Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I thank u God's People for your response to this topic & I thank The Lord that w…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Dec 5, 2010 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander

"God Bless You my sister B Sam and my deepest apologies for not being on the site for…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Apr 2, 2010 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"God Bless You Minister Campbell AND your ministry.....That's all I'm trying to say..…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Oct 24, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"I thank The Lord for "EACH" and everyone of you that have choosen to participate and…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jul 4, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Bro. winstead what you said (like Minister Youngblood stated) is real talk for sure.…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Mar 14, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"You know what?.....Rev. Ron and Rev. Youngblood....I love you two brothers and have…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jan 31, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"I would like to reply to Rev. Ron....I do, I really "do" understand what you're sayi…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jan 28, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"Ewww Weee Ladies and Gentlemen....Glory To God!!!.....This has been a "wonderful" an…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jan 15, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"GOD BLESS YOU "BOTH"!!....Yess, it seems we have a cure....question now is how do we…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jan 9, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

"GOD BLESS "YOU"!! Sis. Jackie, you have spoken my sediments "exactly"......And Yesss…"

Dr. Wynelle Jordan-Alexander replied Jan 8, 2009 to Is Today's Music Really Gospel?

39 Dec 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service