Ms. Elaine Johnson's Discussions (483)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Prophet David, where can I obtain a copy of the booklet 'Which is the true gospel…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Sep 29, 2009 to What Is the “Abomination of Desolation

21 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by DAVID SERVING JESUS

"This is absolutely brilliant commentary by Walid Shoebat. As said, in addressing you…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Aug 28, 2009 to What Is the “Abomination of Desolation

21 Oct 1, 2009

"Hi Coe, listen that's very interesting and I buy the fact that the Islamics are anti…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Aug 28, 2009 to What Is the “Abomination of Desolation

21 Oct 1, 2009

"The Scriptures that prove this is Daniel 9:26 which states, 'the people of the princ…"

21 Oct 1, 2009

"Hi Prophet David, I always love to honor many of the questions as you pose. They are…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Aug 27, 2009 to What does the Bible mean by the term "one body"(as in Romans 12:4-5)

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"Hi Prophet David, the main person and event of the Gospel is our Lord and Savior Jes…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Aug 13, 2009 to Who is the main Person, and what is the main Event, of the Gospel?

2 Aug 25, 2009

"Dr. Bernice thank you for posting this. One point that stands out is with regard to…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Aug 1, 2009 to What Is the “Abomination of Desolation

21 Oct 1, 2009

"Prophet David, great spiritual nourishment. Ofcourse, I understood the 'Son/Father'…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Jul 29, 2009 to What does the term "Son of God" mean to you?

6 Aug 25, 2009

"According to the Bible, the 'abomination that causes desolation' is when the Anti-Ch…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Jul 27, 2009 to What Is the “Abomination of Desolation

21 Oct 1, 2009

"Hi Prophet David, 'what does the term 'Son of God' mean to me? It means, Yahshua is…"

Ms. Elaine Johnson replied Jul 27, 2009 to What does the term "Son of God" mean to you?

6 Aug 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service