Preaching and Teaching (8,271)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Consequences of Disobedience

2 Chronicles 7:19-22   But if you turn away and forsake my decree and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Tuesday

The Truth about Being Unequally Yoked

I opened the door to my apartment.  A strange man was in my home, stealing my television set.  I was afraid. But, very bold!  "Get out of h…

Started by Janice Chambers

0 on Monday

Resurrection Sunday: John 11: 25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:   What does Resu…

0 Mar 15

A Morning Prayer

Psalm 5:1-12 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the…

0 Mar 9

God's Provisional Care

Philippians 4:19   But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   When we think of God's provide…

0 Mar 6

Effective Praying: James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

0 Jan 10

Faith: Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. As I pondered what to write for today's message and this b…

0 Jan 2

Appeal For Help And Support!!

Dear Christian Friends and Fellow Ministers,   Kingdom greetings to you in Jesus most blessed name. Amen.  I am Rev. Fidelis O. Nwaka and I…

Started by Rev. Fidelis O. Nwaka

0 Dec 21, 2017

His will

GOD calls us to love Him, as He is perfect in nature, purpose and eminence. When we adapt the ways of GOD, being conformed to the image of…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 Nov 26, 2017

Be Viligant

Please click the link for today's message. Thank you.

0 Oct 3, 2017

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service