What Dances Does One Do and What Drinks Does One Drink At A Christian Night Club?

I was reading about Christian Night Clubs throught out our country...

I understand that people do dances such as:
The "Sanctified Electric Slide", the "Gospel Cha Cha" and sometimes a 'booty' dance here and there.

And the drinks are:
"Pearly Gates Pina Colada," "First Lady Fizzle," "Power Packin' Preacher Punch" and "Missionary Margarita"

All of those things are sort of funny.
Theres a little dancing and laughing and the dress code is the same at most churches anyway - what could be wrong with it? Is there something wrong with the idea of Christian night clubs?
Lets just say there is to be NO cursing and the only alcohol served is wine :-) Like at the Cana wedding.

Can there be a night club in the name of Jesus?
How many Christian picnics and concerts and weddings can you go to and not become stale?
If the world has a place to let off some steam and dance with the opposite sex - would that be wrong? ----> Especially if you need a husband or a wife in a really bad way. You can go online Christian websites to find mates, you can drink at a wedding, you break it down and cha cha at church or give lap dances if you get slain in the spirit (as we know).
Wouldnt be a help to unite denominations that would otherwise never come together?
Even Black Hebrew Israelites could come get their dance on in the name of the Messiah.
Athiest could come and get saved because uhh uhh uhh...the rhythm of the reggae beat.

Any thoughts?

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being disrespectful would be killing your Brother of Sister spiritually telling them a lie. Has this Brother Lied in any of his posts?
Where is the disrespect?

Where in History can you show that HIS NAME WAS or IS J-sus? YOU CANNOT.

But I can prove that it is a GREEK name associated with Z-us...As i said IF you want to worship a GREEK G-d, by all means go ahead....The same translation in where you see the replacement name of J-sus is the same book that shows the name of the father is Yah....The name of the true Messiah is Yahshua.....

You were a Negro, Colored, Ni@@a, black, African american....and you don't question why YOUR description changes (or nationality) but all the other nations are still Chinese, AFRICAN, Indian etc....even though born here....But i digress again.....

Bottom line sis is that as you should already know with me if your wrong your wrong...Ha Moshiac's name was Yahshua....to deny that is to deny the Messiah.....so to speak..

If i've pissed anyone off that is not my intention but i will not compromise truth with traditions and lies of men.....

These two video's should piss some off more...LOL

Shalom

As Israelites should you consider these?:

All things lawful are not expedient
or
To every thing there is a time and a season for everything under heaven (Maybe that should be done in privacy)
or
Dont let your evil be spoken of as evil (I saw Mrs Ben Israel at the night club dropping it all of the floor)
or
It is good to make thy brother stumbleth, coupled with That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Her dancing provocatively like that before men could possibly make them stumble)
or
Doing good unto all men, especially unto those who are of the faith (Dropping it like its hot in front of the brethren isn't doing good to them)

I like this answer....You are correct....I never thought it was good especially not in this time...
j-sus? Brother how can you say Yah and J-sus in the same statement? ...But I digress...

I'm still waiting for these questions to be answered..

SHOW ME WHERE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH ARE TO BUILD BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF THE WORLD (CLUB IDEA)....

SHOW ME WHERE THE "CLUB SCENE", (ACTIVITIES OF THE WORLD), IS OK TO BE MIMICKED BY YAH'S PEOPLE..
I have dealt with the teacher you brought up on those videos. I don't agree with him on the Godhead. I don't agree with him on his separation theory. He also believes we have dealt with the Father in the old Testament. I asked him, and he could not answer the question. What name do the Gentiles seek?
I would be more pissed after watching those video's, do you know the music playing in the first video is NOT "religious"? You don't know what the words are for the songs that they are there dancing to?

If people are pissed of that is good...maybe they will do some good study on the things they THINK the Most High is for....

Because they NEVER heard of "Learn not the way of the heathen"
They should be able to do the "stanky leg" on Sunday morning, it is not a Holy Day or Sabbath Day.
They already do worse than that....they summon spirits that affect unknowing people to sin.
I just actually watched the video and I'd like to point out a few things concerning some of the statements made..

First video....
1. "We complain and complain about not having things to do..
YOU GO TO A "NIGHTCLUB" INSTEAD OF STANDING OUTSIDE TO REALLY REACH PEOPLE?
WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU STUDY? HOW MUCH TIME TO YOU TAKE TO PRAY?

2. "Show your love for "JC" by coming to Christian Nightlife"
I SHOW MY LOVE BY KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF YAH WHICH ARE THE SAME THAT YAHSHUA FOLLOWED.

3. RAPPER SAID "Like Kanya JC walks with me".
KANYE WESTS SONG "JC WALKS" WAS ABOUT HIM PRAYING TO HIS "G-D" TO NOT LET ME GET CAUGHT SELLING DRUGS...THAT IS WHAT SHE WAS QUOTING FROM....

COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good response MYBY

I came out of the nightclubs years ago; I have no desire to return from whence I came.
mark 6: 21And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, and chief estates of Galilee;
22And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
23And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom.
24And she went forth, and said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.
25And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.
26And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, and for their sakes which sat with him, he would not reject her. 27And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,
28And brought his head in a charger, and gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

now for the king to offer up 1/2 his kingdom ,the sista had to be droppin it like a M80 a vocano or something hot ((((the Bomb)))) I'm not saying it is ok to be 1/2 dress that is not proper ,that the whole book comfirms that there is a time to dance , what i believe is we need to overstand that there is nothing new under the sun (((this includes dance))) also there is a need to bring these scripture back down to earth , as i can show you women selling there body for drugs in the scripture ,this is earth not lala land the lord know what kinda power he put in her hips ,men beware,bewarned (prov7) and be very affraid,cause them hips will make a man kill somebody

There is nothing wrong with dance-------- 2theNcrease of Knowledge&Truth---BruthaPharoah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service