Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out Alana Covering the "How Sweet the Sound" Gospel Choir Event

Greetings Everyone, This is your girl Alana and I had an awesome time at the Verizon Wireless, "How Sweet the Sound" Gospel Choir Competiti…

Started by Psalmist, Alana Sanders

0 Nov 14, 2008

ISN'T PRESIDENT OBAMA ORDAINED OF GOD?

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ! Eva said… “You send me Romans 13:1-2 Romans 13 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powe…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

2 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

It Is The Changing Of The Guards, It's A New Day

Praise Him, The Lord is always doing great things, and He has literally Ushered us into a "New Era Of Worship". This is still the "Season o…

Started by Mone't Bradley

0 Nov 10, 2008

REMOVAL OF CHIRSTIAN TV

REMOVAL OF PASTORS...PLEASE READ!!!!! >> >>This is sad. Sad that there is a group of people who hate >> the LORD so much…

Started by KING OF GLORY MINISTRY"S

0 Nov 10, 2008

For Such A Time As This

I wanted to share with this community a Divine Dosage I distributed to my email network regarding the recent Obama victory and its impact o…

Started by Erwin Scofield

0 Nov 6, 2008

The Great Whore Has Been Awakened...

If you as a Christian just voted for Obama.... You have just put a man in office who curses what God has blessed, and blesses what God curs…

Started by Memasel Fandi

0 Nov 5, 2008

What's On Your Mind?

What's On Your Mind? Dr. Betty R. Price But be transformed by the renewing of your mind. --Romans 12:2 Your mind--the way you think--has a…

Started by Ladyjd721

0 Nov 4, 2008

Urgent News

URGENT URGENT URGENT do not be deceived...here is 7 reasons why obama is not a Christian ...will you quickly view the 7 short to the point…

Started by alice mighty

2 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

Apostles in the workplace

Apostles in the Workplace Dr .Peter Wagner Dr .Peter Wagner Apostles in the Workplace The church, as we would all agree, is not a human…

Started by Minister Jermaine Thomas

0 Nov 2, 2008

Join the prayer, Release the power today

Greetings Saints.We're entering the home stretch of a new dispensation which comes to destroy strongholds from the lives of believers! Ma…

Started by Pastor P

0 Oct 31, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service