Doctrine (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus is the way above Him there is no other

Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemth right unto a man, but the end is death there of." There is only one way to the Father and that…

Started by Apostle Johnnie L. Gilliam, Jr.

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Apostle Johnnie L. Gilliam, Jr.

Black Elite

The Top of The Class African Americans make up 10% compared to the 70% class of whites, the anxious middles class of black folk make up 10%…

Started by Anthony

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

Do you know him

I just wanted to know if you are ready!! When Jesus comes ,cause if your not ready then I will not see you in heaven when the lord comes ca…

Started by Tortia

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by karen d washington

This is the truth about "looking with lust"

I have been thinking about this scripture that Yahshua said in Matthew 5:28,"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustf…

Started by James Pierce

27 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Mark of the beast explained

Revelation 7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no w…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

"Babylon has fallen" Babylon in the bible represents the churches all over the world

From where and to where has she fallen? Remember that the churches during the church age represented the kingdom of God. They were the most…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

"Satan has blinded their minds,so that they should not see truth"

Those who have been converted will tell you that they never understood the Gospel until they where saved and filled with the holy spirit, T…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

Generational Curses

A great man of God died today in Louisiana. He was my pastor before becoming a pastor myself. He was 43 years old and died of diabetes, His…

Started by Melvin Chentlen Jr.

13 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

The New Testament must be interpreted in light of the Old Testament

Can I get a witness?

Started by James Pierce

0 Apr 5, 2009

Tongues?

In the Bible, God repeatedly describes the nature of the sin of the church. Much that is unbiblical goes on in congregations and denominati…

Started by Preacher

0 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service