All Discussions Tagged 'Religion' (74)

← Back to Kingdom Central
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Dream Deferred: The Unharvested Seed

Good Morning World! A dream deferred is like a seed unharvested. If we plant a seed in the garden of possibility, yet leave it alone failin…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 5, 2010

The Gift of Multiplication

Good Morning World! Multiplication is built into our DNA. It is built into the DNA of all living organisms. In the seed exists everything t…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 4, 2010

Obedience: Our Cross to Bear

Good Morning World! How often do we say, "well I just can't seem to stop _____. I guess that's just my cross to bear." That is a LIE from t…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 3, 2010

Are You the Salt of the Earth?

Good Morning World! Is it impossible to affect positive change in lives of people? The world has seen it all. It can recognize when the lov…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 2, 2010

Interpretation of a Dream that Preceded "Put Away Foreign Women" Show

I received this interpretation of a dream from a Prophet of God in my Inbox the other day, which was confirmed in my Spirit. If you want to…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 1, 2010

Destiny: The Place of Divine Provision

Good Morning World! Our provision is waiting for us at the place of our destiny. We can have the best "jobs" in the world, but still cannot…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Mar 1, 2010

Meekness: The Key to Overcoming the World

Good Morning World! Anger is a human emotion but we cannot allow it to consume us. Once it does, we avail ourselves to a spirit of wrath, a…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 28, 2010

Maturity: The Road to Building Character

Good Morning World! With maturity our character develops. As our character develops we gain more courage and become free to speak truth to…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 27, 2010

Taking Stock of Ourselves

Good Morning World! We often struggle to change others when its better to take stock of ourselves. Often we will qualify ourselves for posi…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 26, 2010

Taking Stock of Ourselves

Good Morning World! We often struggle to change others when its better to take stock of ourselves. Often we will qualify ourselves for posi…

Started by Ava Gabrielle

0 Feb 26, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service