Preaching and Teaching (8,592)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set Your Minds on Christ: 1 Peter 1:13

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 yesterday

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday School: Offering Hope for the…

0 on Friday

Speak as God Give Utterance

0 May 5

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday School: Micaiah: Speaking Tru…

0 May 1

A Plea for God’s Mercy: Psalm 30:10-12

Psalm 30:10-12, Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou, my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast…

0 Apr 29

Call on God

Palm 18:6, In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, e…

0 Apr 28

Shepherd Ministries Prayer Meeting

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church is inviting you to Prayer Meeting and Bible Study This is a recurring meeting. Time: Tuesday, April 20,…

0 Apr 20

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday School: Nehemiah: The Captive…

0 Apr 16

Trust God

Isiah 40:29, He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. This proves that we can rely on God for H…

0 Apr 15

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday School: Ezra: Faith and Actio…

0 Apr 9

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service