Pastor Mary Manigault's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Marriage is Hard Work but it's worth it, when you're married to the mate that God wa…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Nov 8, 2011 to "A GOOD MAN + A GOOD WOMAN = A GOOD MARRIAGE. This wonderful equation still proves true in this day and time."

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Pastor Mary Manigault

"It sad that the people in the church left without understanding what was happening i…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Apr 10, 2011 to Is this true love?

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Alfred Harris

"I think that if the friend is an ex-boy or ex-girl friend than that's a no no. I thi…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Sep 4, 2010 to Friends of the opposite sex

5 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by MINISTER PAULISA J PARROTT

"Bishop KIemp that was explain so well. You shed a light in some darkness. We will kn…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Aug 31, 2010 to How can I know the offices of ministry that God has called me to fill?

12 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Apostle Kevin E. Kemp, Sr.

"Your office of ministry is apart of you, it's your passion in life. It keeps you foc…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied May 21, 2010 to How can I know the offices of ministry that God has called me to fill?

12 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Apostle Kevin E. Kemp, Sr.

"I think the first thing that has to be done to rebuild trust is to forgiveness towar…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied May 18, 2010 to Marital Issues

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by Pastor Alvin T Harmon Jr.

"The wife and husband should be working on themselves. Deal with whatever baggage tha…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied May 4, 2010 to Separated Spouses

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by eve

"Hi Clarice, I do understand what you're saying and I feel that you saying it in love…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Mar 28, 2010 to Loving our Wives as Jesus loved the Church

25 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Clarice Johnson,FBI

"If a couple is in the same church and one of them feels the need to attend another m…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Mar 27, 2010 to Loving our Wives as Jesus loved the Church

25 Mar 28, 2010

"As a wife I feel blessed to have a man of God has my covering. I know that if he lov…"

Pastor Mary Manigault replied Mar 27, 2010 to Loving our Wives as Jesus loved the Church

25 Mar 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service