What Dances Does One Do and What Drinks Does One Drink At A Christian Night Club?

I was reading about Christian Night Clubs throught out our country...

I understand that people do dances such as:
The "Sanctified Electric Slide", the "Gospel Cha Cha" and sometimes a 'booty' dance here and there.

And the drinks are:
"Pearly Gates Pina Colada," "First Lady Fizzle," "Power Packin' Preacher Punch" and "Missionary Margarita"

All of those things are sort of funny.
Theres a little dancing and laughing and the dress code is the same at most churches anyway - what could be wrong with it? Is there something wrong with the idea of Christian night clubs?
Lets just say there is to be NO cursing and the only alcohol served is wine :-) Like at the Cana wedding.

Can there be a night club in the name of Jesus?
How many Christian picnics and concerts and weddings can you go to and not become stale?
If the world has a place to let off some steam and dance with the opposite sex - would that be wrong? ----> Especially if you need a husband or a wife in a really bad way. You can go online Christian websites to find mates, you can drink at a wedding, you break it down and cha cha at church or give lap dances if you get slain in the spirit (as we know).
Wouldnt be a help to unite denominations that would otherwise never come together?
Even Black Hebrew Israelites could come get their dance on in the name of the Messiah.
Athiest could come and get saved because uhh uhh uhh...the rhythm of the reggae beat.

Any thoughts?

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL
Oh your funny.....First the lover of my soul is Yah...The lover that needs to be left alone is that HARLOT RELIGION that many like yourself follow...So if anyone needs to "leave their lover", it's those who follow the harlot....the religion of Rome....

Oh and Matthew 24 tells me that I WILL LEAVE this land when Yahshua comes to gather me and multiple saints (Israelites)....Video is nice however he's no Paul Simon and the drummer is no Steve Gadd.....

Eze 23
Figure it out....Shalom
Amen brother... A byword, and a proverb, just as the Lord said we would be.
Well I have never been to a club although I have gone to a lounge. I can understand wanting a club but I would question the motives. I don't think I would want to try to take something worldly and make it religious. At the same time I think the concept of an adult hang out spot is not something that you can just assume it has to be copying something worldly. I think a nice place with good music, maybe some poetry readings, and things like that can be a good alternative.

I am more... reggae... when it comes to a lot of things and in reggae YAH is part of everything. There is no real distinction between Yah and this other life because there is no other life without YAH. So whatever you do, imo, has to be after that same model where you can bring YHWH's name into without feeling ashamed or compromising.

As far as dancing that's fine as long as you're not doing worldy sex simulating dances. As far as drinking, as long as you aren't drinking to get drunk. Yeshua drank himself and said that people would probably say that he was a wine-bibber and a glutton. Of course some people think he was just drinking grape juice but that's silly.

Shalom
I agree with most of what you say but here is the think Ack....People don't want to even follow the commandments of the Most High but yet they want to party like they did in the Past (only this time it's for J-sus)...Give me a break..

Many don't have the Word to keep them from temptation. I can in some way understand having good music, food, poetry etc...but it gets to a point where one has to ask themselves "How can i have so much drive to want to find a so-called Christian club but don't have the drive to obey the commands given BY YAH?

I'm currently working on an album with one or two reggae tunes...It is a style that opens the heart to be able to hear...

Shalom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service