Preaching and Teaching (8,762)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Today's Devotional Scripture: Deuteonomy 31 KJV

Devotional reading comes from Deuteronomy 31, which is Moses' last instruction to the nation of Israel that he was coming to the end of his…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 2

Love and Awesome Power of God: Psalm 36:5-7KJV

Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy ju…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 23

February 15, 2024 Meditation Scripture: Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy ov…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 15

February 13, 2024 Meditational scripture:

Isaiah 54:10 KJV, For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the c…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 13

Today’s meditational verse, Hebrews 11:11 KJV

Through faith also, Sara herself received the strength to conceive seed and was delivered of a child when she was past age because she judg…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 1

January 25,2024Meditational Scripture: John 1:1-5 KJV

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 25

Today's Meditation

Today's meditational verses: Colossians 3:9-10 KJV, 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 A…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 4

Church donations

Support for the Cause of spreading the gospel of Christ:  Make your tax-deductible donation here: https://gofund.me/6a8e0070.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 7, 2023

The Angelic Messages From God: Revelation 14:6-12 KJV

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every…

Started by Willie White

0 Nov 27, 2023

Get Qualified as a Certified User, Fellow or Expert - FREE.

Your invitation to participate in a creative African Christian leadership community, Sign UP here free. https://bftfafricanetwork.ning.com/

Started by Howard Sands

0 Nov 24, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service