Sandra Kendell's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Many people struggle with "their calling" their gifts and talents. I like this accou…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 16, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Wow! Again a powerful lesson only because it makes me look back over my life. You kn…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 7, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"I am grappling with the statement entered here as such:An attempt at sensation is th…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 6, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"This lesson makes me really consider in depth the wiles of the tempter. He is a trip…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 2, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Thank you very much, and to God be the glory for I am nothing...really! God bless yo…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 2, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Luci, please understand that at some point and time we are all tempted and we do fal…"

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Awesome teaching of Principle and practical application thankyou. Jesus(Mt. 4:1-11)M…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jul 1, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

"Giving honor to God and His Word,let's praise Him together. In response to this powe…"

Sandra Kendell replied Jun 30, 2010 to Bible Study {Our Daily Bread} Each Verse Analyzed Daily --->Click Here

33 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Sister Sonya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service