Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i like to perticipate

i am a student from africa i like attending the organised programs in churchs cos i believe i can get favours from God, secondly ask for yo…

Started by benedict ifeanyi onwuachumba

0 Jan 6, 2009

i like to perticipate

i am a student from africa i like attending the organised programs in churchs cos i believe i can get favours from God, secondly ask for yo…

Started by benedict ifeanyi onwuachumba

0 Jan 6, 2009

Remove me from this list

I haev asked numerous times to be removed from this list. i have never singed up for an account or given authorization to be added to this…

Started by No one

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT SPILLING YOUR SEED

A young minister friend and myself were having a discussion on what the bible says about men who pull out during sex. or even masturbation.…

Started by tyrenn hines

1 Jan 2, 2009

Saved Wives Married To Unsaved Husbands

Greetings, This is the day that the Lord has made; REJOICE and be glad in it. Today's Spiritual Question.... . Saved Wives Married To Unsa…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

2 Dec 27, 2008

What is Happening In Our Black Churches

I am truly hurt after hearing news about my mother church FOM. All to often now we hear that one of our well respected leaders have fallen…

Started by Gwendolyn Davis

6 Dec 27, 2008

How can we win more souls in 2009?

We have alot of goals for 2009 but I'm looking for ways to win more souls to God, what ideas do you have for 2009?

Started by Evangelist Nicolette Hines

3 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

CHRISTMAS

This Christmas I found myself thinking most about my future and if i had children would there be a "Santa Clause" and all the presents. Eve…

Started by Kia Wilson

0 Dec 25, 2008

Tuesday, 12/23 Daily Devotional

"After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight" (Hosea 6:2). Are there some "dead…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Dec 23, 2008

Church/Buisness

Do you think the Church has gone somewhere that God did not intend it to go?

Started by Pastor Ronald S. Walker Sr.

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service