Preaching and Teaching (8,284)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Leadership: Psalm 31:15

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.   There are times when we feel that th…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jun 12

Encouragement: Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold th…

0 Jun 1

Created For Good Works: Ephesians 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Our script…

0 May 18

Victory in Jesus: Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of…

0 May 15

Mother's Day Message

Celebrate Mothers they are a precious jewel.

0 May 10

God's Grace John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting lif…

0 May 7

Christ's Message to the Church: Revelation 1:1-20

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and…

0 May 1

Let Jesus Lead You: Psalm 119:105

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Today's message is encouraging everyone to let God lead you, because He knows th…

0 Apr 27

Christ the Righteous Judge: Judge Acts 17:31

Today's message is taken from my monthly devotional "Heaven Bread," that is published on Amazon (CreatSpace, Kindle, and Seller Central) an…

0 Apr 20

Love Thy Neighbor: 1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.          Love is an action…

0 Apr 17

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service