> Especially if you need a husband or a wife in a really bad way. You can go online Christian websites to find mates, you can drink at a wedding, you break it down and cha cha at church or give lap dances if you get slain in the spirit (as we know).
Wouldnt be a help to unite denominations that would otherwise never come together?
Even Black Hebrew Israelites could come get their dance on in the name of the Messiah.
Athiest could come and get saved because uhh uhh uhh...the rhythm of the reggae beat.

Any thoughts?

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, so now you wanna group us together, but when it is about salvation, ohhhh we are all engrafted together into the House of Israel. His house is a house a prayer for all people then huh Newview?
Im talking about your those that keep the law on the dance floor dropping it like its hot...
And you said its OK.
It is ok. There is no law.
As Israelites should you consider these?:

All things lawful are not expedient
or
To every thing there is a time and a season for everything under heaven (Maybe that should be done in privacy)
or
Dont let your evil be spoken of as evil (I saw Mrs Ben Israel at the night club dropping it all of the floor)
or
It is good to make thy brother stumbleth, coupled with That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Her dancing provocatively like that before men could possibly make them stumble)
or
Doing good unto all men, especially unto those who are of the faith (Dropping it like its hot in front of the brethren isn't doing good to them)

What do you think?
Don't speak for all Hebrews please...LOL
Not sure if i agree with you on this one brother, I come from the days when these things began in the "Christian Church", which was about the same time Recording artists were "crossing over", the term itself should say something and in fact the church i attended was one of the underground pioneers of that kind of stuff....Even at the time I thought it was strange to do and did not agree with it....as the years went by, it went from harmless "organized" dances, poems and regular drinks to wine coolers and do as you please because the spirit of "G-d" is here...LOL

Yahweh IS NOT in such things....

With Most people, the Mind is not renewed (made innocent) to where getting together and dancing would not be an issue....when I was a child I remember my parents having their parties with friends and the dancing was about fun...not shaking your booty etc....

Problem again is...If you "club" is suppose to be for "believers" then it should not reflect the world...Hebrews that i know do get together for the feast days and play old school jams that reflected the time where things were not done sexually and perverse but in innocence.

That is a hard thing to do today (at least with Christians and other) because it is as in the days of Noah... Why do we feel that we do enough for our "G-d" to go party with "Christians".. I've seen how the women dress at these functions and the kind of men that will attend...Yes some who are not walking the Covenant will come BUT FOR WHAT? Is the church girls are better/easier mindset still around? If your skirt is very short or your blouse is showing your milk jugs (LOL) then i would say it is....

Point being we are not to mimic the world...Some Christians in my opinion are Carnal themselves so they know not how to fight against the flesh an/or spirit...The unbeliever is not looking for something they can trade for.....they want something to change their lives and leave all that other stuff BEHIND!!!

Shalom
SHOW ME WHERE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH ARE TO BUILD BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF THE WORLD (CLUB IDEA)....

SHOW ME WHERE THE "CLUB SCENE", (ACTIVITIES OF THE WORLD), IS OK TO BE MIMICKED BY YAH'S PEOPLE..

LEARN NOT THE WAY OF THE HEATHEN, DO NOT LEARN THEIR WAYS, BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RE-NEWING OF THE MIND...

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YAH AND YAHSHUA BECAUSE THEIR "JC" AND THEIR "G-D" ALLOWS SUCH BEHAVIOR..."JC" ALLOWS THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM TO "BE REAL" (WHICH IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO TAKE PART IN CARNAL THINGS).

SINCE WHEN ARE WE TO DO THINGS THAT MAKE UNBELIEVERS FEEL COMFORTABLE?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YAH AND YAHSHUA BECAUSE THEIR "JC"

Why do you have to be so disrespectful?
That was unnecessary. His name is Jesus the Christ. ;-)
THERE YOU GO...you want to give a Hebrew a Greek/Latin name?

If you want to continue believing on a Greek G-d name...be my guest.....

I'm working on not mentioning the names of other "G-d's, so I won't type the whole name...I have no respect for False G-ds....

My statement is a fact and newviw proved it with her response..

THERE IS BUT ONE ELOHIM THAT IS YHWH (YAHWEH).....

For you to say his name is JC...is a lie...and the truth is not in that statement...

NUFF SAID...
Are you on the board to draw people to your god or to just piss 'em off?
It is ok. Sister Newview. Let the Brother say his peace. There is no scripture that says you are not to dance, and hang out. If anyone is keeping the commandments, they know how far to go, and when it is time to leave the club or recreational function. If there was a law against it I could support the claims of what people would think of you. Sister, another thing you have to do is be sensitive to other people's beliefs if they can be proven out by the Bible. The reason I go so hard on the Sunday Christians is because it can not be proven out by the scriptures. He can prove Yah by the scriptures. I believe that Yah is Jesus who dealt with Israel in the wilderness, but others think we dealt with the Father in the wilderness. What binds us together at one accord is the keeping of the commandments of God. Whether you really do them or not is between you and Jesus, and he will hold you accountable. You must observe to do the commandments to understand what this Brother is saying to you.
" It is ok. Sister Newview. Let the Brother say his peace."

He just disrespected Jesus - and I should not speak up?

There you go again with these 'hooligan wanna be everything but an African American' being disrespectful and saying what they want and you not having a problem with it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service