Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$4.00 to 5.00 a Gallon For Gas But I Won't Complain!

$4.00 to 5.00 a Gallon For Gas But I Won't Complain! The late Rev. Paul Jones sings with such clarity and power that he makes me forget how…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Sep 15, 2008

What is love, really?

I am bothered by the cultural interpretation of love as an emotion. Love is much more than that, for we are commanded to love our enemies(M…

Started by P. Banneker Hatcherson

5 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by P. Banneker Hatcherson

Working for the Lord!

I was a student at Jamerson School to be a minister. I ask the lord first and now I am asking you. Why does it seem so hard to get started.…

Started by LaVerne B.Floyd

0 Sep 10, 2008

Dear God, from Dear Abby

I am happy to share this topic from my Divine Dosage writing ministry. It is specific to those who serve others and then find themselves in…

Started by Erwin Scofield

0 Sep 9, 2008

Body of Christ

Body of Christ We are called and set apart, for the glory of God. We were bought for a price, a debit we can never repay. We must remember…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Sep 8, 2008

Crowns 10

There are ten crowns that are listed in Scripture Crown of honor Crown of Kings High Priest's crown Crown of pride Crown of thorns Crown of…

0 Sep 7, 2008

Christians Slaughtered inOrissa

Dear Ministry Partners, After seven weeks of a busy trip to India, I just returned on Friday. It grieves my heart to inform you that our me…

Started by Ladyjd721

0 Sep 6, 2008

The Seed

Therefore, studying the seed principle in the physical realm is helpful to understanding the spiritual dimension. This is why Jesus uses an…

0 Sep 3, 2008

Gifts of the Spirit

As we explore our spiritual gifts and calling in our bible study, sometimes it is difficult to decipher which gift is more prevalent and wh…

Started by Ava Jacques

0 Sep 2, 2008

Change/Transition

A change of mind results in a change of action. Change or Transition is necessary to build a relationship. When two people decide to start…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Sep 1, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service