Preaching and Teaching (8,616)

Featured Discussions

Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

But what is your take on what would have happened if the prodigal son or anyone who had received salvation backslides by rejecting the Fath…

Started by Angela DoreenLatest Reply

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5Latest Reply

Jesus the Christ the ONLY Way

To have eternal salvation/ eternal life , Jesus the Christ is the ONLY Way. A person cannot enter Heaven/ New Jeruselm without Jeus the Chr…

Started by Pastor valentineLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attitudes Determines Our Altitude: Luke 17:15-16

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,  And fell down on his face at his feet,…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 on Tuesday

Kindness

0 on Monday

You don't know what you don't know.

You know some things. But you know there are other things you need to know. But you don't know what they are.  We are looking for 10,000+ M…

Started by Howard Sands

0 on Monday

JOIN ME LIVE ON TUESDAY, JULY 27TH, 2021 @ 5:30p.m.

Started by Evangelist Dr.Kellie HawkinsHyde

0 on Sunday

God Our True Protector: Psalm 91:1-4(KJV)

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refug…

0 Jul 20

The Power of Prayer

1 Jul 15
Reply by John Tucker Mubiru

TITUS 2 WOMAN

Girls Talk conference

Started by Dr. Jennifer Irungu

0 Jun 30

The Will and Grace of God

0 Jun 28

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday school Lesson: Healed by Fait…

0 Jun 18

Speak Kind Words

Ephesians 4:29, Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister…

0 Jun 18

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service