Krishunna Pearson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I will support any church event that interests me. I do it on purpose because i am a…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Sep 3, 2009 to Why we should always support Church events.

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Tom Zart

"Is this you calling things that are not as though they are? LOL i like the sound of…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Sep 1, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Minister Paul Youngblood

"Thank you for that I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, i just now got back on t…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Aug 25, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Min Marshall Thank you for all that you said. I don't want you to misunderstand I do…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Jun 9, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"I am in the music ministry in my church and i haven't ever given much thought to bei…"

Krishunna Pearson replied May 15, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"I love what you just said, I am in the music ministry in my church and i haven't eve…"

Krishunna Pearson replied May 15, 2009 to Whats you thought on the pay for Musicians

118 Nov 2, 2009

"Wow you sound like me. I went through a phase where I just wanted to teach and would…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Mar 24, 2009 to Why do you play for your church?

23 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by William Henry Ross Jr.

"I sing in my church and I feel it is my calling. I love to sing and I don't want to…"

Krishunna Pearson replied Mar 24, 2009 to Why do you play for your church?

23 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by William Henry Ross Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service