News & Events (1,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NACA HOME SAVE & HOME PURCHASE SEMINAR @ LOVELAND CHURCH IN ONTARIO, CA.

PLEASE GO TO WWW.URBANLYFESTYLES.COM REGISTER YOUR EMAIL & THEN SEND US YOUR EVENTS ....WE WILL SEND OUT IN 411 N4BLAST COMPLIMENTARY…

Started by URBAN LYFESTYLES MAGAZINE

0 Jul 9, 2008

HI, JUST AN INTRO....URBAN LYFESTYLES MAGAZINE IS LOOKING FOR PASTORS TO FEATURE & MORE...

Hi, my name is KimiRhochelle, publisher of Urban Lyfestyles Magazine. Our Gospel Heading is seeking the following to feature: 1. pastors 2.…

Started by URBAN LYFESTYLES MAGAZINE

0 Jul 6, 2008

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing SOURCE: The Barna Group (Barna.org) April 14, 2008 (Ventura, CA) While theo…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 10, 2008

THIS IS A TRUE BLESSING!!!!!

ARE YOU STILL PAYING FOR GAS ? OUR MEMBERS GET FREE GAS!!!!!! A REAL NO BRAINER!! People will be Running you Down about HOW They Can GET FR…

Started by Sedrick Robinson

0 Jun 5, 2008

The Virtual Sanctuary Project™ PRESENTS...

WEBINAR The Virtual Sanctuary Project™ - "Experience The Vision" -How to get your message to an unlimited audience regardless of the size…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 3, 2008

UPCOMING WEBINAR - "Caring For Your Child's Health - Naturally"

CHILDREN'S HEALTH SEMINAR "CARING FOR YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH - NATURALLY" Are you concerned about your child's health and behavioral challen…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 1, 2008

$12,000 IN 5 Weeks Ministry Blogging! WOW~ Casting In His Net!

Internet Evangelism, Web Ministry Tip!!!!! An Unbelievable Testimony! NO HYPE! THE TRUTH! $12,000 IN 5 Weeks! Bishop CD Miller interviews…

Started by Dr. Harrietta Davis

1 May 31, 2008
Reply by NETTA SPIES

Has the high cost of gas hindered you from church or related functions?

Just curious? I noticed a slight dip in Bible Study and choir rehearsal the last few weeks- Has the high cost of gas caused you to slow dow…

Started by Candie A. Price

4 May 28, 2008
Reply by NETTA SPIES

What is the purpose of life?

What is the purpose of life? My question is, What is the purpose of life? I can see what is going on around the world and it seems that ma…

Started by Nightrissa

12 May 23, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

Recently, the Black church has come under attack. The media is vehemntly denouncing Wright for his explosive preaching which is nothing p…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

15 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service